On the Road. (One Direction)...

By styles_lmao

*THIS STORY IS AWFUL OK I WAS 12* Lucy Styles is an ordinary 13 year old girl, except her brother is Harry St... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
WANT TO BE A CHARACTER?
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
Q&A
A/N

8

6.9K 82 5
By styles_lmao

Harry's P.O.V.

She suddenly tensed up at the mentioning of Mom. Why was it such big deal? I just couldn't believe my little sister is actually going on a real date. I'm not sure I was comfortable with it. But why wouldn't she tell mom? Yes, I understand that they weren't the best of friends, but give me and example of when a 13 year old girl and her mother get along perfectly. They have their difficulties just like everyone else in the world. Suddenly, I was being pushed out of her room. Shit, she's pissed. I stood there outside of her door for a couple extra seconds until Zayn pulled me back into the hallway. "Don't Harry, I know you think she needs you, but she doesn't. Trust me. girls are like this all the time." I backed off and went into my room. I fell back on my bed. I didn't know what to do about Lucy. I just really hope this boy treats her like a princess. She deserves it. I picked up my phone and saw I had a text from Mom. Perfect timing.

"Hey honey, I was just wonder how Lucy is settling in." I returned her message with another, swiping my fingers across the screen, anxious to be finished.

"She's fine; I thought she talked to you earlier today?"

"No, that's why I was worried. She hasn't contacted me since you guys left." She replied. When I got that message, my heart sank. I was stunned. How could she do that to her own mother? We have been gone for almost a month! She is so going to get it.

"So all this time she told she talked to you, she was lying?" I responded.

"I'm afraid so." This made my blood boil. How could she? Our own mother has been worried sick! "So anything happening?" she quickly tried to change the subject. Fine, if Lucy was going to be a bitch, then I am going to treat her like one. My fingers raced across the screen, messing up a few times. Damn my big fingers.

"Well, Lucy does have a big date tonight." I replied with a childish smile on my face.

"Oh really? I can't believe she didn't tell me." I just couldn't believe Lucy could go this low.

"I'm sorry to hear that. I have to go, I love you." I left my phone on my bed and stormed over to Lucy's closed door. She wasn't going to get any privacy if she was going to be a bitch. I swung open the door. Lucy was on the phone, probably talking to Perrie and Eleanor. I ripped the phone out of her hand and hung it up. She gave me a confused look and snatched her cell phone out of my hand. I immediately started explaining. "Lucy! Give me your phone!" I screamed impatiently.

"What?! No Harry, it's my phone!" she defended. Fine then, I was just going to have to do this the hard way. I grabbed her phone from her cold hand. I went through her messages and she hand about 7 missed texts from Mom. Not one of them did she reply. I curled my lip under in anger.

"Lucy! Explain to me this!" I held all the text messages in front of her face. She slowly grabbed her phone and started scrolling through them with a sad look on her face like she had forgotten we were fighting.

"Look Harry, you don't understand." She was completely calm. Not once in my life did I see her calm during a fight.

"Lucy, just explain to me why you never responded!" I screamed. I was completely appalled.

"Harry, its complicated." She was about to explain, but I cut her off.

"What, What Lucy, What is SO complicated?!?!" I shouted. Suddenly her eyes filled with tears. I felt my limbs weaken at the sight of her broken expression. What was I missing? Lucy used to tell me everything, but I guess our first separation with our first tour made that impossible. But here we are on our third tour, and I'm screaming at her because she won't tell me what's going on. But I had to be firm. I sat in her desk chair and grabbed and flat wooden hair brush. "Come here." I instructed. I could tell she was arguing with herself whether or not to go. "Lucy, come here right now." I repeated with more strength. She slowly brought her trembling body over to mine. I grabbed her arm and pulled her over my lap. I pulled down her sweat pants to reveal pink flower underwear. I patted her bottom a couple times before starting. SMACK! I whipped the hairbrush on her. I felt her jerk up, but otherwise, not a sound. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! The sound of the solid wood hitting her already sore bottom made my heart ache. But I knew she deserved it. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! Each one I just thought of how rude she was.

"H-HARRY! PLEASE S-STOP! I WILL RESPOOND I P-PROMISE!" she screeched in pain. I ignored her cries and kept on doing what needed to be done.

"Lucy, I'll stop when I think you've had enough!" I responded. Her salt water tears were soaking into the side of my jeans, where her face was hidden. Her hair draped over her head, almost touching the ground. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! I finally let the hairbrush drop to the floor. She was still crying and making muffled apologies. I pulled up her blue sweatpants and she gasped when I brought her upright. Her red face was glistening with tears as she pulled back stray hairs. She sobbed and I brought her into my shoulder. "Shhh. Shhh. Its all over, you are completely forgiven Lucy." I whispered. She nodded and slowly, her cries became inconsistence breaths for air. I stroked her knotted hair.

"I'm s-sorry Harry. I really am." She admitted. I smiled, even though she looked like she escaped from a mental hospital. I held her in my arms for a good while. She was so delicate, but not on the inside, she was strong. Strong enough to withstand anything. And I knew it. I realized how much I love Lucy, she was perfect and I never wanted her to change. But as we all know, good things can't stay forever.

"Now sit on your bed until I say otherwise." I commanded. She walked over to her bed and sat on the edge, whimpering at her sore behind. One thing is for sure, she deserved it. I had to be strong. I walked silently out of her room and closed the door, leaving her to think. Niall immediately came out of his room, eagerly awaiting my arrival.

