Impossible love- a harry styl...

נכתב על ידי Joharrisx

Molly Boulton is a normal girl, living in Cheshire, England. Her life is as normal as anyone else's. That is... עוד

Chapter 2- private tutoring
Chapter 3- dreaming
Chapter 4- hiding
Chapter 5- reality
Chapter 6- not so secret admirers
Chapter 7- breaking
Chapter 8- more than friends
Chapter 9- goodnight kisses
Chapter 10- grandmas house
Chapter 11- harry and freddie
Chapter 12- christmas day
Chapter 13- boxing day
Chapter 14- regretting
Chapter 15- waking up
Chapter 16- niall's escape
Chapter 17- harry and molly
Chapter 18- free again!
Chapter 19- back to school
Chapter 20- love potion
Chapter 21- the truth
Chapter 22- love songs
Chapter 23- harry or finn?
Chapter 24- its not the potion...
Chapter 25- harry's songs
Chapter 26- visions
Chapter 27- going into town
Chapter 28- finn's question
Chapter 29- days before the disco
Chapter 30- does he know?
Chapter 31- the disco
Chpter 32- running away
Chapter 33- harry picks us up
Chapter 34- dan
Chapter 35- silence
Chapter 36- finding harry
Chapter 37- harry finds out
Chapter 38- the party
Chapter 39- the bridge
Chapter 40- the river
Chapter 41- back in time
Chapter 42- saving harry

Chapter 1- mr styles

1K 5 6
נכתב על ידי Joharrisx

Monday 11th november

There are no seats near my friends, again... I always end up getting on last these days. I frown, sitting next to a small year seven who seems absolutely terrified of me.

She just stares out of the window with her headphones in, which I don't blame her for doing. I don't normally carry headphones with me cause there's normally seats with my friends but I really should because, lately, there's been none. I look around for someone to talk to until I spot Ella directly opposite me. She glares at me, laughing, turning back to Amy and Holly and back again to me. I stare at her and she giggles, whispering something into amys ear.

I decide to ignore them but then they steal my bag, throwing it to Tom at the back who empties all my books onto he floor and hands the empty bag back to me. Now my books and random things are all over the floor and micy and Heather are trying to pick them up while Josie flaps her hands around wildly, Trying to get one of the books off dan. Emily, as always, isn't helping. She's too busy visiting antisocial rock god world. I don't think she's even noticed that anything has happened, her music is so loud.

Soon everything is back in my bag and is passed back to me, skipping Amy. Josie is still trying to grab the book off dan and micy is literally on top of him reaching over to try and help Josie. Heather doesn't want to make a fool of herself so is just looking over her seat, glancing over every 5 seconds to see what's happening. I thought in year 11 people were meant to leave you alone... So much for that.

Soon the caldy boys have to get off and dan finally gives Josie the book, giving her a little smirk on the way out.

When we get off at school, I am almost in tears. The thought of my books going all over the bus terrifies me almost as much as when it actually happened. I can tell today is going to be great! I leave micy, Josie and heather to go to their form rooms and I go up the Stairs, past the library and into my form room, which is an RS room. By the time I have put some of the stuff in my bag in my locker, the bell has already gone and I run to the form room, bursting through the door and stumbling, breathless, to my seat while 27 girls faces stare at me, some sniggering and some just looking at me. Mr young ( my form tutor ) is half laughing, half frowning when I sit down in my seat. He shakes his head sarcastically at me and laughs as i sit in my seat next to Pranita.

When registration is over, i make my way to my first lesson. Chemistry. My chemistry teacher, mrs holt, has gone on maternity leave so we have a new teacher. Nobody really seems bothered about the supply, that is, until we see him. I walk into the lab, b15, not noticing the man at the whiteboard. He turns round and I gawk at him. He is tall and thin with an athletic build that makes me stare even harder. He has a mop of curly brown hair which he presently flicks out of his eyes. I fall in love almost immediately and I think most of the other girls do too. Especially Millie. She goes over to him and instantly strikes up conversation, making me jealous already.

