Homecoming Pt.4

By lov3_dontchang3

The final chapter in the Homecoming Series.............. More

Homecoming Pt.4 Intro
Devin 1
Zyshaun 2
Marcus 3
Enzo 4
Khalil 5
Noah 6
Legacy 7
Khalil 8
Julius 9
Devin 10
Young Mon 11
Marcus 12
Blaze 13
Legacy 14
Devin 15
Marcus 16
Enzo 17
Zyshaun 18
Khalil 19
Iman 20
Noah 21
Devin 22
Zyshaun 23
Legacy 24
Marcus 25
Toussaint 26
Khalil 27
Marcus 28
Nico 29
Enzo 30
Devin 31
Marcus 33
Legacy 34
Khalil 35
Zyshaun 36
Noah 37
Toussaint 38
Khalil 39
Dominique 40
Devin 41
Enzo 42
Noah 43
Zyshaun 44
Legacy 45
Toussaint 46
Marcus 47
Devin 48
Cadence 49
Tonya 50
Mama Angela 51
Khalil 52
Sa'vion 53
Zyshaun 54
Dominique 55
Blaze 56
Toussaint 57
Noah 58
Marcus 59
Devin 60
Cam 61
Liberty 62
Enzo 63
Khalil 64
Zyshaun 65
Devin 66
Noah 67
Legacy 68
Toussaint 69
Cam 70
Sa'vion 71
Will 72
Dominique 73
Emilio 74
Alex 75
Devin 76
Khalil 77
Marcus 78
Khalil 79
Zyshaun 80
Mario 81
Toussaint 82
Enzo 83
Blaze 84
Devin 85
Marcus 86
Legacy 87
Iman 88
Cam 89
Noah 90
Marcus 91
Yuri 92
Khalil 93
Zyshaun 94
Devin 95
Toussaint 96
Dominique 97
Enzo 98
Alex 99
Cam 100
Dominique 101
Marsean 102
Marcus 103
Zyshaun 104
Cam 105
Khalil 106
Enzo 107
Devin 108
Toussaint 109
Legacy 110
Marcus 111
Noah 112
Khalil 113
Dominique 114
Emilio 115
Devin and Blaze 116
Mario 117
Yuri 118
Noah 119
Enzo 120
Blaze 121
Khalil 122
Zyshaun 123
Noah 124
Cam 125
Toussaint 126
Khalil 127
Zyshaun 128
Enzo 129
Marcus 130
Yuri 131
Noah 132
Legacy 133
Toussaint 134
Khalil 135
Epilogue 1: Mama Angela
Epilogue 2: Emilio, Vanessa & Justice
Epilogue 3: Sa'vion
Epilogue 4: Alex & Cadence
Epilogue 5: Yuri
Epilogue 6: Blaze
Epilogue 7: Dominique
Epilogue 8: Tonya and Marsean
Epilogue 9: Cam
Epilogue 10: Legacy
Epilogue 11: Zyshaun
Epilogue 12: Enzo
Epilogue 13: Devin
Epilogue 14: Marcus
Epilogue 15: Khalil
Spinoff Character Synopsis
Chapter 1: The Perfect Son
Chapter 2: The Forgotten Son
Chapter 3: Both Sides of the Fence
Chapter 4: The Man with the Plan
Chapter 5: The Boy with the Secret
Chapter 6: The Artist
Chapter 7: The One Who Got Away
Chapter 8: The Reunion
Chapter 9: The Man Who Would Be King
Chapter 10: The Father To Be?
Open Discussion

Blaze 32

2.1K 120 12
By lov3_dontchang3

Devin kicked me out the house; he said he wanted me to be surprised when I cam home for my birthday dinner. So for the first half of the day I was mostly chillin over Marcus's house listening to these two argue was the funniest thing ever, Khalil wanted to feed Marquise but Marcus was insisting that it was turn all the while Noah sat in the corner shaking his head and feeding his little brother. Once they finally stopped arguing they ended up going upstairs and I haven't seen them since, I swear sometimes I think they fight just to have a reason to have sex. I sat there playing the game with Noah until his girlfriend came over and they walked outside to talk leaving me to wonder what was taking Devin so long...... and also how I was going to present my third wish to him in a way that would make him want to do it. I sat there watching tv when Enzo walked in with Zyshaun and Marsean, seeing Enzo hurt my heart but I knew he didn't want sympathy the last few days we've been going over options and things were looking optimistic.

"Where's my brother?" Enzo asked and I pointed upstairs and they all shook their heads in unison, then they all looked at each other and started smiling deviously. Before I knew it they all started hitting me in my arms and legs.

"Man I'm too damn old to be getting hit on my birthday." I said rubbing my arm.

"That's only because we love you Blaze if we didn't we'd ignore you sorta like we do Sa'vion." Zyshaun said laughing. "Why aren't you at home with Devin? If it was my birthday it would be nonstop sex from midnight to midnight."

"He's getting everything set up so I should be leaving here in a few minutes...... hopefully." I said looking down at my phone. "So what are y'all doing over here?" I asked looking at the three of them.

"Poker night and we're supposed to be planning our trip since everyone else is getting away for a weekend, but we can't start until Khalil hurries his ass up." Marsean said just as Khalil came down stairs smiling. "Speak of the devil...... where's my little bro?" Marsean asked and Khalil shrugged.

"Recovering...... let's get started, Blaze you're more than welcome to join us until Devin gets done." Khalil said leading us into the basement. I played a few rounds before Devin finally called and told me I could come home.

When I got to the house there was a path of rose petals leading to the door I walked inside to find more rose petals and candles leading to the dining room. Devin stood there looking nothing short of perfect the only thing that could divert my attention was all the food on the table, my baby went all out and cooked everything I asked for; steak, honey glazed shrimp, loaded baked potatoes, bacon wrapped asparagus and sitting in the center of the table was a huge Oreo Extreme Dream Cheesecake.

