Because Of Love

By lutfamoe

Love More

Introduction
Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Aaliyah 15
chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 19
Please Read!
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
hey guys
chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Hey!
Chapter 36
chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Happy Birthday Aaliyah
chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

chapter 18

513 29 27
By lutfamoe

Aaliyah pov

I woke up the next morning and looked and seen janet wasn't in bed. I got up and seen the bathroom door closed. I knocked on the door and a red eye janet opened it.

Aaliyah: Baby whats wrong

janet: Its lyte

she started crying again as she pushed passed me and started undressing and putting on jeans.

Aaliyah: seriously janet this again?

janet: Aaliyah lyte was in a car accident last night she is in critical condition.

when she said that my heart dropped. even though we all been through a lot these passed couple weeks lyte was still my friend and it hit be like a ton of bricks.

Aaliyah: we need to go to the hospital. NOW!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chilli Pov

I was sitting in the waiting room of the hospital along side with Queen. We had been sitting here for hours while the doctors worked on lyte. I was crying my eyes out until I couldn't cry anymore. thinking that our last encounter was us arguing and that could of possibly be the reason why she is in here now.

Queen: Damn man I need to hear something. What the fuck is taking them damn doctors so long.

chilli: I hope she is okay I couldn't live with myself if she isn't this is all my fault.

queen: Come on chilli stop blaming yourself this isn't your fault at all.

chilli: yes it is if hadn't been arguing and I didn't leave her we wouldn't be here right now wondering if she is alive or dead.

I cried harder as I heard a familiar voice by the front counter.

janet: I'm looking for Lana Moorer

Queen: J we over here.

her and Aaliyah ran over towards us and I had an urge to jump up and smack the hell out of janet.

janet: whats going on have yall heard anything

Queen: no man and its killing me.

janet: chilli are you o....

chilli: don't you dare talk to me bitch

Aaliyah: woah! chilli what the fuck chill

Janet: Bitch? hold on I don't know why you coming at me like that but you need to chill

chilli: because this is as much of your fault as it is mines.

Janet: how is this my fault

I stood up and walked closer to her.

Chilli: if she didn't kiss you and have all these feeling for YOU we wouldn't be in this situation.

Janet: That don't mean its my fault that she is here

Queen: look yall need to chill it is no ones fault! lyte is fighting for her life right now and yall are arguing who fault it is. chilli you really need to chill with that seriously.

chilli: what ever

I walked away and went to go sit on the other side of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

janets pov

I couldn't believe chilli sat up here and blame me for this. it killed me inside,but I know I had to stay calm and positive for lyte.

Aaliyah: look we just need to sit down and pray for lyte all this extra drama isn't needed right now.

another hour went by and a doctor came out towards us.

doctor: are you ladies here for lana moorer?

janet: yes

we stood up and went towards him praying for good news.

Doctor: At this moment lana is in a medically induced coma. She was in a head on collusion and has a skull fracture. she has a couple of bruises and a broken arm. she flatlined twice during the surgery but we have her stable in ICU now if you would like to see her.

Queen: Yes please

my heart was in my stomach tears started rolling down my face as we followed the doctor up to ICU. When we made it there in lytes room I just burst out in tears as Aaliyah came a comforted me. Seeing her like that scared me. Aaliyah grabbed my hand as we walked closer over to lyte. Chilli stood on the side of lyte holding her hand crying.

Chilli: Baby I'm sorry. I love you so much.

Queen even started tearing up.

Queen: How long is she gonna be in the induced coma.

Doctor: Until we see her progressing. When we see progress we would slowly take her out of the coma. Right now it doesn't look so well but we always have hope.

Everyone cried a little bit more when he said that.

Aaliyah: So say she do progress and come out of the coma will she be okay.

Doctor: Only time will tell. Some people with her head injuries sometimes have memory lost but we are praying for a full recovery for her. I'll give you ladies a minute with her and we'll check back with her later.

Janet: T-thank.... You doctor.

Doctor: Your welcome.

He slightly smiled as he walked out and I went to the other side of lyte and grabbed her hand.

