Chapter 20

🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴

Assalamu Alleykoum beautifuls❤️❤️❤️

🌹How are you guys??

🌸How is your family??

Alhamdulilah I am fine.

There will be new updates every friday so stay tuned.

🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴

I wake up and hear people talking. Wait a minute is that James voice and Dr. Jone arguing.

"Dr.Jones let me come in please I want to talk to her"

"You can't Mr.Thomas, she doesn't want to see you"

Dr.Jones is right. I don't want to see him but I want to.

"I swear to god if you don't open this fricking door Dr.Jones, I will make you pay for hiding her from me"

I get up and go to the door. I see that Dr.Jones is holding the door and James is standing outside.

"Let me talk to him, please?"

I asked Dr.Jones and she looked at me like I was crazy, she left the door and sat on the couch.

I decided to step outside and talk to him.

His hands were on his hips.

"So why did leave me huh?", he asks me.

I don't want to tell him about the whole marriage thing. So I lied.

"Because I don't want to live with you"

I look at my feet since I don't want to look at his beautiful blue eyes.

"Why??? that's not a reason. Asli come on, come home"

"That is not my home, I don't want to live with you in that apartment. Muslim girls don't live with men like you. I want nothing to do with you. I will pay you back for the hospital bill and everything when I will get money"

"You don't have to pay me back. What do you mean men like me?? huh"

"You are not a muslim man nor my husband. So I can't live with you. I also want to resign my job. I want a fresh start with a new job, somewhere else"

Then I looked at him. Why Oh god why did I look??

He looked really tired. He has big dark circles under his eyes.

He looked at me and punched the wall,

He was bleeding and everything. What the heck is wrong with him.

"I will send your stuff to this address, anyway you will get paid for the 2 month you worked for me but please accept the phone. I will send it tomorrow with the other your stuff. If anytime you need my help just give me a call", when he said that, he left with his bleeding hand.

Was he hurt or something.

I don't understand, that is strange, I think he really doesn't need me at all since he is going to get married.

Tears fell down my eyes, the thought of him being happy made me happy cause I really like him more than I should not but deep down I know I can't be with him.

I wiped my tears away and went inside Dr. Jones appartment.

"So what happened!?", asked Dr.Jones looking at me.

I always feel that she can see through me. Right through my soul.

"Nothing I just told him the truth"

"What truth?"

"That I can't live with him and I made it clear too and also resigned my position in his compagny"

She was shocked of what I said but I didn't care, I just want a fresh start, somewhere else without needing someone to help me.

"Did you tell him what the girl told you?"

"Nope I didn't. If he is happy then you that is his life"

I didn't feel like telling James that I know about his fiance.

"Then that is a great thing to do even though I don't agree with you for not telling him the reason why you left. But it is your life. I think you will be better off without him", she got up and hugged me.

"Thank you Dr.Jones for your help. I appreciate what you are doing for me. I promess I will pay rent with you or I will buy groceries"

"Your welcome and please call me Rita. You call sleep in the guest room. I have a client at 5, so please can you stay in your room. My patients like it private"

"Ok I will thanks again"

Then I heard a knock at the door.

Guess that is her patient.

I went to my room.

I went inside my room and it is really beautiful.

Thank god I decided to pray Asr since I know it is always around this time. Plus I don't even have my phone.

I am still shocked about how James acted. Even though he was angry he remained calm, positive and really understood my problem.

But then after some minutes he punched the wall. And he was bleeding.

I wanted to go after him but I can't do that.

He knows that I have to do everything on my own.

* * * *

So she want to be by herself huh.

I am so angry at her, after everything I did for her. That how she thanks me.

"She wants to succeed on her own", my heart says.

My heart is right. I have to let her fly on her own.

I was so angry that I punched the wall. When she said she wanted a new start, I felt kind of hurt.

Now I have to take care of this bleeding hand.