"Happy Birthday Baby...." Devin said walking over to me and kissing me. I looked around the room at all the gold and white decorations and smiled.

"Thanks Shrimp Dick........ nah seriously Devin, thanks not just for everything. We've been together for a long ass time and though we've had a few rough patches we've only become stronger." I said looking in his eyes.

"Let's eat before this food gets cold and you can tell me more about how perfect I am." Devin said smiling, as always the food was amazing and the conversation flowed as smooth as silk but I could tell something was on his mind.

"Devin what's wrong?" I asked rubbing his goatee.

"It's your day baby, I wanna focus on you and you only nothing else or no one else matters for the next couple hours it's about you...... so have you decided on what your next two wishes are going to be?"Devin asked.

"Actually I have but it's more of a request not a wish...... I mean it's completely up to you if you wanna do..... it's just......" I rambled on until Devin pulled me in for a kiss.

"Baby relax...... there's nothing that I would ever deny you and our kids. So just ask and I'll do it." Devin said not breaking eye contact, I took a deep breath and took the plunge.

"Sex with you is amazing, I mean there's almost no position we haven't tried yet, so I don't want you to think it has anything to do with you or......... I wanna have a threesome." I blurted out, Devin looked at me for about a minute before taking a drink of wine.

"So are we talking another dude or some chick?" Devin asked leaning back in his seat.

"It's up to you really, I know you get ego boost knowing you're the only person I've ever been with but I wanna expand my sexual experiences......" I said.

"It's whatever you want babe, but I have the power to veto any person I don't feel is worthy to be in the same bed as us." Devin said smirking. "I don't know why you were so nervous about asking, I mean it's not like your cheating on me, it's us sharing something together. I've actually never had a threesome before so it's going to be pretty interesting......." He said smiling. We talked for a few more minutes when something crossed my mind.

"So you never told me how things went with Nico?" I said and Devin's expression turned dark. "I figured since you went straight to the studio afterwards it didn't go so well....." I said.

"He brought Iman, Iman said something about you, then my family, then my kids and I knocked his ass out. He better be glad I didn't kill him but I'm over that shyt that happened in high school, I've moved on but I'm not going to let him or anyone talk about our kids because they have nothing to do with me and Iman's beef." Devin said and I felt myself getting pissed.

"And what did Nico say after you hit Iman?" I asked calmly.

"He got mad and said I should've walked away and that....... it doesn't matter. That nigga Iman has Nico so blinded that Nico can't see anything Iman does is wrong........... I'm just going to leave it alone and whenever Nico needs me I'll be here. I just feel like Nico was there for me at my loneliest point and I owe it to him to try and fix our friendship.......... Damn I really didn't want to get into this on your birthday but you have this way of pulling the truth out of me, sorry for ruining dinner." I looked at him and smiled before taking some of the cheesecake and rubbing some on his lips then licked it off.

"Wrap the food up and come to the Black Room." I said kissing him again, Devin nodded in a daze as I kissed him one more time. A few minutes later, Devin was walking into the Black Room with the biggest smile on his face. "Come here......" I said laying across the bed. Devin walked over and climbed on top of me.

"I love you Torian........ you and my kids are my world." Devin said kissing my neck, I was getting lost in his touch and needed to establish control so I rolled over on top of him and started taking his clothes off slowly.

"I love you too......" I said kissing his stomach and unbuttoning his pants at the same time. I pulled his pants off and threw them across the room before going back and kissing each one of his perfectly sculpted abs. "You know I'm bout to fuck the shyt outta right." I asked running my hands over his ass.

"If you say so..... but you'll tap out long before I do." Devin challenged and I knew I was going to have to put in overtime to make him regret ever doubting me. Devin took control of the situation again by rolling me over on my back and started kissing from neck to my stomach before pulling my dick out my pants and just when things were about to get interesting someone started ringing the doorbell. "Ignore it." Devin said licking the head of my dick but I couldn't let it go because obviously the person wasn't leaving.

"Give me two minutes to get rid of them." I said kissing him.

"TELL WHOEVER IT IS I'M GOING TO FUCK THEM UP!!!" Devin yelled as I fixed my clothes (somewhat) and walked to the door, when I opened it Detective Stein was standing there looking annoyed.

"You're a hard man to track down Dr. Reed, you and Mr.Cunningham both. Do you mind if I come in?" He asked and I stepped aside letting him into the foyer.

"Umm we're both really busy with the kids and everything so what brings you to our home?" I asked as Devin walked out in his boxers.

"So..... yeah the reason I'm here is because I thought it would be better to tell you in person that we have a lead on who Stephen Miller was communicating with...." Detevtive Stein said looking at me.

"Okay so are you going to tell us or are you going to stand there and build more suspense?" Devin asked grabbing my hand.

"Nico Porrell........" Detective Stein said and the look on Devin's face told the entire story, he was heartbroken but I could tell he didn't believe it either, me on the other hand I was ready to find Nico and figure out just what the hell was going on...............................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

422K 22.8K 39
𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞. 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝. 𝐇𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐢...
356K 14.9K 45
Being a tough guy is all Jaxon knows and understands. He makes mistakes and gets in trouble; the only person he listens to is his big brother Trey. P...
32.9K 1.9K 12
"You might be king in the streets, but I'll still beat your ass" "Stop playing ma, I'm the one clapping them ass cheeks" "Keep talking and you w...
1.6M 69.7K 39
Carter is a disabled 19 years old ex football player. After an accident one year ago, he was cursed to a lifetime in a wheelchair. Ryder is an a...