HUNTER ✔

By tiaramaxx

How do you even get yourself sandwich between a wall and an arrogant growling boy? Kyra Torres' life changed... More

Chapter 1: Stranger in Black
Chapter 2: Going home late
Chapter 3: Meeting Him
Chapter 4: Weirdo
Chapter 5: I'm a slut
Chapter 6: Into the woods
Chapter 7: Weekend
Chapter 8: Band Aids
Chapter 9: Pack House
[MUSTREAD] Authors Note
Chapter 10: Attraction Between US
Chapter 11: Invitation from Dave
Chapter 12: Fiesta
Chapter 13: Jealousy
Chapter 14: Complete Madness
Chapter 15: Denying Hunter
Chapter 16: A project together
Chapter 17: Alone with him
Chapter 18: Looking for someone?
Chapter 19: Missing you
Chapter 20: Full moon
Chapter 21: Truth
Chapter 22: Insecurities
Chapter 23: Luna
Chapter 24: Pack house
Chapter 25: Secrets and Confusions
Chapter 26: The Unfamiliar Student
Chapter 27: Green-eyed monster
Chapter 28: Tingles and Sparks
Chapter 29: Contain yourself Alpha
Chapter 30: Moving in
Chapter 31: His Jealousy is Frustating
Chapter 32: Heat
Not an Update
Chapter 33: His Property
Chapter 34: Treachery will do you no good
Chapter 35: Ferocious Madness
Chapter 36: Claws and Blood
Chapter 37: Deep Slumber
Chapter 38: She's Back
Chapter 39: Who are you?
Chapter 40: I got a Tattoo
Chapter 41: Strong Affection
Chapter 42: Back to school
Chapter 43: Kisses on the Cheek
Chapter 44: Moon and Chains
Chapter 46: Drowning
Chapter 47: Reminiscence
Chapter 48: Love in the moonlight
Epilogue
SEDUCTRESS
THE DEAL
BITTEN (Hunter / Spinoff)

Chapter 45: Bahay-bahayan

11.6K 390 25
By tiaramaxx

Kyra's POV

"I love you." He whispered.

I froze for a moment then looked up at him to make sure I wasn't hearing things. My waist tingles from his arms around me, my chest still pressing against him.

"I can't tell you the same right now but I like you a lot." I assured.

"It's okay. That's all I needed to hear for now." He grinned placing a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Come on. Lilinisan ko yang sugat mo." Babagon na sana ako pero mas lalo pang humigpit ang yakap niya sakin.

"Let's stay like this for a while." He requested.

"But we need to clean your wound."

He sighed defeated and helped me get up. "Fine."

Iniwan ko muna siya sandali upang kunin ang first aid kid sa banyo at nang pagbalik ko ay naka-upo na siya sa kama still shirtless.

His legs parted and I stepped between them kneeling in front of him and took one of his wrist cleaning the blood stains with a cotton. I also noticed his wounds are slowly healing but I didn't say anything about it.

"You look good with my shirt." He said studying me with a satisfied grin in his face.

"So this is your shirt? Kaya naman pala sobrang laki sakin eh. Pano naman napunta to sa closet ko?" I looked up at him asking.

"I'm the one who packed your clothes and I gave you that shirt." He answered.

My eyes widened almost dropping the kit. If he's the one who packed my clothes, it means he had seen my undergarments. "Did you...? Have you...?"

He chuckled knowingly. "I've seen it all babe. You don't have to feel embarrassed."

"Oh gosh!!" I exclaimed covering my face with my palms. He had seen all my clothes including my bras and underwears!!

"I like the pink one the most." He added.

"I'm burning those one." I pouted frowning at him. My face feel so warm.

"I'm kidding. I just want to see you blush." He said cupping my reddened cheeks. I felt his sharp nails scratch my skin.

"It's long and sharp." I whispered to no one in particular as I hold his hand studying his fingers.

"They are. It's still full moon." He said gesturing at the open window where the moon is shining brightly. "Hindi ka ba natatakot sa akin?"

"I just knew you're not gonna hurt me." I stated.

"Pero kailangan mong malaman na hindi kami pangkaraniwang tao. Even you."

"I know. No normal human would be growling and chained in the night of full moon." I sat beside him both staring at the sky outside his window.