Janet: We need you to get better. We love you so much. I love you so much. I can't lose you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aaliyah POV

I know it was hard on all of us. I know Janet was taking it the hardest as I just comfort her. It was no time to be jealous or any of that. We stayed in there for hours.

Janet: These machine are calming me just knowing she is still breathing and still here with us.

Chilli: Yeah. Look Janet I'm sorry about earlier I was just......

Janet: Its okay chilli its a very emotional time and I understand.

Queen: We should leave and come back tomorrow. We all haven't ate all day.

Janet: Yeah. Baby girl lets go.

I got up and went over to lyte and kissed her for head.

Aaliyah: sorry lyte. I love you.

Janet went over and kissed her to and we hugged chilli and queen.

We walked out and headed to Janets house. When we got there Janet went straight upstairs.

Aaliyah: You want me to make you something to eat.

Janet: No baby I'm fine. I'm just gonna go lay down.

I went into the kitchen and grabbed me and Janet a bottle of water and went upstairs. When I went into the room she was taking her clothes off and putted on just a big tee shirt and got into the bed. I took my stuff off and got into the bed to handing her the bottle of water. She took a sip of it.

Janet: come on lay down.

I laid down and she laid her head on my chest and wrapped her arms around me.

Janet: I hope she be okay.

I knew she was crying again as I just rubbed her back.

Aaliyah: She will be. We just gotta keep our faith.

6 months later............

Aaliyah POV

Its been six months. Janet just finished her second leg of her tour and was home. She had never been the same since lyte been in the hospital. She was still in a coma and the doctors are saying they aren't seeing any progress and her family might have to let her go which had Janet in a emotional wreck. She's lost a lot of weight from not eating a lot and its taking an emotional toll on me to try to help her through this. I had just walked in from getting Janet something to eat. As I walked up the stairs I heard her singing. She barley sing if she wasn't performing or recording so she took me by surprise.

Janet: "So here we are alone again
Didn't think it'd come to this
And to know it all began
With just a little kiss
I've come too close to happiness
To have it swept away
Don't think I can take the pain
No never fall again"

I stood by the bathroom door and just listen to her sing. She sung the song in so much pain and I knew it was because of lyte.

Janet:"Hold me
Hold me
Don't ever let me go
Say it just one time
Say you love me
God knows I do
Love you
Again"

I knew deep down inside Janet was in love with lyte and it ate me up inside. I knocked on the bathroom door.

Aaliyah: J I got you something to eat.

She opened the door and her eyes were blood shot red.

Janet: I'm not hungry.

Aaliyah: okay look you have to eat something your doctor said you are really losing a lot of weight so please eat. For me.

She took the bag of food and took a French fry out and started eating it. She sat on the bed and turned the TV on.

New reporter: MTV Breaking news, as you may know rapper mc lyte was in a terrible car accident 6 months ago and has been in a coma since. The doctors are reporting there is no hope for a recovery. Family and friends gather around to possibly say their last goodbyes to the female hip hop artist. In honor of her we are gonna show some of her videos. First up is a collaboration she did with the one and only Janet Jackson miss Jackson if you nasty with "You Want This"

The video started and I could see Janet immediately get emotional. I went to grab the remote to turn.

Janet: No. I want to watch this........ I remember the day on set. We were having this huge water gun fight. It was so fun. She was so full of energy and happiness. The smile on her face. The fun we was having. I wish I can go back to that day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Janet's POV

I reminisce about that day.

We had so much fun. I teared up a bit watching the video as Aaliyah came to sit next to me.

Aaliyah: Its gonna be okay.

Janet: No its not I'm losing my best friend.

I just comfort her as she laid in my lap crying.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Queen POV

Queen: These last 6 months been hard. I miss you lyte. I miss us joking and me clowning on you. I miss us just kicking it talking about people or whatever. I just miss you man. I love you. I know you'll be in good hands with god.

I took her hand as I laid my head on the bed and cried. I stood up and kissed her forehead then kissed her hand and the impossible happened she squeezed my hand.

Queen: DOCTOR!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.5K 2.3K 19
Thank you
385K 12.7K 24
Wedding bells, honey moon and disaster?
29.5K 1.7K 48
Just read!