It isn't long before he tells her to go and sit down and she pouts, strutting over to her seat and folding her arms. The gorgeous man turns around again and tells us all to sit down. All I can do is just stand there, not noticing that the rest of my class is sitting down. He has to tell me again and this time I notice everyone around me. I blush rapidly and sit back down, trying to straighten my hair.

"hello everyone" says mr gorgeous. His voice is as amazing as the rest of him. "I am mr styles" mr styles. Wow! What a name. Mr styles. Mrs Molly styles. Yes, I am mrs Molly styles. Oh what the hell! Why would a teacher go out with me?! Oh well, he's still gorgeous. Uh oh! I've drawn a massive heart on my chemistry book with mr styles written on it! I try to cover it up with my pencil case but Lydia, my friend sitting next to me, lifts it up and laughs, showing it to the whole form. I cringe and start tipexing it out, making a much bigger mess than it was in the first place. Suddenly mr styles is over my desk. I scribble out his name and write mr 'lyles instead. That still makes him think I fancy a teacher!!! This day is getting worse....

suddenly i hear a buzzing sound and what does the fox say can be heard thruoghout the whole room. whose is that?! just then... i realise its mine! i quickly grab my blazer, picking it up and grabbing the phone out of it. i turn it off and put it back in the pocket.

Just as things couldnt get any worse, I spill my water bottle all over my work! i think mr styles will be mad at me now. Surprisingly, he looks calm as he strolls over to my place, frowning as he picks up my dripping wet book. I try to look away from mr styles but his face is just too gorgeous. Even frowning he looks amazing. i think he sees me smiling a bit creepily at him while he leans over me, wiping the desk clean with a spare cloth.

"right miss boulton" soon to be mrs styles..... oh shuttup! "i think you should spend some time with me at break!" he gives me a dissapointed look and turns around, walking back to his desk and sitting himself back on his seat, shaking his head and typing something in on the computer. i know im meant to be annoyed or sad even but no, im the total opposite of that! im extatic! 'i think you need to spend some time with me at break'... There's nothing better! me... and mr styles.... alone... Not that anything would happen but still... I try to keep myself from jumping on the table and dancing. The rest of the lesson is just spent gazing at mr styles. I'll be dreaming about him tonight.

At the moment Mr Styles is talking about chemicals and how they react with each other. I cant help but think hes talking about me and him. We really do work -perfectly together! And... when he was reaching to get the hydrochloric acid, he brushed my arm! i think im over reacting now.... has anyone noticed?! what if they do notice?! okay, okay, molly, calm down. i try to stay calm by breathing in and out slowly, closing my eyes and looking like im meditating. this must look weird and, sure enough, when i open my eyes, mr styles is looking at me, a puzzled expression on his face. "molly, are you okay" he asks. "youve been acting strange this lesson. is there something wrong?" i feel my face grow warm and i shurg my shoulders, looking the other way. everyone is looking at me and mr styles. my friends are laughing and i can hear whispers of 'i think she fancies him'. I scowl at them and then look back to mr styles. He looks so hot in his t-shirt and blazer. Plus, he really knows how to pull off a bow tie!

Soon enough, the bell rings for the next class and I am forced to leave mr gorgeous. I turn the corridor and head into my next classroom for IT. It's quite convenient that chemistry and IT are on the Same corridor. I never really noticed that before. Another very convenient thing happens as well. My bag is so huge it gets stuck in the door. Great! Just great! In the end mr spence (my IT teacher) has to run into it and he ends up on top of me. I Don't even want to remember how embarrassing that was! Let's just say my friends were laughing at me all lesson. Well, that's okay because I wasn't really listening to them. I was too busy listening to 'free falling' by John Mayer while thinking of that gorgeous supply teacher we just had. So I'm happy for the rest of the lesson. That is, until mr spence spots me.

"Molly Boulton! Take your headphones off this instant!" he bellows and the whole class stops what they're doing and stares at me for what must've been the like 1000th time today! All thoughts of mr styles fly out of my head and I reluctantly slip the headphones off my head and gulp, bravely choosing to bear the wrath of mr spence.

