Chapter 2

~~~~ James' POV~~~~~
{{In his apartment}}}}

BANG BANG BANG

As soon as I heard somebody banging on my door, I got up. Damn I checked the time and it was 5:45 am, I get up to open the door and I see Nicole. She is just some random girl, I used to fuck.

-Open James!! I know you in there.

-Wait!! I am coming

-What the fuck are you doing in my apartment??

-I want to you James, you don't even call me anymore.

Then she started grabbing my neck, she tried to kiss me, she was drunk and the smell of alcohol really hurt my head.

-Nicole, you need to stop coming to my damn apartment when you want to, ok next time you come, I will call the police.

-Fuck me!! James, I want to you inside of me.

-Hell no!! I am going to work, when I come back you better not be in my apartment. Am I clear Nicole!?

-Yes.

She passed out on the couch.

The only thing I hate in the world, are girls that just throw themselves at guys. I don't need a woman like Nicole in my damn life. I need a real woman. Plus I got a boner!! Damn it. I went to my room, took a shower and got dressed for work. Even though it was really early, I didn't care. I don't want to be in the same room as this stupid Nicole that is drunk.

After ten minutes of driving, I park my car in the parking lot of my compagny and proceed to go to my office. When I enter my office, I check the time and it is 6:50am.

I sit in my chair, and just start thinking about things. Since my office was dark,

I can see people but they can't see me.

While looking at Asli's desk, I hear footsteps, a woman's since she was wearing heels. Then I see a tall woman with a Mcdonald's bag sitting down. I figure that it was Asli since she was sitting down on her desk. She looked gorgeous. She took her food of the bag, and started eating. I guess she was hungry since she was eating it like there is no tomorrow. I was looking at her while she was eating, Just watching her eating made me feel weird. I get up to tell her that today I have an important meeting. When I open the door and was about to tell her I see her licking her fingers. The way she was licking her fingers made me hard, I looked at her then I felt that I was getting a boner. So I went back to my office and slammed the door. I didn't want to go up there and let her see my hard member. It was the first time I was hard without even talking or thinking dirty.

I saw through the glass that she threw her trash away and was walking toward my office then she started knocking.

-Come in!

-Mr. James good morning.

-Good Morning Ms.Ahmad, I see that you early?

-Yes Mr.Thomas, I took your advice, I am not trying to get fired.
She bit her lip.

-I mean that is good, today I want you to reserve a table for 4 people in a good restaurant for a lunch meeting.

-Yes Mr.James, what time?

-Lunch time, 12:30.

-Ok sir.., I mean Mr. Thomas.

After maybe an hour, she knocked again and said.

-Mr. Thomas, you didn't tell who is going to attend the lunch meeting??

-Don't worry about it, they will come to my office first. You are coming too, I want you to make notes.

-Ok, Mr. Thomas.

I made a phone call to the other compagny to invite them to the lunch meeting and told them to come to my office.
After 5 hours it was time for lunch, I was waiting for these idiots to come and I started looking for Asli. She wasn't in her desk, what the heck is she doing. I totally forgot that I asked her to make copies. When I was about to enter the room where the copy machine is, I hear somebody laughing. Then I see Asli copying things but also discussing and laughing with Jamal, the guy that replaced the receptionist. Are you really kidding me, she even gave him her phone number.
I clear my throat and said:
-Ms. Ahmad, you took an hour to make copies.
-I am really sorry Mr. Thomas, the machine got some problem and jamal volunteered to fix it. So we waited..
I cut her off.
-I don't care, it is not a reason to laugh and exchange numbers with a coworker. Forget about the copying we are going to the lunch meeting.