cowan ☆ some things never cha...

By jenziefinn

in which a boy tries to show a girl her own self worth More

NEW READERS:
Chapter One
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
New Story!!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
I'm Back :)
Continued?

Chapter 11

968 36 22
By jenziefinn

Rowan's pov

Today we start shooting for season 4. We were also getting a new co star who was joining our class in the show.

I arrived at the studio fairly early. I went into my trailer to get changed. I found it to be perfectly clean even after I had trashed it during my break down.

I smiled at all the memories here. It was my last season filming, and I didn't want it to end. It was the first day of the last.

I came out and went into the studio. For once I felt actually happy to be here.

"Rowan! I want you to meet your new co star, Cameron Boyce!" Michael said as I walked in.

"Hi," I smiled.

"Hey." he replied.

"I want you to show him around, and introduce him to everyone, okay? Thanks." Michael said.

"Alright." I said.

We started to walk. "So this is our kitchen sort of room where get snacks," I began.

I showed him around the sets, the spots back stage, and his trailer.

We came back inside the studio to see Sabrina, Corey, and Peyton.

"Hey guys, this is our new co star, Cameron. Cameron this is Corey, Sabrina, and Peyton."

They all said hi.

"Okay everyone were starting in 5!" Michael called out over the loud speaker.

We all walked back and preformed our show for the live audience.

After the meet and greet, Michael pulled me aside.

"Cameron is a new actor, so I want you to hang out with him and get him comfortable. Maybe show him around LA?" he said.

"Umm okay? By myself or can the others come too?" I asked.

"They can come, just open him up." he said.

"Alright." I walked over to the other three.

"Hey guys Michael told me we should show Cameron around and open him up, so what should we do?" I asked.

"Why don't we go to the amusement park?" Sabrina suggested.

"Yeah sure, but we should invite Amir so we have an even number." Peyton said.

We all decided to meet back in 30 minutes. I went to my trailer and changed into new clothes.

I was ready early, so I went to Sabrina's trailer.

"Knock, knock." I said while waking in.

"Hey Row, I like you outfit!" she said.

"Thanks, you too!" I replied.

We walked over to Peyton's car to wait for everyone. Once they all arrived, we left.

The park was about 30 minutes away. I didn't really like roller coasters, and every time we came I refused to go on. But eventually I gave in.

I tried to talk to Cameron a lot and get him to open up.

"So where are you from?" I asked.

"I'm from NY, I moved here last month."

"Hey I used to live in NY too!"

"Really? Where?" he asked.

"Long Island area."

"Oh cool, I'm from Montauk."

We laughed and talked in between rides, and rode together for most of them. We even exchanged our numbers.

At around 5, we left and Peyton dropped us off at our houses.

*ding*

Cameron: Hey Rowan, wanna meet up at Starbucks or something?

Rowan: Sure that sounds fun. Meet there in 10?

Cameron: Sounds good.

I grabbed my purse and headed out the door. Starbucks was only a 5 minute walk from my house.

As I walked into the building all the memories came flooding back or Matt kissing me, and Corey running.

But I shook it off, ordered my frap and sat down.

Cameron came and got a latte.

"So what's it like filming Girl Meets World all the time?" he asked me while sitting down.

"It's really fun! Our cast is really close and we hang out a lot."

"Are any of you guys dating? Cause I seem to get that vibe from Peyton and Sabrina."

"Oh none of us are, but they have a thing going on." I didn't tell him about me and Corey because I felt that'd be a little weird. I mean he kissed me but didn't ask me out so ???

"Oh cool."

We talked more about our past life, and what if was like in LA.

When we were finished we walked outside.

"This was fun, we should do it again sometime." he said while hugging me.

I felt my body tingle.

"Yeah, definitely." I replied while turning to leave.

I walked home and went straight to bed. I was really tired and confused.

Did I like Cameron?

****The next morning****

I woke up at around 9:30, put on my slippers and went downstairs.  I poured myself a big bowl of Cocoa Puffs. 

When I was done, I showered, dried and curled my hair, put on makeup, and got dressed.

I left my house around 11, and went to the studio. Today we had our first live taping of season 4, so we had to reverse our lines.

"Hey Rowan!" Cameron called out as I walked in. I went over to him.

"Hey."

"Listen I had a lot of fun and id like to take you out tonight, if you want." he said while taking my hands.

Just then Corey walked in and came over.
"Hey guys," he said.

Cameron dropped my hands. I looked down at the floor.

"Well Rowan, Michael wants to talk to you so," he said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me to his trailer.

"What was that about?" I asked.

"Stop it with him." he replied.

"What was I doing?" I asked.

"You were holding hands."

"He grabbed my hands, what did you want me to do?"

"Um pull away and tell him you're taken?"

"But I'm not. You see Corey you make this big deal about us being 'together' and you never asked me out."

"Well maybe I shouldn't if you're going to run to guys like him."

"Maybe you shouldn't." I said while running out of his trailer and slamming the door behind me.

I ran into my trailer and cried. If he said he liked me and would never hurt me then why is he causing me such pain?

Maybe I liked Cameron. But I love Corey.

I love Corey.

But who cares. He obviously he doesn't love me back.

*************************************

Hey guys, sorry if I broke your heart at the end!

Thanks for reading! This is kinda short, so I win probably put another chapter up today!

Comment what you think is going to happen between Rowan and Corey.

xoxo,
@riarklerucas

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85 9 15
A story about a teenage girl who goes into a town to seek out her purpose in life. On her journey to seek purpose,she met different characteristics o...
119 6 6
This story is a teenage fiction .It revolves around a cheerful girl who lives in her world full of fantasies and big wild dreams ,not willing to giv...
52 0 12
Have you ever wonder , what is it to live in another world with your opposite gender? This is a story about a young girl who curious in how she looks...
139 27 30
A young girl with a troubled life runs into someone she never thought she would. Love brings out secrets in one another but is brought to a halt...