Nightmares *Rogue X Female!Re...

By Muggle-born-fayzian

"Are you scared? You should be!" In a world of magic and guilds, you find yourself the only Mage in lavender... More

Contents
Home
Return
Disbelief
Prepare
Recognition
Alive
Betrayed
Cheat
Fight
Insane
Worry
Guilt
Familiar
0.5
Rational
Opinion
Protect
Glow
Hazy
*Special Chapter*
Forgive
1.5
Anticipation
Pride
Decision
Nightmares
Fatigue
Warmth
Support
Monarchy
Blood
Magical
Steps
Life
Q&A
Contents
Introduce
2.5
Insult
Diffusion
Random Poll
Patience
Memory
Forgettable
3.5
Present
Rejection
Feelings
Suspicion
Author's note

Instinct

1.1K 27 37
By Muggle-born-fayzian

Instinct: an innate, typically fixed pattern
of behaviour in animals in response
to certain stimuli.

After your brief counter with the Saber Tooth members; you, Akio and Akira began to make your way to the wherever Akira got ice cream around here. You were glad Akio decided to go with you because you had no clue where you were going.

The streets of Crocus were jam packed as usual, it made you think that the ice cream place would be full too. You weren't overly looking forward to waiting in a long line but you had promised Akira.

"It's pretty close now!" Akira patted her brothers head until he took her off his shoulder and put her down on the ground.

She grabbed your hand and pulled you as fast as her little legs could carry her, which wasn't much more then a few large strides for you. With Akio following behind with his hands in his pocket. He hadn't said much, although a lot of the time he was too lazy to speak.

Akira was about to turn the corner, but suddenly she stopped. Her eyes widened and in less then a millisecond she had become invisible. She could still loosely feel her hand still on yours which you decided to grip tighter.

"Akira what is it?" Her older brother stood next to you. You felt the little girl run behind you and her brother.

You could hear footsteps coming from the corner, you braced yourself, although for all you knew Akira might just be afraid of dogs.

It was not a dog that came round the corner, in fact it was the Crimson Inferno team and Kokuzo who wasn't part of the team anymore.

"Oh hey Akio, (Y/n)." He faked his politeness.

"Hi Akira~!" The boy twin waved sadistically, causing the still invisible girl to hold your hand tighter.

Akio didn't reply verbally, but with a little sarcastic wave. You did nothing.

"(Y/n), you know the offer still stands, if you ever get sick of that guild you can join-"

"Just shut up," you rolled your eyes.

"So rude!" The girl who had taken part in the event today spoke. "We were being polite, you know!" She didn't look too offended.

"Your loss," Kokuzo shrugged his shoulders,

"You know we're beating you," Akio hissed referring to the tournament, he wanted him to go away. Especially since the twins scared Akira.

Kokuzo looked at him, raising an eyebrow and tilting his head, warning him.

"Don't pretend you care," Kokuzo laughed, "all you care about is yourself and your little sister who isn't even fully related to you-"

"Akira!" You felt her let go of her hand and heard little feet running away. Kokuzo was definitely going to say more but now felt as if he'd said enough.

"Oops, she ran away," Hikari kept the smile on her face, pointing in the direction Akira had gone in. She spoke with her annoying high pitch voice, just like her brother.

Akio turned around immediately, hoping she'd made her self visible again.

"Kokuzo you shitty bastard I swear to God!" He was clearly angry and panicked, like he always was when Akira wasn't there.

"I think we'll leave you to go find her," Kokuzo gestured for his guild to carry on walking, while Akio ran after Akira, although he didn't know where she had really gone.

You gave one last death glare to the smirking Kokuzo before chasing after Akio. The white haired man looked proud of himself, he seemed to enjoy stirring up trouble.

Akio turned a corner, you had trouble keeping up with him but you could tell where he was going. He was determined to find his little sister, you didn't even know how true that was, his 'little sister'. It didn't seem to matter though.

Akio turned another corner, he was a lot faster than you, maybe her knew some of Riko's Magic too? You dismissed the thought, you had to stop pretending you didn't know things about them.

Suddenly Akio came to a stop, he panted and looked around frustratedly. There were three turnings, Akira could of gone down any of them. You caught up with him also panting from the sudden expected run. He didn't pay any attention to you.

You placed a hand on his shoulder, trying to get his attention so that maybe he could rationalise things.

"Where did she go?" He asked nobody in particular.

"Calm down for a minute," you told him, although that clearly wasn't happening. "Do think she might of gone back to where we're staying?"

"No," he impatiently rubbed his forehead and walked around in circles, "she wouldn't want to, besides I doubt she'd know the way," 

"Akio please," you put one hand on his arm. He flinched a little, bringing himself to his senses a little bit, but was still panicked.

"Yeah, sorry," he picked at his nails, a bad habit you got out of years ago.

"Where do you think she might go?" You managed to get him to sit down on the low stone wall at the turning.

You too were worried about Akira; but you also believed, and knew, she could look after herself.

"I don't know," he shook his head, "she hates when someone points that out, damn, why did I tell Kokuzo in the first place!" He seemed frustrated.

You looked at him, not really knowing what expression to give him, pity? Confusion? Surprisingly he noticed this and sighed.

"Akira's only my half sister, my mums but not my dads," he looked up at the slowly turning orange sun.

"Oh," you were curious, "what happened?" It was a sincere questions, you wanted to calm him down a little though.

He looked at you, wondering why you were asking probably.