"now, Molly, what have we just been talking about for the past half an hour while you were selfishly choosing to ignore me?" he frowns, his green eyes flaring. He combs his greasy, grey hair with his hands and wipes his nose before putting it back on the desk. Gross. I try to think of what we did last lesson and say something like that but my mind goes blank so I am stuck with nothing.

"erm-" I am stopped in my tracks by the mocking voice of mr spence.

"nothing. Just as I thought. Right molly, I'm going to have to see you at break" oh no! I've got mr styles as well!

"but mr spence! I can't! I'm already spending break with another teacher!" I cry and he shakes his head, tutting as he does it.

"who is this teacher?" he asks, obviously disappointed with me by the tone of his voice.

"erm, mr styles, sir" I tremble. Now ill have to spend lunch with mr spence! Of all people!

"alright, I'll email him now" he says and frantically starts tapping away at his keyboard while I just sit here in my chair, waiting for the dreaded response. After a few minutes of silence and the annoying tap tap of the keyboard, mr spence replies.

"right, I've talked to mr styles and he asks if you could skip my detention but you can spend the whole lunch time with him. Is that okay, miss Boulton?" he says and again, I am ecstatic. A whole lunch time with mr styles! It's like heaven! I wonder what will happen?!

"yes, that's okay" I say dully, trying not to make it sound like I'm excited. Mr spence frowns at me and gives me a suspicious glare. He really does like me doesn't he. Not.

The bell rings and break time starts. I decide to have my friends in my form take my giant bag to the next lesson and I rush off to find Josie and micy. Sure enough there they are, in Josie's form room, sitting at the back where Josie and her friend, sarita, sit. I say hello and drag micy and Josie off to tell them about what happened with me and mr styles. We tell Isabelle, heather and sarita well be back in a sec.

"what is it, Molly, has Dylan texted you?" micy asks and I roll my eyes at her.

"no. It's about one of my teachers" I say and Josie groans. Well, that very nice isn't it!

"no, it's not boring! I have the fittest chemistry teacher ever! He's called mr styles and he's only just come out of college! He looks about 18 and.... I'm spending my whole lunch with him!" I squeal and Josie and micy laugh.

"oh, ive heard of him, he's covering for mrs holt isn't he." Micy says and Josie nods at her.

"tell us how it goes" says Josie and points behind my shoulder. Uh oh. Standing behind me is mr styles. I cringe.

"I heard my name and came to have a look" he says, tapping my shoulder. "I hope it wasn't anything bad!" he laughs and I turn around, making a face at micy and Josie, asking them 'what should I do?'. When I next turn around mr styles is gone. What a relief! That was so weird....

The next lesson is boring, double pe. My favourite. Not. It's was humiliating! I had forgotten my pe kit so I had to borrow one out of the lost property and the only one left was this fluorescent pink top and almost see-through White shorts. I had also forgotten a bobble so I had to use an elastic band, put in by mrs Goodall, who put it in so messily that when I pulled it out again, My hair was literally in dreadlocks. When we were doing pe ( we're doing gym at the moment ) I was okay, although the shorts were too tight and so was the top, making my boobs look huge! To make matters worse, when I was doing a flip on the bars, my shorts ripped. Right at the back so you could see my stripy pants. I was stuck there for like ten minutes dangling upside down from a post with my shorts ripped. My friends were laughing.... again. This has been a great day for me so far..... Im being sarcastic. The bell eventually goes and I get changed, leaving the White gym shorts and the pink top on the washing machine in the changing rooms for mrs Goodall to collect. I walk down the stairs and outside, remembering to put my bag back before going to mr styles' room.

B15. I push open the door and edge into the large, dusty lab. It's one of the old ones so it's made out of wood, the benches, I mean. Sure enough, mr styles is at his desk, flicking through the gargantuan file mrs holt left over for him. I take a seat at the back and grab my pencil case, sitting it on the hard desk in front of me. I don't think mr styles notices me until he looks up and sees me at the back.

