Our Little Star

By WroetoShmoo

*Complete* The Sidemen find out they might be losing Vikk, so they vow to do anything they have to keep him... More

Please Don't Leave, Our Little Star
First Time Sleep Arangmenets
Snuggling with Vik and JJ
Worries
Sleepy Josh
Warmth
Ethan To the Rescue
Good Reason To Be Worried
They Will Pay
Kicked Out
Nightmare
Bitter Sweet Goodbye
What is Going On?
Broken Boy
Surprise Visitors
A Choice To Make
Maybe
Gentle With The Empty Boy
What The F*ck Is Going On?
I Want To Go Home
Time To Go Home
Kiss Me (Smut)
Feeling Good (Smut)
Nightmares Plague Us All
Coming Home
Reunited
Comforting Kisses
Daddy Josh
Tickle Fight to Something More (Smut)
New Happiness
Lachlan's Bae
I Have An Idea
Those Poor Fans
Saying Goodnight
Harry
Desperate Vik (Smut)
His Release (Smut)
I Need To Deal
Insecurities
Carried Away
Another Nightmare
I Don't Know Why
#StopVikButtAbuse
It Hurts Me Too
Repay Him
My Boys
Forgiveness
Spoiled Rotten
Teasing Poor Behz
Don't Call Me That
With Pleasure (Smut)
It Was My Pleasure (Smut)
Sleepy Time
You Are
Intensity (Smut)
Night Time Calls
Please Stay
A Happy Wake Up
My Babbies
Unknown Stranger
Realization That Not All...
Lost Them
Phone Calls
Lemon Balm Tea
Finally
Thank You
Our Little Star
The Poor Fan Girl's Heart
Evil Plans
Heat
Daddy's In Control (Smut)
Papa's Teasing (Smut)
Be There
Just You and I
What Lead Up To This
Sweet JJ
Cuddles in the Hospital
Don't You Dare
Giving Into His Demands (SMUT)
This Feeling Filling Me
Pain and Acceptance
My Life (SMUT)
Hot and Bothered (SMUT)
Another Point of View
Laundry Room
Bath Time
Laundry Room Antics (Smut)
It's Ok
Cuddling With Daddy
Confusing Reactions
House Hunting
News From The Lava Mob
Momma Minter
Upset Tummys and Upset Mummys
That Was Easy
But It's Not
Daddy (Smut)
Daniel
The Reason Why
House Hunting Begins
House One
Danarah Bonding Time
Confused
Finding Out The Truth
Asking For Forgivness
Tobi Is Always Right
Protector
Momma Is In Control (Smut)
It Looks Like A Box
No Need For Discussion
This Isn't Just About Me (SMUT)
Where Is This Coming From?
Thinking Back To the Beginning
Mom's Reaction
More Than Enough
Reason to Celebrate (SMUT)
Sweet Moments
Star (SMUT)
Be a Good Boy Now (SMUT)
Beautiful (SMUT)
Late Night Texting
I Can't Wait to See
My Power Over You (SMUT)
My Biggums
My Baby Baka
Rob's Chapter
The Day Before
I Hope
It's Time to Tell Them
How Do the Others Feel?
Little Josh
He's Got to Go
Bedtime
Behzy Bear (Smut)
Kitchen Banter
Little One
Horny as Hell
Please Manny?
Little Kid
Vik's Birthday Present
Josh for the Daddy (SMUT)
After Sex Cuddles
The Right Thing
Caleston
Think About Now
Banter
Kik Conversations
Chill Time
Please, Daddy Rob? (SMUT)
Little Bunny Preston
Sarah's Cookies
The Contest
Preston's Dream and What Do They Mean?
Please Momma?
Mine (SMUT)
Leaving For London
So Nice
Hamleys
James
A Letter
Q nd A

LETS BEAT UP THE BITCH

1.2K 58 58
By WroetoShmoo

POV: Callux

Warnings: Threats of Violence

Note: I used your title suggestion ThatOnePackmen_Nerd. Hope you don't mind. :D

-Begin Chapter-

I sat in the back of Harry's car with Cal, my hand tight in his as we sped towards our baby boy and Vikk.

