Chapter 24

🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴
          🌸Assalamu Alleykoum
              🔱Beautifuls🌹🌹❤️❤️

How is everybody!??

I hope everyone is having an
amazing day!!!
Alhamdulilah❤️❤️

I love all of you and thank you for reading my book!!

Enjoy!!!!

🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴

Asli' POV

You know what I am done with this guy! I am done.

That is the reason why I don't love, at the end I always get hurt.

I am so hurt, everytime I think everything is getting better, everything get worse. When I saw him kissing her. I felt hurt, betrayed, like I got played. Like 5 hours ago he was kissing me on the cheek, and wouldn't leave. And now he was just smooching another woman.

I am done with love and relationships.

I am shaking cause I am so angry! Why did I even trust him in the first place!

I want to cry so bad but you know what I won't cry because I am a strong woman. And I swear to wallah,I will never let someone break me again.

I pay the cab and go to Rita's apartment. When I unlock the door, I go straight to the bathroom and do wudhu.

Then I pray Asr, make dua for me. I asked Allah to make a stronger person.
Inshallah Allah will.

I go to my room and lie on my bed.

I starting to think about everything that happened today. Alhamdulilah I got a job though.

It just hits me, I have to find the name for the coffee.

I take my phone and google:
"How to call a black coffee"

A lot of name came up, and I didn't like non of them.

I want an original name, like a good ass one!! you know what I mean. Like when you read the name, you want to drink the coffee.

I put my phone on the night stand, and think.

What should I call the coffee!!?? Coffee is black so what about 'Black Diamond'
oooh I love it.

Damn!! Asli!! so when people ask me about the specialties.

I am going to be like:

For specialities we have 'Black diamond coffee'

Oh my god!! Alhamdulilah. I found a name.

When I get paid, I want to change the Carrier for the phone though because James is paying for it.

He gave me the phone, and I am
going to keep but I don't want him to pay money for me anymore.

Inshallah I'll change it.

I need to kuran. I go on youtube and seach 'surah Baqarra' then listen to the beautiful surah.

Kuran always calms me.

I am so tired.

Then everything went black.

* * *

James'POV

Everything is fucked up now because of me. Why??

Because you don't deserve her.

My mind is right, I don't deserve Asli at all. She is no nice, fragile and loving.

And I am a fucked up, everything I love I always lose it because of my stupid actions.

I come to my house. Thank god! I was driving so fast and nothing happened.

I need the Kuran to feel calm again.

I go upstairs, turn on my laptop and go on youtube.

Then I type "Kuran", and click the first surah to come up.

Asli taught me that, she tells me that everytime she feels sad and nervous, she listens to the kuran and she feels better.

And since I tried that, it does makes me calm.

I hurt her, and I know she has feelings for me and I do have a lot of them for her.

I want to be a better person for her and for myself.

I want to be Muslim.

🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴

Sorry kind of short!! I will update soon.

Please Vote and Comment. Please and thank you for reading my book.