Chapter 15

Made a long chapter for you guys!! Enjoy ❤️❤️

Vote and Comment!!
¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Oh my god! guess who fell asleep 2 times in a row. This girl. Anyway I got up and saw that I was in my room. Strange right, I remember falling asleep on the couch. Anyway I went to the bathroom to clean myself up.

When I finished I went downstairs. I checked the time and it was 10 am. I was so hungry, when I was going to open the fridge I saw a note that said:

When you eat your breakfast, wear something nice, I hired the best psychologist for you. She will come around 11. Oh I almost forgot there is a bag next to the tv for you.
     James Thomas.

I checked the bag and there was an iphone 6s box. Wow! wait a minute! He bought me an iphone 6s. I can't accept that, I mean he paid for my hospital bills, He let me stay at his house for free and he buys me an iphone 6s. That thing cost a lot of money.

I really can't accept that even though I want and need an iphone. I opened the fridge and took out the milk. I checked if James has cereals. He has "French Toast Crunch", my favorite.

I prepareed my cereal and started eating. I remember that the note said the doctor will come around 11 so I have plenty of time. I ate my cereal and thought about what happened last night.

I mean he really needs to find someone that will love him and take care of him. Mr.Thomas is a good guy even though he is bipolar sometimes.

Dr.Simmon wasn't playing though, I have 5 weeks off. And plus I will talk to a psychologist . I mean I am not crazy!! I think that I need to talk to someone.

I don't know how many minutes I was like this but it is 10:35, I clean up and go upstairs to prepare myself.

When I am done, I pray fajr and go back downstairs, sit and wait for the psychologist to come.

           Ring Ring Ring(Doorbell)

I guess that is her. I got up and opened the door. I saw a beautiful red headed woman. She was wearing a dress and 5 inch stilletos. She is my doctor I mean she is my psychologist. She was so beautiful.

"Hello"

"Hi"

"Are you Asli Ahmad?"

"Yes, come in please"

She enters, and I closed the door. We headed to the couch and sat down.

"I am Dr. Jones, nice to meet you"

"Nice to meet you too"

"Is this your first time talking to someone?"

"Yes"

"Oh I see, Can you please lie on the sofa? and I will sit on a the chair"

"Yes"

I lie on the sofa. She took a notebook out of her bag. Guess she is taking notes.

"So tell me Ms.Ahmad about you"