When Cal had come into Harry's room, phone pressed tight to his ear, I got a worried feeling in my stomach. It was confirmed why when I heard Vikk's voice speak of what had happened. Rob had found our babies.

We all immediately jumped into action the second Cal hung up the phone. Josh, Simon, Harry calling JJ, Tobi, and Ethan to let them know what had happened while we all rushed out the door, barely remembering to lock it. 

JJ was picking up Tobi on his way while Ethan just met us at Harry's car since he was at home editing. He was currently in the car with us, his hand Harry's leg while Harry drove, his hands tight around the steering wheel. We were following behind Josh and Simon; Josh driving while Simon navigated.

We were still about 10 minutes away, but an increasing sick feeling in my stomach was making me uneasy. Something was really wrong and I knew it.

I felt Cal squeeze my hand, bringing my attention to him. I looked into his blue eyes, darker than normal with worry.

I squeezed back as tears began to fall. Something was defiantly very wrong. The sick feeling in my stomach was becoming a sharp pain.

"Callux?" called Cal, moving his other hand to cup my face.

"Something is really wrong." I spoke.

"You getting that sick feeling too?" asked Ethan, causing my gaze to snap to him causing Cal's hand to fall off my face and into my lap. I could see the worry and pain in his eyes. He understands.

"Like are queasy and in pain all at the same time. Like something really bad is happening and you can't do anything because you are nowhere near it?"

"YES!" exclaimed Ethan.

"Shit." Muttered Harry, banging his hand on the steering wheel. Ethan turned his attention back to him, his hand squeezing the youngest thigh.

"It's ok Harry. We are gonna be there soon."

Harry let out a frustrated growl, before he responded.

"I know. I just can't fucking believe that prick, no good, waste of space, piece of shit, had the audacity to fucking come anywhere near our boys! I swear to god, if he did anything to Vikk or Preston, I will ring his neck to the edge of death and then shove him off a building into a mob of fans after I tell them about the shit he did to Vikk and Preston."

There was a tense silence.

"Holy fuck." Was all Ethan said before Harry's phone went off.

That was brutal as fuck.

Harry pushed the button to answer the call.

"Yeah?" he said, his voice tense.

"We are on our way and we will there in about five minutes." Came Tobi's voice through the speakers, It was tense like Harry's. This has got to be the worst day for him. What with his mom being in the hospital and now this. Shit.

"So will we." Said Ethan, noticing how tense Harry had gotten. We were almost there. "Just meet us in the front so we can all go in together."

"Ok." Replied Tobi shortly. "I'll JJ know. See you soon."

"See ya." Replied Ethan before the phone cut off.

The car was then wrapped in silence, none of us speaking. Even as we parked and got out of the car, meeting up with others, not a word was spoken.

We all walked into the building and headed straight up the stairs since the waitress who helped our boys, Sarah I think it was, lived just on the second floor.

It dawned on me in that moment that Sarah was also the name of my ex-girlfriend, which made it slightly weird.

I shook the thought from my head and continued to follow the other's up the stairs, Cal's hand still tight in mine. In front of us was Harry, JJ, and Josh, leading the group like Generals leading their soldiers to war. Behind us was everyone else, all of us tense, the bad feeling having had spread all around.

Reaching the second floor, we all exited the stairwell and began searching for Sarah's flat, number 109. It wasn't hard to find, especially with the door wide open. Harry reached it first and let out a gasp.

"Guys!" he called out. We all rushed forward to see a girl, I am assuming Sarah, lying on the floor unconscious, a strong smell of lemon tea coming from her mug.

Tobi pushed his way forward and began checking on her, making sure she was breathing and such.

As he was checking on her, we all heard a voice. I am pretty sure it was that mother fucker. The realization that he had found our boys froze me and the others into place.

