Rose And The Mafia (Editing)

By _Secrets_89

(Book 1) Rose valezquez is a regular seventeen year old girl. You know happy, moody, beautiful and the list g... More

Rose And The Mafia
Chapter 2: Green-eyed Stranger (edited)
Chapter 3: The visit (edited)
Chapter 4: I Choose Him (edited)
Chapter 5: Graduation (edited)
Chapter 6: Together Forever (edited)
Chapter 7: I hate you (edited)
Chapter 8: A New Beginning part 1 (edited)
Chapter 9: A New Beginning Part 2
Chapter 10: I Want To
Chapter 11: Stress Free
Chapter 12: The Final step
Chapter 13: Apologies, Confessions, and Deals
Chapter 14: His Jealous Girlfriend
Chapter 15: What goes on, goes on
Chapter 16: Never Expected To Be Interested
Chapter 17: His true colors
Chapter 18: You Don't Just Trust Anyone
Chapter 19: Rose
Chapter 20: Didn't Know He Could Like Someone
Chapter 21: The Texts
Chapter 22: Unexpected Deal
Chapter 23: We're Done
Chapter 24: The Dressing Room Kiss
Chapter 25: Men in Black
Chapter 26: Not Your Typical Night
Chapter 27: The Four Boyfriends Story
Chapter 28: The Big News
Chapter 29: Tired and Cranky
Chapter 30: Fortune Cookie
Chapter 31: Uncompleted Mission
Chapter 32: A henchmen job
Chapter 33: I'm WHAT
Chapter 34: I'm in control
Authors Note

Chapter 1: A Day to Remember (edited)

10.2K 233 44
By _Secrets_89

A/N:  THIS  IS REALLY IMPORTANT!!!!!! So for the people that are reading this again, I just want to clarify that I've edited some things and changed some minor things. Though literally they are minor changes.

But anyway ENJOY everybody!!!

