Chapter 27

Rowan's pov

I didn't know where I was going, I just kept running. I was drenched with rain.

My legs were shaking with every step I took. I couldn't breathe anymore. My body gave out and I collapsed on the grass.

I looked around and found myself in a woods sort of area. There were trees and grass everywhere.

I rolled onto by back and looked up at the stars. There were so many in the sky.

I reached in my back pocket and pulled out my phone. I had 7 miss calls from Sabrina and a couple texts from Corey and her.

Sabrina: Corey said he ran into you and you took off... Where are you?

Sabrina: Please answer Row.

Corey: Please tell me you're okay.

Corey: I'm sorry if i upset you.

Corey: I just wanna know if you're okay.

Corey: if you don't answer me i'm going to look for you. Please rowan.

I sighed and locked my phone. Should I text him back? I don't want him to worry.

Rowan: I'm okay.

I got almost an instant reply.

Corey: Thank god. Where are you???

I locked my phone and put it back in my pocket. I got up and started walking.

After a while I found myself in a familiar spot. I knew how to get home, so I took the familiar route.

I got to my house and went inside.  I glanced over at the clock and saw that it was 12:33am.

I climbed into bed and passed out.

The next morning I had to wake up early for a Girl Meets World closed taping.  We were back from a break that was taken because of me.

My dad drove me to the studio, and I was the first one there.  I went inside my trailer and sat down.  So many breakdowns in here.  It was too depressing.

Just then I heard a knock on my door.  I opened it up and found myself face to face with him again.

I felt my lungs collapse.  I tried to breathe in, but nothing was coming.  I stood there frozen.

"Rowan I really want to talk to you.  I need to talk to you." he said.

I stood there frozen with the door open.  We didn't break eye contact, even though it was long and awkward.

I opened my mouth to say something, but for some reason the words just didn't come out.

"Well?" he said.

I looked down at my feet for a second, then back up to him.  I shook my head and slowly started to close the door.

But he wedged his foot in between stopping the door from shutting.

I looked at him then walked over to my couch to sit down.  He followed and sat next to me.

"I know I already apologized, but I can never express how truly sorry I am.  Words can't describe how I feel about losing you.  I''m not a whole anymore.  The sun doesn't shine bright anymore,  the stars don't sparkle anymore, the world seems grey, just everything is duller.  And I know that it's because of you.  Without you, nothing is the same.  You make everything better Rowan.  When I'm with you, everything is better, brighter, and more beautiful.  Beautiful like you.  And i'll do anything, anything at all if it means you'd take me back again." he said with tears in his eyes.

I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding in.  "I want things to go back to the way they were, but I don't think it can ever be like that again." I whispered.

He nodded and look down at his hands.  "I should probably go." he said while standing up.  I watched him walk to the door, then turn around and stared at me for a second before walking out the door.

It will never be the same.

*************************************

Woooo two updates in two days look at me go!!

Enjoy and please leave a like and comment what you think will happen next!!

xoxo,
@riarklerucas