Chapter 11

Rowan's pov

Today we start shooting for season 4. We were also getting a new co star who was joining our class in the show.

I arrived at the studio fairly early. I went into my trailer to get changed. I found it to be perfectly clean even after I had trashed it during my break down.

I smiled at all the memories here. It was my last season filming, and I didn't want it to end. It was the first day of the last.

I came out and went into the studio. For once I felt actually happy to be here.

"Rowan! I want you to meet your new co star, Cameron Boyce!" Michael said as I walked in.

"Hi," I smiled.

"Hey." he replied.

"I want you to show him around, and introduce him to everyone, okay? Thanks." Michael said.

"Alright." I said.

We started to walk. "So this is our kitchen sort of room where get snacks," I began.

I showed him around the sets, the spots back stage, and his trailer.

We came back inside the studio to see Sabrina, Corey, and Peyton.

"Hey guys, this is our new co star, Cameron. Cameron this is Corey, Sabrina, and Peyton."

They all said hi.

"Okay everyone were starting in 5!" Michael called out over the loud speaker.

We all walked back and preformed our show for the live audience.

After the meet and greet, Michael pulled me aside.

"Cameron is a new actor, so I want you to hang out with him and get him comfortable. Maybe show him around LA?" he said.

"Umm okay? By myself or can the others come too?" I asked.

"They can come, just open him up." he said.

"Alright." I walked over to the other three.

"Hey guys Michael told me we should show Cameron around and open him up, so what should we do?" I asked.

"Why don't we go to the amusement park?" Sabrina suggested.

"Yeah sure, but we should invite Amir so we have an even number." Peyton said.

We all decided to meet back in 30 minutes. I went to my trailer and changed into new clothes.

  I went to my trailer and changed into new clothes

I was ready early, so I went to Sabrina's trailer.

"Knock, knock." I said while waking in.

"Hey Row, I like you outfit!" she said.

"Thanks, you too!" I replied.