The Lost "Amira"

Galing kay The_Halal_Hijabii

Asli Ahmad is a 20 years old French hijabi, that moved to United States to pursue her education and maybe get... Higit pa

The First Day
Mr. Thomas POV
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16( The Dinner part 1)
Chapter 17 (The Dinner part 2)
This is not a chapter
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 26

1.5K 119 10
Galing kay The_Halal_Hijabii

New Characters today.

I feel like you guys are upset that I changed the name. My bad if you are.
Please vote and Comment.

🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴

Asli's POV
After 1 hour!!

I am done with everything!! Alhamdulilah.

Working in a Café is a really hard job for real. Now I have to make the coffee.

Thanks mom for what you taught me.Inshallah I will see in Jannah fardouse.

"Asli come here", shouts Sharon from the kitchen.

I go to the kitchen. Did I do something wrong!!?

"Yes, whatsup??"

"This is Jessica and Claire. They will work with you", says sharon.

"Oh ok I am Asli nice to meet you guys"

"I am Jessica", says the red headed.

"I am Claire, I love your Turban omg", say the blonde touching my turban.

"Thanks, I made it myself", I say proudly.

"Can you show me how you do it", say Jessica.

"Yes I will show you guys", I smile.

Jessica has red hair and Claire has blonde hair. They are both beautiful woman.

Guess I am going to be friends with them.

I went back to the front, and checked if I forgot something.

Nope everything is clean and shining.

I check the time 8 o'clock.

After 20 minutes

Everything is in place Alhamdulilah.
It is almost time to open the Café.

I go to the front door and turn the sign to "Open".

"Asli if you don't want to serve someone just ask me or Jessica and we will do the job", says Claire.

"Thank you beautiful", I reply.

That is so nice of her.

Inshallah, it will be an easy day.

Easy, Peasy, lemon squeezy. I think it was something like that. My math teacher always use to say that.

After 29 minutes, the Café starts getting fuller and fuller.

An elder man comes in and I go to his table with my little notebook since Jessica and Claire were busy with other clients.

Don't forget to smile Asli.

"Good morning sir, do you already have in mind what you want to order or you need sometimes to order?", I ask while smiling.

"Let me get the Black diamond coffee and a waffle", he reply.

"What would like with the waffle, maybe some fruits", I ask again.

"Whatever you like"

"Coming right away sir"

I run to the kitchen and ask Sharon to make a waffle with strawberries and whip cream.

Then I go back to the front, get a cup and pour the coffee.

I go the elder's man table and give him his coffee.

"The waffle is coming in 5 minutes, enjoy the coffee sir"

I go to another table this time a woman and her daughter.

"Good morning ma'am, do you already have in mind what you want to order or you need sometimes?", I ask politely and smile.

"Good morning, what is in the specialities today"

I look at the "Specialities board".

"Today there is the Black diamond coffee, and Chili 4 cheese Omelette"

"Ok for my daughter pancakes and orange juice, me I will get the Black diamond coffee and Chili 4 cheese Omelette"

"What would you like on your pancakes sweetie", I ask facing the little girl.

"Strawberriz and whip cream please", she responds smiling.

I write the order in my notebook.

I go to the kitchen, rip the paper that the menu was written on and give it to sharon. She gives me the waffle for the elder man.

I run to his table and give it to him.

"Bon Appetit Sir", I smile.

I go back to the kitchen, get a cup of orange juice, come back to the front get a cup of black diamond coffee.

I go to the lady with the girl
table and give them their beverages.

"The food is coming in a short period"

>I didn't want you guys to get bored so I just did some minutes of what Asli does at work. If you want me to write what she does. Just tell me.<

After 6 hours.

Wow working in a Café is a really exhausting work to do for real.

Time to go home for me!! My shift is fricking over.

I grab my stuff and go to the kitchen.

The moment I cross the door, my head bump into a hard chest. I look up and I see the most beautiful blue eyes.

"I am so sorry, are you okay?", wo he can talk too. And he has a british accent.

Asli stop for god's sake you acting like a damn fool.

"I am so sorry", I say looking at my fingers and dropping my gaze.

"Nah, it is totally my fault, I am
Willie by the way I work here. The second shift"

"I am Asli, nice to meet you", then we shake hands.

"Customers can't come inside sorry"

He has the most beautuful blue and a beautiful accent too. Dammmn!!
Lower your gaze you idiot.

"No I work here, the first shift"

"Oh you the new person huh?"

"Yep, sorry I have to go", then I leave since my time here was done.

And I really couldn't focus having this handsome man in front of me.

I start walking then I see that I don't have my purse with me!! Damn I have to go back.

Great Asli!! You can't even get your stuff together.

I start walking then I see a familiar face in a restaurant window. I go back and see James and another girl. Eating and laughing. Wow. I hold my tears and start walking fast.

🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴

Please Please Don't hate if you don't like the new title of the book. I wrote a new description! Check it out⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

Asli Ahmad is a 20 years old French hijabi, that moved to United States to pursue her education and maybe get a career in business. All her life she thought life in America will be great and easy but she thought wrong.
To pay the rent, she gets an assistant job at Thomas Corporations. Asli starts working for the Big CEO, James Thomas. They both have a great chemistry. They start falling for each other.

Asli and James know that at the end of the day they can't be together, so they start going different ways.
But when James Thomas discovers that the woman he in love withis not just a regular girl, but is the lost princess from Dubaï. Their path crosses again.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.3M 139K 52
"You fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected times." ▪▪ He stroke my arm with his hand and carefully followed his own act...
1.1M 60.4K 50
*Book 1.5 of YOURS series* Can be read as stand alone Zaan khan, 23 years old guy who doesn't believe in love and marriage due to his past. Due to tu...
1.1M 55.2K 31
❝ We don't meet people by accident. They are meant to cross paths for a reason ❞ Ibrahim Qureshi, 29-years-old. CEO of the Qureshi enterprises. Hands...
43.2K 1.8K 27
03/10/2020 - 16/03/2021 Asad Ahmad khan Heir of Khan enterprises. His family is a big name in Shimla. His father had just not earned a lot of money b...