Chapter 32

Rowan's pov

Our day at Disney was filled with laughter and fun, something i hadn't experienced in a while.

So many fans walked up to us asking us a million questions about new episodes.

"Hey it's the girl meets world cast!" three girls screams before running over to us.

"Omg let's take a picture!" The one shouted handing me the camera.

I took pictures of them which each cast member and then handed it back to them.

"Ugh, were gonna have to disinfect this now," the one laughed.

"What?" I asked.

"Ew why are you talking to me?" the first one asked.

"Why are you alive?" the other asked.  The girls walked away laughing while i stood their stunned.

I could feel everyone's eyes on me.  They started to walk towards me, but i took off.

I ran, making many turns to make sure i lost them.

I ran into a bathroom and locked myself in a stall.  I ran my fingers through my hair as the tears slid down my face. 

When did things get this bad?

I never used to get hate like this.  Ever since Sabrina's music career took off, everyone started to hate me and i never understood why.

But those girls were right.  Why was I alive? everyone hated me.  Why was i still trying? No one cared.

The park was closing at 12 and it was 11:30, so i sat there until i heard an announcement asking everyone to leave.

I unlocked to stall and walked into the park.  Mostly everyone had left.

I walked out of the park and all the way back to the hotel room and into the elevator.

I was holding it in and couldn't wait to let it out. 

My shaky hand took a while to slide the key card into the slot.  I walked into the dark room and turned on the lights.

I guess Sabrina and the boys were still out.  They didn't care that i ran.  They didn't care about me at all.

I collapsed to the ground.  I felt a pain in my chest, making it hard to breathe.  Tears filled my eyes and i couldn't see where I was going.

I made my way to the bathroom and frantically searched through my bag.

It was time.

I threw my clothes everywhere until i found the bottle.

I looked in the mirror at my tear stained cheeks.

I grabbed a piece of paper and pen before taking the time to write out everything.

I took one last look at myself before swallowing the mixture of pills in the bottle.

I felt myself fall to my knees, everything going blurry and spinning around me.

Until finally,

everything

went

black.

********************************

Like and comment for more!

Do you think Rowan will be okay?

And let me just say, poor Rowan!

xoxo,
riarklerucas