My mini-Mark (Markilpierxread...

By warfstacheonesie

You live in a small village. You have lived in the village for a long time, so your house is pretty old, but... More

Ch. 1 knock knock
ch. 2 intruder
ch. 3 It's all in my head
ch. 4 meeting
ch. 5 The deal
ch 6 Chadwick Lancelot
ch. 7 You should've...
ch. 8 pretty dress
ch 9 Irish is awesome
ch. 10 two more days
ch. 11 The voice
ch. 12 Comfy bed...
ch. 13 dangerous looks
ch. 14 fucked up day
ch. 15 strange night
ch. 16 An awesome new beginning
ch. 17 leaving
ch. 18 good-bye
ch. 19 sweetest thing
Ch. 20 avoiding eye contact
ch. 21 Sugar Honey Ice Tea
ch. 22 it's over....
ch. 23 private ride
ch. 24 memories
ch. 25 It's Chadwick
ch. 26 switch
ch. 28 Welcome home

ch. 27 as tiny as a hamster

884 44 7
By warfstacheonesie

(Y/N) POV

I look at Mark with my eyes wide, "And what about us?" I ask. Mark looks questioning at me, "Us?" he asks. 

I narrow my eyes for a split second, "Yeah! us! Jack and me?" I say. Mark looks down, "Haven't really thought about that" He says softly. 'that explains why he was so stoked about going back to his family down there.' I think as it is quiet for a moment. 

Jack rests his head on his hand, and his elbow on the table. "Are there any small people down there who want to be our size?" I ask. 

"I don't know if I want to become that small" Jack says before Mark can answer.  Mark and I look shocked at Jack, "What?" I ask. "You want to go with us, right?" Mark asks. 

I look at Mark, "To be honest, I'm not sure yet either" I say. Mark looks at me like I have two heads, "Are you....are you two serious right now?" He says, looking back and forth from Jack and me. 

Jack and I avoid eye con act with Mark. We look at each other, then we look down. I push my cuticles back from my nerves. I don't want to hurt Mark's feelings, but I don't want to do think I'm not fully sure of either. 

Mark breathes a frustrated chuckle after waiting a moment for Jack or me to answer, "So you guys don't want to go with me?" Mark asks with a shaking voice, about to cry. 

My head shoots up at Mark, and I see tears rolling down his cheeks, "Y-you guys are leaving me?" He asks again. "No,Mark!" Jack says quickly. "No, we would-" I want to say, but Mark cuts me off. 

Mark slams his fists on the table before standing up, "FINE!" He yells, "If you don't want to go with me, that's fine! It only makes it easier for me, because we don't have to find someone for you two who has to change into this useless size!" Mark says angry before walking away. 

I want to walk after him, but Jack pulls on my wrist when I stand up. I look at him, "Don't" He says softly. "MARK! WHERE ARE YOU GOING!?" I yell. 

Mark opens the front door but stops walking when I ask my question. He turns around with anger, written on his face, "I'm going back home" He says with a slight growl in his voice before walking out of the store, slamming the door shut. 

I want to run after Mark, and ask what he means by that. But Jack keeps holding on my wrist tightly, "Jack, let me go!" I say, a little scared about what is going to happen with Mark now.

Jack pulls me closer to him, "(Y/N), what are you gonna do?" He asks in his slight Irish accent. "I just want to know what he is doing, Jack! Let me go, now!" I say, getting a little angry and more and more frustrated by the second. 

I stare directly in Jack's eyes, showing him I'm bloody serious. Jack looks back at me with those blue eyes, begging me to stay, "(Y/N), just let him go" Jack says. 

My  eyes widen, "What? Jack! he's your best friend!" I say as my breathing gets a little faster. Jack slightly shakes his head, "Mark is going home again, so be it. He decided to leave us...to leave you" Jack says softly. 

I feel tears build up in my eyes, "NO JACK! We're losing time!!"  I say as I realize what Mark is going to do. Mark is going back to Chadwick to switch with Kimberley. 

I put all my strength together, hold my wrist a little higher, and throw it down with all force, making Jack lose grip on it. "I'm sorry, Jack" I say quietly before running out of the store, towards the forest. 

I don't see Mark anywhere, Jack made Mark have time to go. 'was it a plan?' i think as I run into the woods, 'doesn't Mark want me with him anymore?' I ask myself, still running on my fastest. 

I see  Chadwick's grey tower appear in the distance already. The door is on the other side, and I don't see Mark anymore, so he must already be inside. "no, no no no no!" I say to myself, as if Mark can hear me. 

"MAAARK!!" I scream at the top of my lungs. 

Mark's POV

I hear her screaming my name in the distance. 'I have to make my choice quickly' I think as I look at the drink in my hands. 

Chadwick just grins wickedly at me, having Kimberley on the ground, ready to change. 

"I'm sorry, (Y/N)"

(Y/N) POV

Full of panic, I kick the door open. The door slams on the wall as I quickly step inside. 

And there he is....Mark...in his normal size....

Tears fill my eyes again as I see the mini-man on the ground, looking up at me with regret in his eyes. Kimberley looks down at him, and then at me, "H-hey, (Y/N)" she says. 

I look mad at her. For some reason, she is the person I don't want to see right now. "(Y/N)! (Y/N) Are you okay?" Jack asks, storming in  behind me. 

He covers his mouth with both hands as he sees Mark on the ground, as tall as a standing hamster. Jack pulls me into a tight hug. I bury my face into his chest, not wanting to believe that Mark really did this. 

Kimberley takes a few steps closer to me, not sure if I'm happy with her. Even though I'm doubting her too, I look at her and hug her too. 