"We're a werewolf." He blurted and I wasn't shock anymore. Right from the start I know we are not normal. I mean, we live in a big house in the center of the woods away from the community. We also have our own gym and hospital and every single male trains in the morning. Everyone also follows Hunter like a superior and growls every now and then. And tonight I've concluded that we are different.

"I'm glad you told me." I smiled with gratitude because he told willingly without me asking any questions.

"Do you know why a wolf howls at the moon?" He asked looking at the moon.

"Why?" I whispered looking at him. He was looking at the moon intently, his jaw clenched as he set his eyes on me once again.

"It was in love with the moon and it howls every night at the love it will never touch. And just like them, unmated male werewolves howls at full moon for the mate they haven't touch, for the mate they haven't seen, and for the mate they haven't found."

"Unmated? But I thought you said I am your mate? Then why are you tied?"

"Because a werewolf needed its mate beside him in times like this. We needed to see and touch our mate to be assured that she is there. That you are here beside me. That's why I ordered them to tie me. Because I thought you are not ready. But you came and calmed me just like the first time. You are so stubborn. Everyone tells you to stay away and you do the opposite." He said shuffling my hair with a laughter.

"I can't just sleep peacefully at Anika's house knowing that something's wrong with you. I shared your pain and my wrist still hurts you know." I said wiggling my wrist, joking.

"Bakit hindi mo sinabi? Let me see." He exclaimed grabbing my wrist.

"Relax, nagbibiro lang ako. It doesn't hurt anymore."

He sighed and hugged me unexpectedly. "I'm sorry for causing you pain. My wolf was in control and it wanted to be freed."

"It's okay Hunter. I'm fine. At kung wala akong naramdamang sakit kanina, wala sana ako dito para pakalmahin ka. And I'm glad that I came because when I saw you in those chains, I've realized that you are very important to me and that I don't want to see you suffering."

"Thank you Kyra for coming even though I did everything to stop you."

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

I yawned stretching my hands and I was stopped short when I felt a barrier that's keeping me from fully stretching my right arm. Turns out it was Hunter's chest.

"Good morning beautiful." Greeted a grinning Hunter in the morning.

"You're such a creep." I mumbled.
"And you're still a morning person." He chuckled.

Tumalikod ako sa kanya at ipinikit ulit ang mga mata nang maramdaman ko ang pagyakap niya sa akin.

"What? No morning kiss for me?" I heard him whisper near my ear.

As a reflex I covered my mouth with both hands. I looked back at him and his face is inches away from mine.

"Hindi mo ako pwedeng halikan. I haven't brushed my teeth." I said with a murmur, my hands still covering my mouth.

"I've already kissed you several times while you were sleeping so there's no reason to be ashamed about it." He informed making my eyes widen.

He tried prying my hands off my mouth with a laugh as I try my best to keep them. With all the energy I have, I managed to push him a bit and I sprinted to my room and into the bathroom to brush my teeth.

Nakahinga akon ng maluwag ng hindi ako sinundan ni Hunter. I can't believe he kissed me while I'm asleep. Sana nga lang ay nagbibiro siya. I stared at my reflection in the mirror and saw a messy hair. I look like crap and Hunter was staring at me until I woke up.

Napagpasyahan kong maligo muna bago bumaba at mag breakfast. I'm not going down there looking like this. And I'm sure they all know what happened between me and Hunter last night. Although we didn't actually did IT. The scene in the floor last night was still very intimate. And they all probably heard my moans.

I made sure to lock the bathroom door before stripping from my clothes. Mahirap na, baga biglang pumasok si Hunter and I won't be responsible for my actions.

Pagkatapos maligo ay ibinalot ko muna ang katawan sa isang puting twalya at saka lumabas ng banyo patungong closet ko.

My jaw dropped from what I saw inside the closet.

NOTHING

There is no trace of any single clothing inside. Napakunot nuo naman ako. Sa dami ng kwarto sa bahay na ito baka ibang kwarto ang napasukan ko. I looked around but the bed is pretty identical with my bed. Bumalik ako ng banyo at tiningnan ang brush na ginamit ko. It was my brush and my shampoo and my soap. And everything else inside is mine.

So this is my room, then where are my clothes?