"oh, Molly, I didn't see you there, come and sit at the front so I can see you clearer" says mr styles so I pick up my pencil case and trudge to the front, my eyes set on mr styles' gorgeous brown mop. I sigh as I sit down in my chair. He is so lovely. As I am thinking this I accidentally do a massive trump. I pretend its the chair but I think mr styles knows because he is looking at me. Suddenly we both burst out laughing and mr styles bangs on the table. Just then, I see a name on the folder he's holding. HARRY STYLES it reads. Awwwww! that is such an adorable name! Molly and Harry forever..... Uh oh! I've written it all over the page that I'm meant to be copying up from the lesson. Suddenly mr styles, or Harry, is over my desk. He's seen what I've written!

"who's Harry?" he says with a puzzled look on his face. I try to quickly come up with an answer.

"well, he's my auntys sons cousins best friends uncles daughters boyfriends dads granddads friends grandsons cousins best friends son" I manage to come up with. I know it's stupid but it's better than him finding out it's him. I think he's confused because he tilts his head to look at it and then turns back around again.

"I think you need some help with the experiment, Molly" he says "do you want me to help you?" he asks and I nod slowly. He quickly grabs all the equipment from the draws and cupboards and places them on my desk.

"will you grab some googles, please" he says to me and I get up, finding the goggle cupboard on my left, near the door. I grab two pairs and walk over to mr styles, placing them down in front of him. I slide one pair on and give the other to my teacher. Mr styles wraps his hands around the hydrochloric acid and pours it gently into the boiling tube, making sure none goes on his hands. He gets me to put my hands around his, holding the tube, as he places a spatchula of sodium carbonate into the acid. As soon as it goes in, mr styles asks me to pass the stopper with the delivery tube at the end. He puts the stopper on and places the delivery tube in the lime water In The other test tube. The sodium starts fizzing loads and some comes out and goes all over mr styles' trousers, making him look like he's wet himself. He asks me to hold the tube while he changes his trousers. The bubbling has died down now, although the tube is quite wet and the acid stings my hands. The lime water has gone cloudy but i don't know why. I guess mr styles will explain when he comes back. If he comes back....

After five minutes of waiting, my hands are burning. Mr styles bursts through the door and into the classroom. He now has just jeans and a t-shirt on and he looks really quite cute. His jade eyes are looking at me as I scan his body, my mouth wide open. This, I think, looks weird so I clamp my mouth shut again. He sits down and puts something up on the White board, explaining why the lime water goes cloudy,

"the lime water goes cloudy when co2 is produced. This means that when you mix hydrochloric acid and metal carbonate together it produces co2" he explains and I nod at him, quickly scribbling this down in my book. He gives me a load of notes to write down so I start writing about all word equations and stuff that I don't really get, but I write down anyway. Soon I start to hum. This is what I do when I'm bored, I hum. I hum free falling, by John Mayer. I start quietly, humming only the chorus, but soon I get louder, until mr styles looks up at me and smiles. I stop humming instantly.

"hey, is that free falling you were humming?" he asks and I nod, looking up at him, his cute eyes casting a soft gaze upon me. "that's my favourite song" he says and I gasp.

"really?! It's mine too" I say quite loud and I stand up as I do so. He smiles at me and I sit back down in my seat, continuing to copy up the notes. Mr styles gets on with his work as well. Soon I hear him humming. Humming the same song as I was singing before. I join in, doing harmonies to his humming. It's quite rough but sounds cute. It gets to the start and i start to sing, quietly.

"she's a good girl, loves her momma...." and mr styles looks up at me, smiling. It's kinda cool we both share the same favourite song. I carry on singing.

"loves Jesus, and america too" I sing sweetly, raising the volume a bit so he can hear properly. He breaths in slowly, just watching me sing, until he joins in.

"Shes a good girl, crazy 'bout elvis" we sing in unison. He sounds good. In fact, he sounds very good, almost as good as me. Only joking he's probably better than me.

"loves horses and her boyfriend too" his voice is so rich and I love it! He tilts his head a bit and winks at me, before standing up and singing the next line.

"it's a long day, living in reseda" he sings, stepping towards me and out behind his desk. He smiles at me and does a quick twirl before we both sing.

