Markiplier Imagines

By lilurie

In which you live in a life with a boy named Mark Fischbach. More

Singing
Parade
He is Recording
Coffee?
Cookies
Jealousy
6 Vs. 1
Videos and Birthdays
Our Song
Little Stories
Halloween Weekend
Big Softie
Fights
Video Games
Late Night Messages
...
Bullies
Prom
He's Not Afraid
He's Not Afraid pt. 3
Meeting Your Hero
Little Does He Know
Coming Home
A/N MUST READ
She Used To Be Mine
FAM
Movie Night
I'll Keep You Safe Pt. 1
I'll Keep You Safe Pt.2
I'll Keep You Safe Pt. 3
I'll Keep You Safe Pt. 4
Silent Skating
A/N
2ND A/N
Found You
wot
Scratches

He's Not Afraid pt. 2

871 36 5
By lilurie

His hands connect to his head and he walks around in frustration.

"Why did I let her-"

He is now looking straight at me.

I quickly fumble for my blinds and close them.

"(Y/N) I know you can still hear me. You didn't close your window."

I sigh.

He keeps calling for me. It goes on for about five minutes.

I yell out in defeat and open my blinds.

"There you are," he says. "I didn't know you were my neighbor."

"Neither did I."

"Um.. What you said earlier... Do you really like me?"

I knew this was coming.

I feel heat rising to my cheeks, so I look down.

I nod.

"Hm. What a coincidence. I feel the same," he says as he leans back in his chair.

I look up in disbelief.

"Stop lying," I say.

"I'm not lying. I fell in love with your shyness. You were just so intruiging to me. You are just so beautiful and sweet. I loved how bit your lip when you were confused in class. I love the blush on your cheeks. I love when your nose turns pink, too. It's adorable. All I wanted was to be your friend, but I ended up having feelings for you. I wanted to find a perfect way to tell you, but I guess now is the time... So you'd believe me."

I begin to smile at him and he smiles back.

"By the way, would you help me with my homework? I have no idea what I'm doing."

"Says the person with great grades," I say.

"You can just walk in. No one is home."

"Okay..." I say with my heart in my throat.

I pack up my books and walk downstairs.

"Oh, hey, Mom," I say as I kiss her on the cheek.

"Hi, honey. Where you off to?"

"I'm going next door. This kid needs help with his homework."

"Ah. Who is this kid?"

"Uhm. Mark Fischbach."

"Ohhh. I'll have to meet him. Have fun. But not too much fun," she says as I run out the door.

I walk over to Mark's house and open the door. What am I doing? I thought.

I walk up the stairs and call for Mark.

He opens a door at the end of the hall and smiles at me.

I run up to him and hug him. His strong arms make my heart flutter.

He kisses the top of my head, making me die just a little bit on the inside.

"I love you," he says into my hair.

I laugh a little and say it back.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

The next morning, I wake up to my dog jumping on me. I run my fingers through her silky hair and get out of bed, preparing for the day.

I put on my ripped skinny jeans and a sweatshirt with some sneakers.

I brush my hair out and put on my glasses. I then brush my teeth and walk out the door after saying goodbye to my mother and grabbing my bag.

As I leave my house, I hear a door close and footsteps coming closer to me.

"Hey," Mark says with a smile.

"Hi."

"I just wanted to walk to school with you," he cheers.

I smile as he takes my hand. His action takes me by surprise, but I don't mind.

I begin to sweat a little when I see the school. I gulp.

"What's wrong?"

"Mark, they'll see us," I say. I think about Alexa's threat.

He chuckles.

"I don't care if they see us together. I want them to see us. All I want is to be with you."

I blush at his words.

When we enter the school, everyone stares and whispers.

I look down a little bit. Mark lifts my hand and kisses it. I swear I heard a couple gasps.

He follows me to my locker and waits for me.

Mike walks up to us with his arm around a girl.

"Mark? What are you doing dating this dork when you could have Alexa? The lead cheerleader? She's so much hotter that this thing you have here."

His words hurt me a little. Mark steps up.

"You know, Mike? I don't care about Alexa. (Y/N) is perfect to me and I love her."

"Alexa is waiting, Mark. She loves you."

Mark looks at me with a simle.

"Mike, let me show you how much I care."

Mark leans down and collides his lips with mine. I widen my eyes, but I eventually kiss back and my eyes flutter closed.

Mike scoffs and walks off with the girl, but Mark and I still kiss.

We reluctantly pull away for air.

I smile at him with a red face.

"Your smile is beautiful," he says.

I chuckle and look down.

"Don't hide it," he says, lifting my chin.

He kisses my cheek before we separate to go to class.

I grab my books and walk into the  classroom, sitting down and pulling out my notebook. I begin to take notes when my phone buzzes.

"Meet me by the bathroom in 5 min. ;) <3 ~ Markimoo"

I smile at the text and raise my hand.

"May I go to the bathroom?"

"Yes you may. Alright class let's-"

I close the door behind me and walk to the bathroom. I wait outside. Five minutes pass.

Where is he?

Sad stuff guys. Be prepared.

I am then grabbed from behind and pulled into the bathroom. I try to scream, but my mouth if covered by hands.

I am turned around to see the one and only Alexa. A couple of her friends stand behing her with scowls and some hold me up.

They release their grips from my mouth and Alexa begins to speak.

"You know, I warned you. Mark is mine. Stay away from him. He doesn't deserve a rat like you."

"No," I say with a smirk upon my face.

She punches me in he gut. My knees buckle and I fall to the floor with a yelp.

"I'm sorry? What was that?"

"I said, 'no. Never.'"

She kicks me in the stomach and her friends pull me up.

"Now. All this can stop if you just walk away and leave him alone."

"I thought I said it already. No. I will not leave him," I say, my breath coming quickly.

She begins to kick me and punch me repeatedly while her friends hold me up.

I cry out in pain.

Some of her friends behing her look at me, wanting to help, but know what would happen if they did. Some look at me with smiles.

The girls that hold me push me to the ground. I breath quickly and curl in a ball.

She kneels down next to me.

"Now I believe I've made myself clear. Leave him alone."

"F*ck youraelf," I say as I grab her ankle, causing her to fall. She yelps and gets up quickly. She slips from my grasp and kicks he in the side. Hard.

I cry out and lay there.

She and some of her friends walk off. Some stay and look at me with sadness, but leave.

So I lay on the bathroom tile, gingerly gripping my stomach in pain.

Maybe I should leave him alone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 2.9K 61
* sighs happily* oh hi I didn't see you there!! This book is about you and your bad boyfriend Mark who are surviving YouTubeiversity.. That's right...
206K 7K 31
Mark has been famous for a few years now he's a youtuber and calls himself markiplier. He cares for all his fans. He's been single his entire YouTube...
15.7K 876 54
Imagine if..... you could have Markiplier in your life. Oh wait, these imagines take care of that for you! So sit back, read, and just Imagine....
8.4M 273K 103
You just arrived at your new apartment in L.A. and are waiting for your favorite YouTuber, Markiplier, to upload, but when his videos are late and yo...