"When I was little my dad ran a guild, he taught me magic too, but our guild was destroyed and everything went to shit," he kept it brief, "let's say my mum found a new line of work, thanks to my dad, he made her. He wasn't the best person."

You waited for him to continue, he wasn't sure whether he was going too or just assume you'd got the point.

"Then my mum had Akira, my dad hated her though, she wasn't his child, I basically raised her. But when Akira was six he said he'd get her to do the same thing as my mum. So I ran away, with Akira obviously. I should of done that a lot earlier though," he'd seemed to calm down a little. Although he shared very little eye contact, he didn't look at you at all.

There was clearly more to that story, but he wasn't telling you. You didn't expect him too.

"Marie told me about this older brother of yours," he put one leg up on the wall and leaned his arm against it. "I believed that he existed, I'd like to think if I disappeared Akira would do the same."

"No," you shook your head, "I feel stupid now, I don't he wants to be found," you stood up. Akio watched you, not really sure what you were doing.

"What do you mean?" He didn't move, still kind of sulking.

"Akira probably waiting to be found somewhere," you looked around the area, "she's probably just scared,"

Akio just looked at you, confused, wondering if you were going to go on a Sherlock Holmes rant, finding clues. "If your going to make up some icky friendship and love kind of speech I won't listen,"

"No, I'm not," You shook your head, almost wanting to laugh but knowing it wasn't the right time, "if she does want to be found, she'll go somewhere she thinks we'll find her,"

"Where does she know the way too?" Akio's expression didn't change while you held back a smirk.

"If I remember rightly Akira knew the way to get ice cream right?" You smiled now.

Akio reflexively jumped up from the wall with an enlightened expression on his face. He looked like he'd found the answers to the universe. "Oh my God your a genius,"

"I know,"

"You know Akira never trusted Kokuzo, she didn't like him. I should know of believed her really, he didn't turn out to be good. She liked you though. I'm sure she has this extra magical power where her instincts are spot on all the time. I guess that's why I trust you enough to tell you that,"

"Really?"

He looked at you, trying to figure something out. You had no idea what. This only lasted a couple of seconds before he pointed back in the direction you came. "Come on it's this way!"

------------------------------

"You shouldn't be out here on your own, it's getting dark soon," the man spoke, looking down at the little girl who stood patiently by the ice cream shop.

"I'm waiting for my brother," she crossed her arms refusing to move. She felt chills down her spine, she didn't like this person who was talking to her. He felt unnatural, like maybe he used to be someone else.

"Oh, yes I recognise you," he pointed out, his long pony tail swaying as he turned his head. He didn't bend down to Akira's level to talk to her, instead he looked down at her. He had a black hood over his head but revealed his face to Akira. A strange pattern covered the right side of his face and his hair covering the left. Half was black and the rest a white but his eyes were red. This wasn't the thing Akira disliked about the stranger, it was his horrible, teasing and patronising smirk on his lips and this dark aura that surrounded him. "Your taking part in the Grand Magic Games aren't you?"

Akira nodded slowly, thinking now was a good time to turn invisible and run.

"What's that face for? Do you not trust me?" He grinned, not being sympathetic at all.

Akira ignored him, desperately looking for Akio.

"Listen kid, you know (y/n) (l/n) right?" He asked her. Akira looked back up at him, not sure how to answer.

"I'll take that as a yes, and she cares for you doesn't she?" His tone became a little darker. Akira backed against the wall, now becoming scared for both herself and (y/n).

"Great," he cracked his knuckles, "welp, no hard feelings kid but I really need her out of my way for my plans so I guess-"

"Akira!" He was interrupted by a voice, one they'd both heard before, one of a very anxious older brother.

"Shit! Why is it always him?" The man hissed,

"Onii-chan!" Akira ran away from the man and towards her brother. Meanwhile the man turned in the opposite direction as quickly as possible and began running, although it seemed more like a stroll.

"Who was that?" You asked, catching up.

"I don't know! I didn't like him though!" Akira hugged her brothers leg until he picked her up.

"I doubt he's anyone good then," Akio held his sister and looked in the direction the man left in, "we should go back though," you could start to see a few stars in the sky.

At that moment you believed Akio about the power this Akira had, about telling what a person was like. She was more intelligent then she looked, or maybe it was just her amazing instincts.

It didn't matter, but you could feel your arm starting to get numb.

////////////////

Okay so this is actually pretty important XD

Pleaseeee don't take my OC's as your own XD like I've been using Akio and Akira for years good luck trying to pretend them two are yours. They're basically my children I get protective 😂 Like chill make your own, it's not too difficult if you have an imagination. 😂

Anyway if you want to use mine in other Fairy tail stories sure? Idk depends what it is XD Just ask me and credit me...

Also sorry late update but I'm getting into this a bit more now so there might be an early chapter but don't get too excited. I haven't updated any of my other stories in ages but I priorities this because people seem to like it more XD.

Okay well that's it. See you later~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.2K 902 21
This was a book I wrote when I was 11 leave me alone. I was illiterate. You're a Sound Dragon Slayer called (Y/N) and you're Natsu's adoptive sister...
195K 5.7K 27
(Rogue Cheney x Reader) This was my first ever fanfic so prepare for a million grammar and spelling mistakes and also for a lot of unlogical things p...
41.9K 1K 31
How can you trust him when you can trust no one.
212K 5.7K 37
❝ 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘'𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐑 ❞ [Y/N L/N] is one Fairy Tail's many resident Dragon Slayers - the Sound Dragon Slayer. After seven y...