"there's a freeway runnin' through the yard" after this we both sing the next two lines and go to the chorus. Now we are both out of each others seats and are dancing in the space between the front desk and mr styles' desk. We sing the chorus pretty loud and I jump up onto my desk and start dancing, dragging mr styles up here with me. We both go crazy singing the song. I think mr styles would be amazing in a band or something! We jump and bang and crash and all sorts until we finish the song. When were done I realise what I just did. I danced on tables and sang with a teacher, however much I have a crush on him, that is weird, wonderful and amazing, but weird. I stand back on the floor and so does mr styles. We both laugh and I spot mrs Briggs marching up the hallway. Quickly, me and mr styles jump back into our seats, just as mrs Briggs enters the room and looks at our guilty faces.

"I was just with my GCSE class, studying, when I heard some horrendous music. I don't know if you'd happen to know anything about this?" asks mrs Briggs and we both shake our heads, glancing over and exchanging glances. If she only knew...

"I don't know, Laura" says mr styles "you must have been imagining cause we didn't hear a thing did we, Molly?" he raises his eyebrows at me and I nod back.

"no, none at all, mrs Briggs" I lie and snigger to myself. Mrs Briggs frowns and looks at us both, suspiciously.

"well, I don't think I was because my whole class heard it and Even dr freeman heard as well. The only classroom near here that isn't empty is this one and you're in it, so don't you lie to me, Harry" mr styles rolls his eyes and looks at mrs Briggs.

"okay, okay, my phone might have gone off but it's nothing to worry about, Laura" he says to mrs Briggs and she closes the door on us, frowning. As soon as she leaves, me and mr styles start laughing. I am actually on the floor it's so funny. I think I've actually gained a new friend from this, a teacher, mr styles. Suddenly the bell rings and I groan. Back to class. Boring class. I'll be daydreaming though, so it's okay. Mr styles giggles and opens the door for me and I grab my pencil case and stroll out of the door.

"thanks, mr styles, that detention was, well, fun" I smile and he laughs.

"please, call me Harry" he states and that makes me very happy.

"okay mr- I mean, Harry" I smile and he closes the door and waves to me and I wave back. Slowly, I walk to registration, going over the thoughts in my head. What happened?! How?! Why?! I still need to go over them.....

When I get to class, everyone is listening to mr young talking. I don't even think anyone notices when I walk in, stumbling over everyone's bags to sit in my seat. He must be talking about something interesting because everyone is just staring at him, mesmorised by his words, I think. Unless they're mesmerised by him.... Which is a bit weird because he's nothing much to look at, even though he's really nice.

"Molly, I was just telling everyone about the disco" mr young says, finally noticing me as I shuffle in my seat. So thats why everyone was so excited. He says it's at caldy so I get very excited. The caldy discos are better than our discos. ( that's the boys school. Were the girls school ). Also, there's loads of year 11 boys at the caldy discos so I'll be able to find a boyfriend, hopefully. Suddenly I remember mr styles and his gorgeous face. How could I ever get a boyfriend after seeing that? Oh well, I need to forget him now or I'll never get over him. Come on, Molly, he's a teacher, your never going to go out with him! That's why I need a boyfriend.

The second bell goes and we get up to go to our next lesson, english. My friends are still saying I fancy mr styles so I tell them to shuttup. However, that just makes them pester me more.

"What happened this lunch with mr styles, Molly?" asks françoirs, standing right in front of me so I can't walk forward anymore. I try to walk around her but lydia gets in my way, grabbing me and telling me that I have to tell her. Again, I try to shove Lydia away but she doesn't let me.

"fine, I'll tell you then" I give in, pointing in the opposite direction of English.

"I'll tell you in the year seven toilets." I say and Lydia and françoirs both go yessssss behind me. I'm only telling them though, and micy and Josie, no one else. Somehow, I know, telling lydia, this isn't going to stay quiet, but I tell her anyway. We rush into the toilets and lock ourselves in a cubicle. I tell them about everything. About the humming, dancing and mrs Briggs. They just laugh and I tell them if they ever tell anyone they will die because I really don't want this going around the whole school. After this we find the lock and Lydia tugs at it. It doesn't budge. What?! She tries again, yanking it and pulling at it until her hands hurt.