On one side, I'm happy she's back, but on the other side, I want to kick her for letting Mark change. Kim hugs me back, "I'm sorry" She whispers, knowing that I don't like not being able to hug Mark like this anymore. 

Kimberley pulls away from the hug, and looks into my eyes, both of us having tears in our eyes. "Welcome back" I whisper, somewhere in my heart forgiving her. 

Kimberley smiles at me, pulling away from the hug, "I'm sorry, but I really need to go" She says shyly. I nod with a smile, "It's okay" I say before stepping aside, letting her walk out, probably to her dad. 

My gaze now rests on Mark, who is standing on the table. I quickly wipe away my tears as I walk over to the table where Jack is already sitting next to on a chair. 

I sit down too, not breaking eyes contact with Mark. I see that Mark is kind of sorry, but at the same time not at all. "(Y/N), I-" Mark wants to speak, but this time, I cut him off, "Mark..." I say. 

Mark is quiet  as he looks questioning at me, waiting for me to continue. "I know this is what you want" I say softly. "But how are we going to work?" I ask. "We?" Mark whispers. 

I nod, "Yeah, we!" I say, getting a little angry, "Our relationship! remember?" I say. Mark nods quickly, looking nervous. 

It's quiet for a long time. I don't know if it's an awkward silence. I'm being dragged away in my thoughts again. 

What would I actually lose if I become Mark's size. I only gain friends, maybe a family. I don't want to leave Jack behind, but I think about changing too. 

"Is there any other way to change?" I suddenly ask after a long period of silence. Mark's face lights up, knowing that I want to change and live with him  for ever. 

Chadwick clears his throat, "well, after this adventure, I think you two made it" He says. I tilt my head like a confused dog, "We made what?" Mark asks. 

"Mark, " Chadwick says, looking down at Mark, "You found true love" He says. Mark's eyes widen, "But that wasn't--" Mark wants to talk, but stops. 

'but that was just their plan, right?' I ask myself. I decide not to ask about it, because I'm way to happy to hear that I'm Mark's true love. Mark smiles brightly at me before turning around at Chadwick again, "W-what does that mean?" Mark stutters out of excitement. 

Chadwick, for the first time I think, smiles friendly at us, "I said that you two could be together if you are one another's true love" He explains. 

My face lights up, probably knowing what Chadwick is about to do. Chadwick stands up from his seat, and walks to a cupboard, taking a bottle from it. 

Mark's POV

I smile brightly, knowing that (Y/N) and I will be together forever. I can't wait to see my family, and let them meet my true love. 

But then, something suddenly hits me, "But what about Jack and Chica?" I ask. "Can't you change them too?" I ask. "Who is Chica? Another girl?" Chadwick asks, pulling the bottle away from (Y/N). 

(Y/N) chuckles, "Yes, she is! Chica is the loveliest girl in the world" She says. I hear footsteps and barking coming from outside, "Look, there she is!" I say excited as I see the pretty blonde dog run in. 

William walks in with Kimberley next to him. My smile quickly fades when I see Chadwick shaking his head, "for Chica and Jack, you still need people to switch places with" He says. 

'THAT SON OF A MOTHER!!!' I scream in my head, actually wanting to scream in his face, but not doing it, because that won't solve anything. 

(Y/N) looks angry at Chadwick, and takes the bottle. "You haven't changed your mind?" Chadwick asks. Jack motions to William and his daughter to go away, and they do so.

(Y/N) POV

I shake my head, "I just want to take it at the right moment" I explain as I hold the bottle close to me. "First, we need to find another way to get Chica the same size. 

"And what about me?" Jack asks behind me with a bright smile. "You want to change too, young man?" Chadwick asks. Jack nods, "yeah, fuck it, why not?" He says in a thick, Irish accent, making Mark and me chuckle. 

Chadwick grins wickedly at us, "You still need to find  a human, as small as a hamster" He says. 'oh god! Can I just punch him' I think as I shoot the crazy wizard a death glare. 

Chadwick chuckles and grins at us with a face expression that says, 'take that, bitch' , making me want to kick him to death. 

 I sigh and cross my arms, "We WILL find a way..." I say as I shoot a death glare at Chadwick. "Come on, Jack" I say as I take Mark from the table. "Come on, Chica" I hear Jack say behind me as I walk around the tower, towards the village again. 

Mark lays on his back over my shoulder, "So....what are we going to do now?" he asks sweetly. I smile at him, "Finding some other way to change Jack and Chica" I say as I walk in a fast pace. 

Mark's POV

I want to tell her that there is no other way then one of us switching with one of the normal people, but I think she has enough on her mind already. 

Jack jogs towards us and walks next to (Y/N), "Any ideas yet?" Jack asks as he tries to walk next to (Y/N), who is walking pretty fast. 

She shakes her head, "We need to find someone that is as small as a hamster" she repeats Chadwick. Jack nods, "yeah, and we won't find that someone who wants to be my size" He says.

Suddenly, (Y/N) freezes and stops walking. I look up at her, to see her eyes widened. "What is it?" I ask, sitting up on her shoulder with my tiny legs crossed. 

(Y/N) POV

"As tiny as a hamster" I repeat my idea. Jack and Mark nod, "uh-huh" Jack says. 

"What if it IS a hamster!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45K 1K 35
This is about a girl named (y/n) who is 23 and she is in love with her best friend who is the great Markiplier!
112K 4.7K 20
You haven't ever had a lot of confidence, but you're trying to see yourself better. A man that has quite literally saved you and helped you with this...
516 16 10
You Just moved to Los Angeles, CA . On a run to get coffee you see a man crying. He was just dumped by him girlfriend. Will you help him and risk a r...
725K 21.2K 27
Mark's younger sister moves in with him and starts a new chapter of her life filled with excitement, romance, and adventure. This description is real...