Chapter One

Rowan's pov

"Rowan Blanchard to set please."

I mentally groaned and set down my phone, then wiped the tears off my face.  These hate comments were getting out of hand.

How could someone you don't know hate you so much?

I walked onto set and saw Sabrina and Peyton, but no Corey.

Ever since the new season, i've had different feelings about him.  I always get nervous and have butterflies.

"Hey Rowan," they said as i walked up to them.

"Hi," i said looking down.

"Oh here comes Corey," Sabrina said.

I wonder who he's going to stand next to. Stop it Rowan, get it together.

He came over and stood next to me and greeted us with a hello.

"So are you guys excited for the first live taping of the season?" Corey asked.

Sabrina and Peyton cheered and went on about how excited they were.

"Rowan?" Corey asked.

I shrugged.  I used to get so excited about live tapings, but now i don't really see the point.  I don't see the point in anything anymore.

"Are you okay?" Sabrina asked, breaking me from my daze.  There's nothing I hate more than when someone asks me that.

"Yeah."

"Are you sure?" Peyton asked.

"I said I was fine," I said sternly.

"But Rowan, you don't look fine," Corey said.

"I'm fine! Leave me alone!" I screamed before running off set and back to my trailer.

I slammed the door behind me and sat on my couch.

I noticed my phone was lighting up like crazy so I picked it up.

Big mistake.

Everyone was tweeting about Sabrina and how great she was, how I have done nothing.  But that wasn't the worst topic.

@rowanhater52: honestly why is rowan blanchard alive, no one even likes her

@sabrina_fan1:  rowan do us all a favor and kill yourself already

@gmw_love: why doesn't rowan understand that no one likes her! she should just kill herself so we don't have to deal with her being alive anymore

I wanted to listen to them and kill myself right now.  But I couldn't do it, not here.  Now yet.

I don't have fans to show up to the live taping and be told it was cancelled because the star of the show had killed herself.

Just then I heard a knock on the door. 

"Rowan, it's Corey.  I just wanna talk, can I come in?" he asked through the door.

I didn't reply.

"I'll take that as a yes," he said before opening the door.

He sat next to me and noticed the phone in my hand. 

"What were you doing?" he asked.

I shook my head.

"Give me the phone."

I shook it again.

He reached over me and grabbed my phone out of my hands. 

"Stop!" I said, but he already took it from me and read the comments.

"Rowan, you're supposed to ignore these."

"How? Every time i go on my phone i get a notification for 50 tweets from people telling me to kill myself."

"I'm sorry.  What can I do?" he asked.

"Hold me," I said.

He nodded and pulled me close to him while wrapping his arms around me.

And I drifted to sleep.

okay first rewritten chapter