"it's no use, it won't open" says Lydia, not seeming worried in the slightest by the fact that were stuck in a toilet cubicle. I start to get worried.

"what if we can't get out?!" I panic, pushing at the door.

"calm down!" says françoirs, patting me on the shoulder. "give me a go..." she shoves me and Lydia out of the way, and, stretching her fingers out, wraps both hands around the lock. She tugs hard. I hope we can get out. After 5 minutes of tugging she gives up, sinking down on the toilet seat.

"I know!" cries Lydia. "crawl under!" she points to the gap under the door. No way am I going under there. Thankfully she points to françoirs, who says no. Grrrrr. However, Lydia says she'll do it if no one else will, so she fits her head under the door, squeezing it through and getting to her shoulders, shoving them under as well. However, her bum gets stuck in the gap and she groans, trying to pull herself through. In the the end we end up kicking her and pushing her bum trying to get her out. It's no use. she's stuck. She lies there for a bit while we take funny pictures on our phones and post them on Facebook. She stuck there until a sixth former comes along and helps her out.

"ill go and get help" she calls, running out of the bathroom and all the way to English on the other side of the school.

After half an hour of waiting for Lydia to come back, me and françoirs decide we've had enough. Lydia didn't even come back! I hate her now. We stand on the toilet seat and françoirs lifts her leg over, sitting on the edge of the cubicle. She jumps down, staring at me as I swing my leg over, sitting on the edge. However, instead of jumping off like fançoirs did, I fall off, right on top of her. She moans in pain and I get off her quickly.

"I'm so sorry, are you okay?" I ask her, lifting her to her feet and looking at her leg.

"it's okay, I'm fine" she laughs. "it was funny how you fell off though" seriously, she is hysterical. I roll my eyes at her and give her a big scowl. She doesn't stop. So much for 'friends'.

We quickly run to English to find the lesson has already ended and were on our last lesson, art. That's almost over as well! I swear I will kill Lydia as soon as i see her! We run down the corridor from English and it takes about five minutes to get to art. We hop down the stairs and into g3 ( my art room ), bumping straight into miss stinchcombe, our art teacher. She has a big frown on her face.

"girls, we have been looking for you all lesson! Lydia told me you'd ran away! Is this true?" asks miss stinchcombe and we see Lydia give a cheeky wave from behind. She has a big grin on her face. I pout and point at her before drawing a lone across my neck, stopping as soon as miss stinchcombe sees. Lydia laughs and nudges Faye but she just has her arms crossed and is frowning at Lydia. I can hear her say something about it not being very nice to laugh at people. She'd obviously told everyone we'd run away.

"well, girls?" presses miss stinchcombe, putting one hand on her hips and raising her eyebrows at us. Checking the time, I take in some air and start to talk.

"well, miss, I went to the toilet after registration and so did françoirs and lydia. Well, my toilet cubicles lock wouldn't open and françoirs and Lydia tried to help. After a while I couldn't get out or slip under the door or anything so Lydia was supposed to get help but she didn't come so me and françoirs both climbed out of the toilet and went to English but it had finished so we came here instead because this was our next lesson and now were Here." I say quickly, all in one breath. Miss stinchcombe laughs.

"do you really expect me to believe that?" she says, raising her eyebrows, once again, at us.

"yes" I say. "not everything Lydia says is true, you know." as soon as I say this, the bell rings and I turn my back on miss stinchcombe, slamming the door on my way out.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

523K 8.1K 32
Maggie Farr is your typical nerd, she's not into partying, and doesn't have many friends, her golden blonde locks are pushed back in a ponytail, and...
4.3K 52 39
Coco Morgan is just a normal New York City girl, but when her mom's job gets moved to the small English town of Holmes Chapel she has to leave the ci...
5.7K 54 32
Spencer was a normal teenage girl, but, she had many secrets she was hiding from everyone including her best friends. She may seem like a normal teen...
1.6K 21 26
Elizabeth Jones is a normal teenager. She lives in Cheshire and dreams of being a forensic scientist. But when it comes to her midnight kiss with her...