Chapter 14

Vote and Comment💚💚
🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴
{ Knock, Knock, Knock }

James got up and went to get the food and paid. He handed me the food and he went to refrigerator to get some sodas.

I sat on the couch and put the food on the table.

My pizza was smelling so good.

Then, James put the sodas next to the food.

"First you gonna try my food", he said and took the chinese food out.

He opened it and it was smelling so good too.

"Since I know you don't eat pork, I bought cooked salmon sushi, chicken lo mein, 2 chicken egg roll, and 2 fortune cookies. I made sure all of this is without pork.", he said seriously.

"Ok then", I said starting eating the egg roll.

"Do you like it?", he asked me.

I get up.

"Where are you going??"

"Go get me a fork duh"

"Hell no you are not getting a fork, today you gonna learn how to eat with chopsticks Ali, bring that ass back here."

"Oh come on"

He was serious so I went to sit next to him.

He showed me how to hold the chopsticks but I cannot do it. It is so damn hard.

After 6 tries I get tired and ate the sushi with my bare hands.

James laughed and the way he laughed made me laugh. That was the first time he was laughing, he has dimples. That is so cute. What the heck am I saying?

So I tried again but this time with the chicken lo mein and it worked!

"You ate all of my food", he said.

"I saved you some though", I did.

I ate half of the lo mein and 3 sushies. Oh my god they were so good.

"Do you like chinese now?", he asked me eating the lo mein.

"Yes", I replied.

I started eating my pizza.

"So do you like being a muslim?"

"Yep I do"

"You wanted to be one or your family made you?"

"I was born muslim and I will die muslim", I replied.

"Have you ever had a boyfriend?", he asked.

"Nope, I am good without it. Plus I am so complicated"

"How so?"

"I get tired of people I mean I don't it feels weird.

"So tell me about your religion, like you know things that you can't do?"

"You cannot eat pork: that means pepperoni, bacon, No drinking alcohol or taking drugs, marry someone that is not muslim even dating them is forbidden."

I was so full. I ate so good though.

"Enough about me, let's talk about you!"

"What do you want to know?"

"Do you have a religion??"

"No, I don't believe in religion."

"Oh, do you have a girlfriend" then,I didn't noticed what I said till I said it and he looked at me smiling.

"Mr.Thomas that's your personal life, I don't need to know that", I looked at my hands.

"Nope, I don't have a girlfriend because most of the time people that date me are gold diggers", he said.

"Have you tried going somewhere with no big cars or wearing designer suits??"

"No I always have my babies with me"

"Have you tried dating websites??"

"No why??"

"There is a saying that say: <To find the good apple you have taste them all>. I think it was something like that, anyway the point is you should go on dates more often", I am so going to help him out.

"Come on, I don't need that right now"

"Where is your laptop?" I asked him.

"My bedroom"

I sprinted and I got the laptop. So I went to google and typed "eHarmony".

"Ali what are you doing??"

"Helping you out"

He moved the laptop so he can see what I am doing.

"Really?"

"Come on James, I promess you it will work this time. You are going to date them without telling them you have money. Simple right, now fill this thing in"

James started filling the questions for the website, I wish he will find the right girl.

I don't know why but I felt something deep down my heart.

I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I feel like this chapter is short!' I am sorry guys I ran out of ideas. I promess next chapter will be bomb.

PS: Have a bless day❤️❤️