Love is in the Air (Cameron B...

Autorstwa katykat235

This story is about going camping and meeting the love of your life. But, will you be the only one to fall in... Więcej

Prologue
Chapter 1-Love at First Sight
Chapter 2-Camping Trip!
Chapter 3-Say Yes & Start Packing
Chapter 4-The Sparks & The Arrival
Chapter 5-Alani & Spencer
Chapter 6-Dinner, Dessert, & Payback
Chapter 7-Romance Blooms & Dreams Come True
Chapter 8-Skyfall
Chapter 10-Karan & Ishani
Chapter 11-Kolin & Peyton Get Together
Chapter 12-Scavenger Hunt! Dedicated to emilie0228
Chapter 13-Truth or Dare? Dedicated to emilie0228
Chapter 14-VALENTINES DAY SPECIAL!
Chapter-15 The Plan...Backfires!?
Chapter 16 Why Do They Hate Me?
Chapter 17 Um...Your Crazy?
Chapter 18 Let's Do This...
Chapter 19 Save You Tonight
Chapter 20 Undercover
Chapter 21 The Camera
Chapter 22 Lead
Chapter 23 She's Not Afraid
Chapter 24 Conflict in the Camp
Chapter 25 Best Day of My Life
Epilogue

Chapter 9-Kolin & Peyton

636 10 3
Autorstwa katykat235

A/N:

So sorry I changed the name, I thought it suited it kinda better because I'm not the only one who falls in love in the story and you will definitely be able to tell because of the next two chapters. So I hope you enjoy this chapter. PEACE OUT FOR NOW MY FLUFFY UNICORNS!!

**

I woke up in the morning to find everyone staring at me like I was a creature from outer space.

"How do you sleep so late?" asked Karan.

"It's like 12:00!" said Cameron.

"Your sleeping habits are worse than Bertram's on Jessie!" Peyton claimed.

"We need to eat, you're our only source of food!! You're the only one who can cook and make food!" exclaimed Alani.

"We're hungry!" Spencer chanted.

He kept going but eventually stopped 'cause no-one would join in. Awkward...

"You fell asleep at like 11:00. PM, how do you sleep so late?" asked Karan.

I was speechless, so Alani and Peyton helped me up and ushered me the showers. I turned on the hot water and let it relax me as it poured over my shoulders. I eventually got out and put on my outfit for the day; a blue plaid shirt unbuttoned with a black tank top underneath and some black jeans. I had forgotten my makeup bag in the tent and I'm too lazy to go get it, so I guess no makeup today.

As I was walking back to camp, I thought of a fun game we should play. I made it back to camp after getting a little lost and told them my idea.

"I think we should play a game, what do you guys say?" I asked.

"Totally!" they all responded.

"Yeah totally, but what should we play?" asked Alani.

"Okay the game is called "Sing and Shout". Someone sings a line from a song without singing the name and someone else has to guess what song it is and who sings it. Got it? I'll start." I explained.

Everyone nodded they're head and I started.

"Hey girl I'm waiting on you, I'm waiting on you, come on and let me sneak you out, and have a celebration, a celebration, the music up the windows down, yeah, we'll be doing what we do just pretending that we're cool and we know it too, yeah, we'll be doing what we do just pretending that we're cool so tonight, LET'S GO-"

"'Live While We're Young' by One Direction!" Peyton shouted.

"One Direction sucks! Sing some real music." said Cameron with a big smirk.

"Excuse me?" I yelled and got up to tackle him but Peyton and Alani both held me down.

He had the nerve to keep that smirk on his face.

"My turn!" said Peyton.

Probably to avoid anymore awkwardness.

"I told, I told, I told myself again, I'm never running back on what I said, trying not to run but you're so far away, so far away, won't listen to the conscious in my head, I'm conscious but I'm only halfway dead, tired of the things you never, you never said, you never said. Our love was made to rule the world, you came and broke the perfect girl, our love was made to rule the wor-or-or-or-or-or-or-orld. Our love was made rule the world, you left me wondering what were, our love was made to rule the-"

"'Forget Forever' by Selena Gomez!" exclaimed Karan.

"I knew you'd get it!" said Peyton.

"I am the biggest fan-" claimed Karan.

" Is that something to be proud of?" asked Spencer.

"Hey, y-" Cameron cut Karan off.

"My turn! Hayley I know you'll get this one for sure. Even though it sucks..." said Cameron.

"Whenever I close my eyes I picture you there, I'm looking down at the crowd you're everywhere, I'm watching you from the sta-e-age YEAH, you're smiles on every fa-e-ace YEAH, but every time you wake up you're hearing me say... GOODBY-Y-YE-."

"'Back for You' by One Direction! OMG, you remembered?" I responded.