I heard a knock from the door. "Babe? Andito ka ba?" It was Hunter. "Im going in."

"No!!" I shouted and tried my best to stop the door from opening.

"Bakit? May problema ba?" He asked from the open space.

Nagtago ako sa likuran ng pinto at inilabas lang ang ulo ko. Hunter was standing outside with a puzzled look in his face.

"You can't come in." Sambit ko. "I am not presentable."

"What do you mean?" Kumunot ang nuo nito at saka napatingin sa basang buhok ko. "I see you've taken a bath."

"Can you give me a minute?" I requested. Isasara ko na sana ang pinto nang pigilan niya ito.

"You mean, by not being presentable is that you are not wearing any clothes?" Tanong nito.

"How'd you know I'm not wearing anything?"

"Because all your clothes are in my room." He said with amusement.

"What? Pano naman napunta lahat ng damit ko sa kwarto mo?" Gulat na tanong ko.

"Ang tagal mo kasi gumising eh at saka hindi na ako makapaghintay kaya nilipat ko na lahat ng damit mo sa closet ko habang tulog ka." He admitted. He look like a child who has been caught from stealing.

"Hunter..." I fumed.

"Sorry. I can't just survive for a another day with you staying in another room." He confessed.

Mukhang wala na akong choice kundi lumabas na twalya lang ang saplot patungong kwarto ni Hunter upang magbihis.

"Close your eyes. Im going to your room to change." Utos ko kay Hunter.

"Huh? Bakit? Are you really naked?" He asked looking excited and I almost smacked him in the face. It was his fault I don't have any clothes to wear anyway.

"No but I need you to close your eyes." Giit ko.

"Okay fine. Its not like I haven't seen everything anyway." He mumbled closing his eyes.

"What?!!!!"

"Nothing." He chuckled. "Sige na. Kumilos ka na habang nakapikit pa ako."

Sinigurado kong nakapikit talaga siya bago tumakbo patungong kwarto niya at nilock ang pinto. Ilang segundo lang ang lumipas nang kumatok siya.

"Babe, let me in."

"No. Nagbibihis ako." Sagot ko habang nagmamadaling kumuha ng damit at nagbihis.

"Oh come on! I want to see." Sagot nito mula sa labas.

My jaw dropped from his bluntness and I grabbed a pillow and throw it at the closed door. "You are such a pervert!"

It was answered by a deep laugh from him. "What's wrong with perverting on my mate?"

"Shut up Hunter. Everything that comes from your mouth is..."

"Is what?" I heard him ask.

"Nothing!!" Naa-asar na sigaw ko.
"You know, I can get inside if I really want to. Isang sipa lang at bukas na tong pinto." Pagbibiro pa nito.

"Well it's too late because I'm already fully clothed." I smirked opening the door.

"It doesn't matter. It won't be that hard stripping you anyway." He smirked back with a triumph smile.

Hunter, 1. Kyra, 0.

I rolled my eyes and pushed him lightly. "I hate you."

"You don't really mean that." He said circling his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to his body.

"I do." I lied.

"No you don't. Let me prove it." Before I can argue he was already kissing me passionately.

He growled when I didn't open my mouth for him and refused to answer his kisses.

"Kiss me back babe." He ordered.
He tried kissing me again and I used all my self control to stop myself from kissing him back. He finally stopped with an annoyed look.

"That's what you get for annoying me." I smirked. "Now let's go to breakfast. Gutom na ako." I said rubbing my tummy.

Sumunod naman sakin si Hunter na hindi parin maipinta ang mukha. "I apologize. I'm sorry. Now give me a proper kiss."

"Nope. Let's eat."

Hunter, 1. Kyra, 1.

"Alpha bakit nakabusangot ka diyan? I thought Kyra satisfied you last night."

Nabulunan ako sa narinig. Satisfied?! Jake and his filthy mouth. Hunter gave him a death glare zipping Jake's mouth. He handed me a glass of water and I hurriedly drink it.

"Are you okay?" Nag-aalalang tanong ni Hunter habang hinahagod ang likod ko.

"I'm good." Sagot ko at itinuloy na ang pagkain.

After breakfast, tinulungan kong maghugas ng pinggan si Tita nang tawagin ako ni Russell sa labas.