"No matter." Came Rob's voice from the living room. "The damage can't be undone. I will just have to take you and Vikk home and figure out some sort of suitable punishment for your whorish ways. We need to go get your stuff and leave before those monsters get to have another crack at you."

Who the fuck, does this guy think he is? I thought, wishing I could get my body to move.

"No." came out the weak voice of Preston.

My baby.

"What the fuck did you say?" asked Rob, the anger strong in his voice.

Move!

"I said no Robert, I am not going with you. I am staying here." Said Preston defiantly.

That's my strong Preston.

"Listen you little bitch..." began Rob but he was interrupted by Harry, who had finally woken up enough to bolt to the living room and screamed at that mother fucker.

"LET HIM GO, YOU MOTHER FUCKING ASSHOLE, BEFORE I BREAK YOUR HAND OFF OF HIM!"

The phrase caught my attention and I sprinted forward, my hand leaving Cal's as I ran into the living room as well. The sight before me putting rage and pain into my heart.

I saw Vikk, the floor, one side of his face red, tears streaming down. Then I saw Preston, kneeling on the couch, tears in his beautiful brown eyes, his beautiful brown hair in Rob's painful looking grip.

Rob himself was looking at me and Harry, his eyes wide at our unexpected arrival.

He opened his mouth to speak but my voice stopped him.

"Get you bloody filthy hands off of Preston NOW or I WILL snap your wrist." I said, every once of malice that I could muster in my voice.

I watched Rob's eyes go wide as he looked at us as the other came in behind. I could feel all the anger flowing off them as we collectively glared at him.

"Vikk!" called Simon, moving to stand next to me, in attempt to get closer but Rob stopped him by pulling on Preston's hair hard, causing him to scream out.

"LET HIM GO!" I screamed at Rob, my body tensing to attack. "Or we WILL make you. Think about your options mate."

Observing his situation, the prick slowly let go of Preston's hair, allowing the boy to move away from him the second he was released. I felt relief as Preston quickly crawled off the couch to Vikk, his arms immediately coming around the Indian boy, holding him tight. I would have much preferred him in my arms, but I understood.

I turned my gaze back to the man who still stood between our boys and us. He needed to go. Now.

"Listen." Said Josh, his deep voice vibrating with authority as he spoke. "You have exactly 20 seconds to get your scrawny ass out of here and away from them or you will not be able to walk again ever."

Rob nodded but didn't move, so JJ went up to help him.

"Also," continued JJ, his voice thick with his accent and threatening as he marched forward to Rob, his hands coming out to grab the Canadians shirt and bring him close. "You are to stay away from Vikk and Preston for the rest of your fucking miserable life. Do you understand? Because if I see you within 100 feet of either of them I will break your balls, then rip them off, force feed them to you. Do you understand you piece of shit?"

Rob didn't speak, just nodded his head, fear in his eyes. Good.

"Excellent." Replied JJ taking one hand off of Rob's shirt while using the other to drag him towards the door, the rest of us leaving him a path. We all watched as JJ took Rob, carefully avoid Sarah who was still on the floor, and dragging him to the door, throwing him out it like trash and them slamming it shut and locking it.

We all took that moment to let out a breath of relief.

Finally.

-End Chapter-

A/N: Here ya go. Another chapter up today, as requested. Sorry there was no beating up of the Rob, but there is a reason for that. I promise. 

Next chapter is gonna be a tearful one, happy one. Promise.

I hope you enjoyed reading this and may your day be filled with, love, smiles, and laughs. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 424 33
A spinoff to the series by @KenzieXIX If you haven't checked them out yet, go and do that or else, you will be super confused.
3.9K 47 12
I don't how to write the description, but I just wrote what I had in mind. This is my first official book so if it's bad don't judge me. *COMPLETED*
198K 3.4K 42
When her mom dies, the only patent she had, she needs to go live With her brother, she hadn't met Him in her whole life, she doesn't Even know his n...
111K 2.2K 18
While JJ is evolving, Simon is slowly falling apart. --- It is up to JJ to fix what he broke.