Chapter 6

James' POV

I felt bad about how I acted. I mean I can tell she was hurt. That is the reason why she sprinted to the elevator, and when I went to the office, she wasn't there. Why am I acting this way?
I go to my office and sit down. My phone starts ringing and I check the caller ID. It is Eric, thank god.

-Hey Eric, Whats up!

-Mr.Thomas I just wanted to tell you that I came earlier to your office and nobody was there so I put the folder on Asli on your desk. It is the blue folder under the white one.

Found it, I thank eric and hang up. I start opening the folder. I mean do I really have to do this?Yes!

After 2 minutes of hesitating, I started reading the papers. Asli Ahmad was born on september 23, 1997. She is 20 years old, damn. Guess she started school early. I find out that she lost her parents. There was pieces of newspapers about her parents death.

~KNOCK KNOCK~

-Come in.

-"Mr.Thomas I am really sorry that I sprinted to the elevator and yelled at you. I mean you are right I should not be giving people my phone number. It was stupid of me to do that", said Asli while sitting down and biting her lip.

"I am sorry too, it is your life you can give your number to whom you like. I apolized when I said that you were desperate"

"I forgive you but let's just forget about what happened", she said and smiled.

I clear my throat and say: "Now that we are ok, I want you to finish the copies from this morning then go home".

"Ok Mr.Thomas", said Asli and went out.

I have to know more about her. I started going trough the papers again, she only have 3 years to stay, wait she goes to the college that is 5
minutes drive from my home. After I googled her appartment and compared to where her college at. I see that the college is way too far from the job and her house. Since she is not from here she cannot buy a car. Help her maybe she will likes you, my inner voice is right wait....

I take my phone and dial to the big building next to mine. I got myself a deal.