"Please, ate... Play with me outside." He begged pouting.

"Okay... Anong lalaruin natin? Nasan ba yung mga kalaro mo?"

"Nasa labas po. They are waiting for us. Our game needed a woman." Sagot nito.

"Hi, Luna." Sabay na bati ng dalawa pang mga batang lalaki ng makarating kami ni Russell sa garden.

"Hello kids. Bakit Luna ang tawag niyo sakin?" Tanong ko na umupo sa damuhan katabi nila.

"You're the Alpha's mate right? Then you are the Luna." Sagot ng batang lalaki.

"Ganun ba. Ate Kyra nalang ang itawag niyo sa akin. Ano pala pangalan niyo?"

"I'm Henry."

"My name is Carl."

"And I'm Russell."

I laughed. "I already know your name Russell."

"I just answered your question ate." He replied with sarcasm.

"Okay. Hi Henry and Carl. What are we going to play today?"

"We saw the girls playing bahay-bahayan yesterday." Sagot ni Carl.

"Gusto din naming laruin iyon. But neither of us wants to be the mother." Dagdag ni Henry.

"That's why I called you. Now you can be the mother and I will be the father and they will be our children." Russell informed like a leader.

I nodded. I really think that kids shouldn't be playing those kinds of games. Mahirap pa nilang maintindihan ang tunay na kahulugan ng pamilya. Pero wala na akong nagawa ng ilabas nila ang mga laruan nilang lutuan. Wala namang pasok ngayon at wala akong gagawin kaya makikipaglaro nalang muna siguro ako sa kanila.

"Why is it pink?" Turo ni Russell sa maliliit na lutuan at nga sandok.

"I borrowed it from Canice." Sagot ni Carl.

"It's too girly." Reklamo ni Russell.

"But we don't have any toys like this." Carl retorted.

Russell fumes and sat beside me. "Fine. Let's start our game now. Call me daddy and Ate Kyra will call me honey."

I chuckled feeling like a fool and childish.

"Call me honey." Utos ni Russell.

"What do you want to eat for dinner, honey--" Napatigil ako ng dumating sina Aspen, Jake at Hunter.

"Naks!! Si Russell dumada-moves nanaman." Biro ni Jake.

"Go away. We're playing." Russell waved.

"Can I talk to you, babe?" Tanong ni Hunter.

"Oh. Okay." I said standing up.

"Ugh!! Kaasar ka talaga kuya! Why do you always appear when the fun time begins?!" Galit na reklamo ni Russell sa kuya nito.

"Don't worry little brother." Hunter smirked. "Canice, can you come here for a second?" Hunter shouted at the cute little girl with pigtails.

"Yes Alpha?" Tanong ng batang babae na agad tumakbo palapit sa amin. Her pigtails bouncing in the process. The girl was so cute I wanted to pinch her chubby cheeks.

Hunter crouched in front of the girl so they're in the same height now. "Can you do me a favor and play with the boys?"

Canice looked at the boys hesitantly and nodded. "Okay Alpha."

"Such a sweet little girl." Hunter smiled glancing at her brother who looks uncomfortable. "Look Russell, you have a new wife. Now call her honey, okay?"

Russell bowed his head, his face getting redder every second. Everyone chuckled at his cuteness.

"I guess Russell here have a little crush on Canice." Jake playfully nudge at Russell's shoulder.

Canice chuckled at this hugging Russell. "Honey... Are you hungry?" She asked kissing Russell in the cheek.

I laughed with amusement when Russell's ear and neck becomes red.

A/N: Let me introduce a new character, Canice. It's the name of one of my readers. You'll be reading about her in the next chapters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 317 77
Staring at the guy I love the most is one of the most excruciating things I could suffer. I am wishing to have him, but all I can do is to stare beca...
334K 5.5K 50
His life is almost perfect but suddenly change because of an accident happened and lost his memories. Will he remember his past and back to his old l...
272K 5K 45
Jessica and Lee (LIM Series #1) Written By: PinayKimchii xx Highest ranking in Action #12 UNEDITED
16.7K 249 23
Young Love Series #2 [COMPLETED/190513 - 191105] Book cover made by: @Jiguang - While looking for her missing sister, her sister boy bestfriend-Wade...