Don't forget to vote and comment!!!!!

~~~~~~~

I woke up to the sound of my mom banging on my door and her loud obnoxious voice.

Great! She just ruined my dream of Channing Tatum. I Swear, I will meet him one day.

Don't judge.

"Rosalie! Hurry your ass up, and take your brother to school!" I groan and take a quick glance at my phone.

Mhmm it is late, crap! I don't have time to make myself presentable for school.

"I don't see why you can't take him." I mumble, already making my way to the bathroom. I hear her sigh and before I get the chance to close the door she speaks up again.

"Rose you know very well that I'm heading to work which I'm late for right now and your dad has left to work already."

My mom literally annoys the freebies out of me, but I still love her. She's actually really gorgeous, with her light brown curly hair, light brown eyes and slender yet curvy body and tanned skin. They say I look exactly like her except for the fact that I dyed my hair red last summer. So there's no need to describe myself.

"Yeah I know I know I'm getting ready, but I want my breakfast!" I quickly yell as I shut the door.

I rush on taking a shower and afterwards, I dry my hair and put it in a high messy bun.
I then put on some eyeliner, mascara and lipstick and go to my closet to find myself some clothes.

"Rosalie!" I hear my mom yell from downstairs, again.

"Jeez mom," I say frustrated "You know what, I'm just going to put on whatever." I mumble.

I throw on some black leggings, a burgundy sweater and some white converse. I quickly get my bag and speed downstairs.

Mhmm I can almost taste the pancakes.

I quickly sit down and my mom hands me my plate. "Here and eat it quickly." She demands, also giving me a silver fork.

"Aye-aye captain," I salute and she just rolls her eyes and goes back to the kitchen.

I almost moan of how delicious these pancakes taste.

"You're lame" I look to my left and glare at my six year old brother, Tony. He looks more like my dad. My dad is also handsome. He has light blue eyes, dark brown hair tousled on the side and pale skin. My mother has to keep women away from my father but he also needs to keep guys away from her.

Once, my mom and I had gone to the grocery store and I was looking through the sweets isle and my mom was behind me on her phone. Then a really handsome man comes, younger than my mom, and he starts flirting with her but she just shows him her ring and he blushes and chuckles nervously, then leaves muttering curse words till he disappears. And we never saw him again.

"You're ugly" I spit.

"Well you're a- umm. . . a ugly hairy monkey." He grins and I cock an eyebrow and try hard to hold in a laugh dying to escape. He smirks when I don't say anything.

I put on a sad face, and put my acting skills to work. "Mom? I think it's time to tell Tony that we found him on our front steps." I say sadly, with a fake tear falling down my cheek.

"Nuh-uh, be quiet." He frowns and eats his pancakes in silence. I throw my head back and start laughing until I feel something small hit my arm. I glance at my brother and watch as he eats his pancakes, acting all innocent.

Yeah right!

I get ready to say something back to him. Maybe something like 'I'm the favorite child and you're not' of course I can come up with better ones but they're not appropriate and my mom beats me to it.

"Rosalie don't say anything and hurry up." She points a finger at me and I put my hands up surrendering.

I get up from my chair to put my dish away.

"Annoying little pest." I mutter under my breath. I squint at him as he shows me his tiny smirk. "Hurry up! You have two minutes or I'm leaving you." I warn him, as I open the front door, with Tony quickly behind me, and his pancakes hanging out his mouth.

"Bye mom" I yell as I shut the door.

"Hurry get in the car, we're running late." I say to my little brother.

But before I get in my car, I hear someone call my name. I look to my right and smile when I see it's just my mom's best friend, neighbor, and kind of a second mother to me, Taylor. She has two kids. One is a girl twelve years old and a boy that's the same age as my little brother. My brother and her little boy cannot be separated.

"Good morning honey." She says waving at me.

"Good morning Taylor" I say nicely but I really have to get going.

"Have a great day at school sweetie. You too, Tony." She smiles.

Hm that was fast.

I nod "Thank you." Then I get in my car and leave.

I get to school before the bell rings and go to my locker. I start taking out my books and I flinch when someone slams the locker next to mine.

"Eww what is that?" I hear a familiar voice say. Great more insults.

I turn around and see my cousin. Chris Delarris. The school's popular senior. He dates more girls than what a guy would date in two years, but he's still my cousin and I love him no matter what. He's more of a brother to me than a cousin because my parents use to take care of him. His mom left him at the age of three and his dad, well he's a drug addict. Now Chris has a job and lives in an apartment, really nice though with his friend, Daniel.

I narrow my eyes and wait for what he says next. "Oh hey Rose, it's just you." He shrugs, humor twinkling in his eyes.

"That was the most pathetic thing you have ever said to me." I say rolling my eyes, making my way to class. He grunts and I smirk. "By the way where are your ugly friends?" I hear him catch up to me.

"Well Daniel is taking care of his little sister, I think she got the flu. And Nathan, well he probably just slept late." He stares at the floor frowning, looking deep in thought. But before I can ask what's wrong he looks up half smiling. "Well there's your class." He points "I got to go too. See you later alright?"

"Umm yea I guess." I say. He nods and leaves, leaving the halls empty with just me. Maybe I should ask him if there's anything wrong. But it could just be nothing. I shrug and enter the classroom.

The rest of the day goes by in a blur, just lots of work, lessons, and people drooling on their work.

I finally make it to lunch, thank goodness. I get a pizza and spot my friends sitting at our regular table. I cringe when I see my cousin making out with another girl. He seriously needs to do that somewhere else. And maybe at his own time.

I also see some of his others friends, my bestfriend, Ethan with a look of disgust crossed on his face, and my boyfriend, Liam. He waves for me to sit next to him.

"Hey Rose." Ethan smiles and gets up to hug me.

"Hey Ethan." I hug back and I feel all the air being pushed out of my lungs. I squirm under his hold.

"Please don't kill my girlfriend Ethan or you're going to be next." I hear Liam say. I finally get released, and crouch down coughing and then look up to see Ethan laughing and Liam holding in a laugh.

Stupid Ethan and his stupid muscular arms.

"Hey babe." I hear Liam say. He comes closer to me with open arms but I hold my hand out to stop him and sit down.

"Sorry I'm done hugging." I say and start picking my food. I rarely eat school lunch. I usually give it to either Ethan or Liam.

He punches Ethan's arm and still hugs me from behind, whispering that he's sorry for laughing. Then he starts nibbling on my ear, and trailing kisses along my jaw. I start giggling, and then I hear a grunt. I look up and see Chris giving us a disgusted look.

My cheeks are probably the color of a tomato right now.

"Can the both of you not do that when we're eating, it's disturbing." Chris says picking at his fries with still a disgusted look on his face.

"You realize you were doing the same three minutes ago except you were eating her face up." I look towards the blond when I say this and she starts blushing.

"Whatever." He rolls his eyes and turns back to the blond and makes out with her, again.

The rest of the lunch is just spent talking randomly about stuff. Mainly gossiping, it'll surprise you that boys gossip as much as girls do.

I get home and see that nobody's home yet, looks like I have the house to myself.

I pour myself some cereal and go up to my room, then I turn on the TV and the first thing that pops up is Twilight.

Guess I have to leave it there since I can't find the remote.

Suddenly I feel something wet on my face and I quickly get up, only to fall on the ground. I haven't even realized I had gone to sleep, so that might explain the wet sticky stuff on my face.

I rub the sleepiness from my eyes and see that it's really dark outside. I get up from the floor and go use the bathroom.

I shriek when I hear a really hard knock coming from downstairs. I grab my phone just in case and see that there are missed calls from Taylor and other unknown phone numbers. I get really confused when I don't see any lights coming from downstairs.

That's weird usually my dad stays up watching TV.

Unless they're still not here.

I hesitate on going down stairs, but when I do, I peek through the living room window. I blow out a breath that I didn't even know I was holding in when I see Taylor with a panicked expression. I rush on opening the door.

"Hey Tay-" I get cut off when she throws her arms around me and hugs me while sobbing.

I take a minute to hug her back, with a very puzzled expression on my face.

"I'm sorry baby, I'm so sorry." She pulls away and cups my face. Then she hugs me again. I sigh and pat her back.

The next words that spill out her mouth make me sick and I fall to the ground with her. I'm on my knees baffled. "Taylor what was that..." I ask again, still trying to digest what she just said.

Maybe I heard wrong. Maybe this is a nightmare.

"Your parents and Tony...."She sniffs

"They're umm . . . gone." She whispers, crying even harder.

Yeah this has to be a nightmare. . .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7M 138K 43
Warning: THIS BOOK IS FOR MATURE READERS ONLY (18+). CONTAINS MATURE SCENES, VIOLENCE, AND LOTS OF CURSING. (A sequel to The Infamous Rafael Vali...
85.6K 3.1K 63
This is the Sequal of Pain Before Love. You will need to Read the first one to understand this one or you will be confused. This is Keyona Martinez...
1.2M 7.2K 9
#๐Ÿ’ โ–ช ๐†๐ฎ๐ง๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‘๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ. โI hate you,โž I hissed, pushing him away to create some desperately needed distance between us. He smirked and my...
955K 23.8K 54
๐Ÿ’• LOVING SERIES BOOK 1 ๐Ÿ’• (cover credit in prologue) Christiano Romano is an Italian man with a lot of issues. Whether it's from his past, his life...