"Yeah they suck but that song is pretty cool." he said.

"They don't suck. They're sexy and they can harmonize, next please!" I replied smartly.

"My turn." said Spencer. " Alani this song is for you."

Alani blushed after he put his arm around her while he started.

"Your a one-of-a-one, a one-of-a-kind, that you only find once in a life time, made to fit like a fingerprint, I starting think they opened the gold mine, they say one man's trash is another man's treasure, when I found you out was all *pitter patter*, secretly I hit the lottery 'cause you're brighter than all of the northern lights, you speak to me even in my dreams, couldn't let you go for even the highest price, they say one man's-"

"'Double Rainbow' by Katy Perry! BABAM, in your face sucka's!" I yelled.

"Couldn't you at least let him-" Alani was cut off.

"Excuse me? Can you help me find my way back to camp?" said a strange voice.

We quickly turned around to see a very attractive guy who looked around fifteen with confusion written all over his face. He had dirty blonde hair that was in a small side quiff and blue eyes with tan skin and was scrawny but slightly muscular. He wore an outfit that consisted of: a light navy blue shirt, with a few buttons for a touch on top, a pair of dark, denim, slightly torn black skinny jeans, and had on black Nike's, running shoes.

If I weren't into Cameron I would've totally been all for him. I looked back at Peyton to see her frozen and just staring at him. I decided to say something since the awkward silence seemed to wash over all of us.

"Hey, um. What's your name and what's the number of your campsite...so that we can help you." I asked hesitantly.

"My name is Kolin. I think my campsite number is LGE.36. I got really lost and can't find my way back. I was hoping you could help me." he said with uncertainty.

"Yeah okay, Kolin. Um...well we're number LGE.35 so you're only one campsite away, you could just go the way you came and find your way back. Unless you need help. Um, should we introduce ourselves?" I responded slowly.

"No thanks, I could find my way back. Um...sure I got time. I should probably get to know you better anyways neighbors." he said.

(Kolin's P.O.V)

"Okay, my name is Hayley." said the girly brunette with big brown eyes, obviously named Hayley.

"My name is Cameron." said the boy with the freckled face and brown hair.

"My name is Alani." said a girl with long light brown hair. She's kinda pretty. I guess.

"My name is Spencer." said the boy with very light brown, almost blonde, hair. His arm was around the girl named Alani, lucky.

"My name is Karan." said the one with black hair and had very dark skin.

"Peyton say something!" Hayley whisper/yelled to the blonde one who I'm guessing is named Peyton.

Woah, she's really pretty-even prettier than that Alani chick. She eventually stopped staring at me and introduced herself. Awkward...

"Oh um...my n-name is P-Peyton." she responded.

She is so pretty, I can't stop thinking about her. I slowly walked a little closer to get a better look at them. Especially Peyton. I eventually got the courage to speak again.

"Oh, well it was very nice to meet you all-" especially Peyton "- but I need to get going. I'll try to visit you all once in a while if I can. Bye." Then without giving anyone a second look, I jogged away, back to my campsite.

(Peyton's P.O.V)

Woah, he is H.O.T. I can't wait to see-

"Peyton are you O.K? You've been zoning out for a whole 5-10 minutes now." Hayley said.

"Yeah I'm fine, just daydreaming..." I trailed off slowly earning curious glances from Hayley and Alani once in a while.

"I'm hungry!!" Cameron exclaimed all of the sudden.

"Yeah me too. I think all of us are." Alani said.

"Yeah!" everyone agreed.

"Okay, okay. I'll make some lunch. BRB. Oh, turn the radio to KIIS FM please." Hayley asked as she went to our tents get some food.

I turned on the radio just as soon as Hayley had asked me to and guess what started playing..."Daydreaming" by Ariana Grande.

**

A/N:

Hope you all liked this chapter, I worked hard on it and (if you are already not doing so) please read my other story called "No Regrets, Just Love". It's about me falling in love with someone who bullies me everyday and eventually falls in love with me and changes...Thank you my fluffy unicorns for reading this story, it means a lot. PEACE OUT!!!

~Hayley

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

105K 1.8K 40
So Callie starts getting feelings for her best friends boyfriend but what will happen when she starts flirting with the boy? Will her friendship las...
147K 5.7K 55
~Disclaimer~ This is a sequel to the first book "If We Fall In Love...". Make sure you have read that, in order to understand this story. I hope you...
1K 5 38
First he's only the boy she bumped into, then he's a game, until she's touring with him. But when she needs him the most, what will he be? (Luke Hemm...
1.1K 19 17
this is a story of a girl and boy falling for each other until the girl lost her memory. will the boy be able to get the girl back or will he lose he...