Chapter 29

Rowan's pov

When I woke up, I looked around.  It took me a little bit to realize that I was in Corey's trailer.  Probably since I hadn't been here in a while.

I looked up and saw he was asleep, but that didn't stop him from holding me, just like he promised.

But what was going to happen next?  Are we going to change?  Will we go back to what we were?

No.  He doesn't want that.  I'm stupid for even considering it. I moved his arms off me, and walked out the door.

I needed to think. 

I walked down the hall and slipped inside the familiar closet, locking the door behind me.

I turned the flashlight on my phone on to find the light switch.  Once it was on, I sat down against the wall.

Everything about my life was ruined. Sabrina and I aren't on good terms, my mother is gone, and Corey.

I reached into my purse and pulled out a familiar blade. I grazed my fingers over the sharp edge.

I looked at my wrist. They were covered in cuts. However, my thighs were clean and I didn't want that anymore.

Before i knew it, blood was dripping down my legs and the red color had stained my white socks.

The door started the creek opened and revealed a figure in the door way.

"Rowan?"

"Hi-i Amir," I said with a forced smile.

"What the hell?" he asked.  I stood there frozen as he pulled me up and dragged me into his trailer.

He disappeared for a second, then came back with a towel.  He set it carefully down on my legs.

"Why?" he asked.

"Why am i so weak?" I asked with my voice cracking.

"You're not." he said.

"I went back to him so easily, I ruined things with Sabrina, I just- I want him back but i can't make it that easy!" i cried.

Just then there was a knock on the door.  I looked at Amir.

"I made a few texts," he said before getting up and opening the door. He revealed the body of my best friend.

She walked over to me and pulled me into her arms. I could feel my shoulder dampen from her tears.

"Sabrina I'm so sorry," i cried.

"Not your fault, on me." she cried back.

"No, no i was horrible to you." i replied.

She shook her head as she pulled apart. But we were interrupted by another knock on the door. Peyton was the next to walk inside.

His eyes widened at the sight of the bloody towel on my legs and he shook his head.

He sat down next to me and pulled me into him, giving me a hug.

Then there was another knock. I knew who was behind the door and i wanted to run. But for some reason my legs wouldn't listen, and i sat there frozen, again.

He walked in and he was wearing his favorite jacket. The navy fila one with two white stripes across the collar. His eyes were foggy and dark and i could tell that something was on his mind, and it was bugging him for a while. I knew something was wrong.

We locked eyes and for a second i could see the fog go away, and his eyes light up. I could feel my chest rise up with air, but it wouldn't go back down. We made eye contact for what felt like forever. But his eyes went dark again when he saw my legs.

He slowly walked over and sat down next to me. He rested his right hand on mine, giving me a warm sensation that sent tingles throughout my body.

He used his other hand to peel the towel off of me. I closed my eyes and stiffened at the pain it caused.

He had helped me when i was in this situation when we were together, so he knew exactly what to do.

He walked over to the bathroom and grabbed a warm wet washcloth. He gent placed it on my thighs. He gaze was concentrated on what he was doing. I could see his eyes brows furrow but i was mesmerized by the tiny dancing freckles on his nose that not many people notice.

Next he took a dry towel and dried off my legs. He took a bandage wrap and covered up my cuts. Then he took the hair tie off my wrist and tied my hair up into a messy bun.

No one said a word throughout this, and i had forgotten that everyone else was still here because i was so focused on him.

He took off his jacket and wrapped it around me, pulling me close. He grabbed a blanket and placed it gently on my lap.

He still knew exactly what to do, he still cared.

************************************

Hello everyone, i'm back!!!

Get excited :)

Please like and comment and hopefully i will post more frequently!

xoxo,
@riarklerucas