Chapter 31

Rowan's pov

I woke up to be shaken. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Sabrina on top of me. I screamed at the sudden sight of her.

"Sorry!" she laughed, "but we're here!" she said before getting out of the car.

I shook my head and followed her out.

"What room are we in?" I asked as I caught up to her.

"Top floor suite!" she said jumping up and down.

"And where are the boys?" I asked.

"Well, they're across the hall in the other suite. Why do you wanna know?" she smirked.

I stayed quite as we walked into the elevator.

"Are you and Corey a thing now? Tell me everything!" she screamed.

"First off, shut up! And second no, but we'll talk in the room," I said.

We walked in side and my mouth was left open at the sight of the room. There was a huge living room with a full kitchen inside. There were doors on either side of the walls with king beds in each, and bathrooms in each.

I went into the bedroom on the right and Sabrina took the one on the left. I changed into sweatpants and a long sleeve t-shirt before climbing into the giant bed.

When I woke up, I hopped in the shower. I got out and changed into jean shorts and a white mickey mouse shirt. I blow dried my hair and curled it, then applied light makeup.

I walked out to hear loud music blasting and the smell of eggs circling the room.

"Good Morning!" I yelled to Sabrina over the loud music.

"Oh, hey!" she screamed back. I sat down at one of the two spots set on the table.

She placed a bowl of fruit and a bowl of eggs on the table, and poured us each a glass of oj.

"Wow, I'm surprised you did this, thank you!" I laughed before scooping some fruit on my plate.

"No problem," she replied.

We finished eating before heading down to the lobby where we planned to meet the others.

Corey, Peyton, Amir, Ceci, Yogi, Darby, Sarah, and Auggie and Ava were already there.

We walked over the the boys.  We exchanged hi's before MJ walked in.

"Okay everyone! Stay out of drama and trouble, we don't want to trash our name. But most importantly, have fun.  Oh and Rowan, Sabrina, Peyton, and Corey, Disney wants to film you for a new segment on their Disney after dark thing so i'll text you about that." he said.

We all walked to the park and immediately split up.  Sabrina, Corey, Peyton, Amir, and I went into Animal Kingdom.

We were stopped by many people for pictures and autographs which made me very happy.

*******************************

Short chapter, but i'm back!!!!

get this chapter to 20 likes for more!

xoxo,
riarklerucas <3