"Harry? What the hell happened in there?" he asked frantically. I waved my hand, indicating it was nothing. I really didn't want to be bothered by his nosey behavior. But he knew it was not just nothing. "Just tell me what happ-"

"NIALL! Do you want me to get Louis out here? Because you and I both know what will happen!" I exploded. His face instantly turned a deep red. He hated the idea of him getting spanked, and I knew it. He had once told me: 'my father liked me, when I wasn't being an idiot. He loved me too, enough to spank the living daylights out of me when I WAS being an idiot.' Sometimes he really made me laugh, but not this time.

Lucy's P.O.V.

I sat quietly on my bed, with nothing but a pillow covering me in 30 degree weather. Now that I'm thinking about it, am I really ready for a date with Nick? Of course I'm ready! But what if something goes wrong?

It sounded so stupid at the time, but yet, that's what happened.

It was about 11:30 am so I had plenty of time to get ready. Now what was I going to do in the mean time? Harry told me I couldn't come out until he said so, and I did not want to risk another privilege. What am I saying? I'm talking like I actually care! All I cared about was that date. Nick was always so sweet. I was so bored. There wasn't anything fun in my room. Harry took my phone again, my laptop was I the kitchen, and I didn't have a TV. I couldn't sing, I didn't want the boys to hear. Don't ask me why. But that's what I did whenever they weren't home, I would sing every song I wanted to. I loved to sing, but now that my brother has that career, I can't do it anymore, at least around him. Nobody ever really said I couldn't but its just one of those things that you let happen. Suddenly, I heard the twist of my door knob. Niall quickly and quietly entered my room as if it were a safe haven. "Hey little Lucy." He smiled. I urgently gathered myself, I didn't want anybody see me cry. I never cried unless I was getting punished or something close to that. He walked over to me and sat directly next to me, making me sink down with his weight on the spring bed.

"Why are you here? Harry said I couldn't talk to you guys until he said so." I whispered. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't complaining, but I didn't want to get in even more trouble. Niall looked around the room sarcastically.

"Well it doesn't look like Harry's here does it?" he scuffled my hair and put me on his lap. "I'm here to keep you from getting bored." He confessed. I grinned and brought out the checker board. We played a couple games; he won some, I won others. After we played too many games, we started getting into deep conversations. Not to be nerdy or anything, but I loved when we did this. He made me feel like my opinion mattered, like I could talk to him about anything, well almost anything at least. Soon, we got on the subject of me and Harry. Great, my favorite.(note the sarcasm) "Look Lucy, I'm sorry about today, I understand that your mother is not your favorite person right now." He trailed off. WHAT? He didn't understand anything! I know he was just trying to make me feel better, but I don't appreciate him lying like that! He held my shoulder, which made me mellow out some.

"Tell me about it. Harry is just an ass sometimes." I whispered. He didn't really care if I cursed around him all that much, but if it got out of hand he would stop me.

"Yeah, I know what you mean." he mumbled.

"Oh God, what did he do to you?" I asked, eager to know.

"Nothing for you to worry about." He answered and kissed my head, wanting to forget about it. Damn it, I wanted to know. 12:00 rolled around and Niall left as Harry came in. I think he was still mad. I kept looking down at my feet while I sat on my bed, as he told me to do earlier. He titled my head up so I had nothing left to focus on but his eyes.

"You know Mom loves you right?" he continued. I shrugged. I honestly didn't believe it at the moment. I shook my head. "Lucy, she told me everything. But she does love you." I couldn't take it. All these lies were getting to me, clawing at me, ripping me if they needed to.

"WELL THEN SHE WOULDN'T HAVE SAID THOSE THINGS!" I shouted as I wept into my knees.

"What do you mean?" he looked so lost.

"Mom didn't tell you did she?" my heart sank. How could she leave out her own destruction? She basically ripped my glass heart out and smashed it into the ground, leaving me to try and pick up the pieces. "Well, before I went with you guys, Mom and I had a huge fight and she told me.........she told me that she was glad I was going to be gone because I get in the way of everything and I ruin it." I sobbed into my hands. Harry went pale.

"Oh Lucy, she didn't mean it. She was just frustrated, you know how she gets." He tried to convince me that it wasn't really her speaking, that it was all the stress. "She loves you very much, I promise." I did kind of miss her. But not necessarily her in person, just another girl figure would be nice. "I think you should call her." Shit. He said the one thing I was dreading all month. I sulked into his forgiving eyes.

"Please, please Harry! I'm not ready!" I cried. He finally gave in.

"Okay Lucy, I don't want to force you to call her, I just want you to know she loves you." He got up and walked out of my room. Again, I was left alone. I looked at my phone on my bed Harry had returned and typed in my pass code. My Mother's messages popped up. I fought back tears and pressed her number. Here it is, I'm calling her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CLIFFHANGER! sorry I had to do that! the next update will probably be this upcoming week so stay tuned!

~there have been all these rules set up in society, and I find it really fun to break all of them~

~HRH777

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 1.7K 51
*Please note this book is very old and isn't as good as my new stuff.* Louise, Hope, Lucy, Nicole and Indi are just 5 normal girls... Well they were...
719K 15K 75
This is the story of an endless love between two young people bound together by their love of music (and chocolate). Hazel Murray is a young girl liv...
39.6K 781 34
Hello! I'm Lottie Tomlinson. I'm 14 years old and my brother is the world renowned singer and member of One Direction Louis Tomlinson. Mum says I'm n...
450K 17.8K 52
[NOT EDITED.] !!!DISCLAIMER: I wrote this when I was young and didn't fully grasp the concept of writing. The books get progressively better as time...