Chapter 8

Hey guys! We finally got to 50 likes!

Thank you all so much, it means a lot to me. And 500 view?! Wow!

I hope you like my story!

xoxo,
@riarklerucas

***************************************

Rowan's pov

Corey dropped me off after we ate breakfast at his house.  It had been a couple days since I saw Sabrina, so I decided to text her and make plans.

Rowan: Hey Sabs! Wanna hang today??

Sabrina: Hey! And sure, wanna go to the mall?

Rowan: Sounds great!

Sabrina: I'll pick you up in 10!

I quickly got dressed in jean shorts and a floral top.  I grabbed my purse and went downstairs.

Sabrina: here

I went outside and got into the car.

"Hey Sabs."

"Hey! Ready for some fun?"

"I guess," I laughed.

When we got to the mall, the first thing we did was get mani pedi's.  Then we went to Pink and got a whole bunch of clothes.

And of course we made our daily trip to the pet store and pet all the puppies.

Then we went to a pizza shop for lunch.

"So what's up with you and Corey?" she asked me as we sat down at the table.

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"I mean why aren't you guys a thing yet?"

"He doesn't like me in that way."

"Are you being serious?"

"Yeah.."

"Rowan, he's always holding your hand, taking you places, carrying you, looking out for you, giving you his clothes. And he's always staring at you." she said.

"Yeah but, he's just being nice. I mean if I were him, yeah I'd be nice to the messed up girl who's going through so much," I said softly.

"Oh my god Rowan. Being nice and always hanging out and holding hands are two different things." she replied.

"Well why don't we talk about you and Peyton."

"Why."

"Because we always talk about me and Corey and I'm tired of it."

"What do you want to know?"

"What's going on. We both know you guys like each other too so."

"Alright well, he just hasn't asked me out yet."

I smiled "Aww that's the first time you've admitted to liking him."

"Okay okay. How about us four go out night and do something."

"Like what?" I asked.

"Roller skate."

I sighed. I literally just had my casts taken off and now this girl wants me to break my bones again?

"No next option."

"Cmon it's be so cute because the guy always hold the girls hands and they skate together, it's so cute!"