CAPTURED

Od Gramei

Copyright ©2016 by Gramei AND Gramei Productions. All rights served. "What if" is a really dangerous question... Více

TEASER
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THRITY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
EPILOGUE
THANK YOU

SIX

573 18 0
Od Gramei

Enjoy this new chapter my loves!

I didn't sat comfortable at all, in this super fancy car it must be expensive. I didn't talk to Marcel, it was so awkward. Where do we need to talk about? How prison was? Did i make friends?

No

That would be so awkward.

There is one hour passed and we didn't say a thing. Gosh i feel so out of place. 

'So Alex tell me something about you, Tessa didn't talk much about you before we got your call' he said. 

Of course she wouldn't i didn't speak to her in years. 

'Oh uhm what would you like to know?' i asked him trying to get something more specific out of him. 

'What did you before all this, before you went to prison?'

'Do you really want to know that, you just picked me up from prison' i said to him.

'I want to hear your story, there are always two sides' he said and i was thankfull for that, that he wanted to listen.

'It's obvious i was guilty i mean i did drugs, i stole i did bad things Marcel and i abondened Tessa for it. It's my biggest regret. She is my family and then i got in prison and no one was talking to me anymore' 

He nodded as a response, i would do the same i mean how do you react to something like this. 

'Thank you for picking me up, i'm sure you have to go to work again' i said. 

'It's no problem really, i explained it to my boss' 

'Really so he understood that you were going to pick up the best friend from your girlfriend from prison' i asked him.

'No, i was going to pick up her sister from the airport' and of course he had to lie to hold up his fancy reputation.

Just when i thought we were getting somewhere. 

'Yes of course' i whispered and looked out the window.

'It's not because of you but i have-'

I interupted him, 'it is about me, you have your reputation i get it, i wouldn't want to be seen with me either' i said and looked at the trees that were wooshing by. 

I wish i was like a bird or something that i could fly away.

'Alright here we go, this is the key to the appartment make yourself at home and Tessa will be around in say another hour' i nodded. 

'Thank you Marcel and we speak soon i hope' i said.

'Of course take care' he said and i stepped out. 

'Wait Marcel wich appartment is it' i asked but when i looked behind me he was already gone. That car is silent damnit. 

Shit and how am i going to find this shitty appartment? I sighed and started to walk around in the little building filled with appartments. 

There on the wall were all lastnames from the renters. What was her last name again? Oh right, Tessa Hollis. 

Hollis, Hollis, Hollis.

There it is, appartment number 28. I walked around and finally after like 15 minutes i found the appartment. It was not big but it was enough. 

I put the key in the locket and turned it so the door would open. This seems so normal, i walked in and saw this normal looking livingroom and a  few other doors to discover. The kitchen was directly conected to the livingroom. It looked modern and i didn't know what to think about it. I looked on the counter and saw this little note for me waiting to be read. 

Welcome home Alexandra.

It was from Tessa, she was and still is the best friend in the world. No scrap that she is the best sister in the world. I walked to the other doors and saw two bedrooms one obviously in use by Tessa and Marcel when he is here and the other room is plain white and really cold. 

The last room is obvious the bathroom and i saw this shower. I haven't washed myself in a real shower for over four years. That must feel nice. But i can't i mean, i just got here i feel like an intruder. No i should wait till Tessa gets home. 

I walked back to the livingroom and saw there were pictures on the television furniture. The pictures were mostly Tessa with Marcel or her family but there is one of us together. When we were still in primary school. And nothing was complicated. 

There was no life such like drugs, boys and paying your bills. It was a much simpeler life and time. It felt like another universe where i can't imagine that was once my simpeler life. I got so much caught up in the photo frame i didn't hear Tessa come in or noticed her staring at me. When i saw something move in the corner of my eye it was my time to look up. 

The last time i saw her she had this fase going on of dying her hair black and wear black lipstick and stuff. She has her natural haircolor back. The almost iceblonde. 

No one knew what to say to each other. We just stood there admiring each other and noticing the little futures about us that has changed over the years. Her hair was shorter while mine was longer. Her iceblonde with her baby blue eyes. She looked like this angel that came from haven just for me. 

'Y-your hair is shorter' i whispered. 

'Bad thing?' she asked and her angelic voice got to the core of my bones. I missed it hearing in real life and not just over the phone. 

'No it's amazing, you look amazing' i said. 'Well might i add you look terrible but that hair suits you we've outgrown our black hair face' she said smiling to me but just a little. To test me i guess in what mood i was or am. 

'I do look terrible' i agreed. 

'Well that is a good thing that we agree on something' she said and walked closer. 

'I know we need to talk and there is a lot of fixing to do between us but maybe you take a shower first and i'll make you something to eat. 

'I don't have any other clothes' i said to her. 

'Those are filthy and remind you of a worser time, i didn't know what kind of size you were now but i bought you some clothes' she said.

'Tessa you wouldn't have to do that' i said. 

'Alex there is no one else, please eccept this and get your ass over in that shower' she smiled. 

'Allright then, thank you' i said before moving myself to the shower that is looking way too fancy for me. 

I got in the shower and the water felt amazing on my body. The warm water felt like this litte waterfall or someting. We couldn't shower much in prison and when we could we had to use cold water. This is so good and feels like heaven. 

When my body and hair is clean i stepped out, dried myself and saw this pair of clothes lying there. It's an plain black top, with jeans and white socks. It looks almost normal and comfy. And yes it is comfy those clean socks feel amazing.

It makes me laugh. And cry. The tears stream down my face. 

Don't melt down please not now. I got myself together and didn't allow myself to cry or think about those times. Things will get better now, i know it. I fixed my face and tried to tap cold water on my red, puffy eyes. 

It helped a little i know she will notice it, she knows me like no other. I sighed and walked out of the room. 

In the kitchen there is so much food i thought i was going to faint. Cheeseburgers, friend chicked, fries, fresh strawberries and most of all grilled cheese. 

Ah yes there are the tears coming again and the sobbing. Shit i wanted to avoid this. 

'What isn't it good?' Tessa asked a little dissapointed. 

'No, no don't you ever think that. It's amazing, it's too much for me i don't deserve this' i sobbed and fell to my knees of exhaustion and weakness. 

'Don't you say that, you do deserve this i am happy you are out and we are going to work on us, on our relationship. I lost my trust but it isn't too late and you survived that hell hole. Please eat all of it, it's all yours' she said. 

'Only if you will join me' i said. 

'Fine' she said and helped me up. 

And oh my gosh, i tell you this that was the best cheeseburger i ever had. 

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

42.9K 1K 52
___________________________ "You were mine the second you put your signature on that contract." He looked at me with pure lust and dominance in his...
977K 25K 60
I ran downstairs in the living room to see all my brothers circling Nefeli who was looking for me desperately, in panic. Ah, I knew the scream could...
346 46 39
"Cut the Mr. Knight bullshit, sweetheart. We both know I'm more than just your boss and it's futile to believe otherwise." He growls. He leans close...
130K 2.7K 30
#10 in bf #11 in gf #21 in miscarriage #47 in chicklit #50 in chances #502 in romance She was sitting on the foot of bed, clamping the sheets in her...