Chapter 28

James POV

"Jessica how are you? It is been a 5 years we didn't see each other!, I say. Jessica and I became friends when I  first came to the US to build my compagny.

"I am good I heard you have a big compagny now huh?, she asks.

"Yep"

"So what would like to order??"

"The black diamond coffee please"

"Anything with the coffee"

"Nope"

Jessica's POV( I just have to do it sooryy)

Oh my god!!! I thought I would never see him but I was wrong.

Me and James used to be friends but I always liked him all this years. But I never had the courage to tell him.

'Tell him now then', my mind says. I mean what if he doesn't like me back then.

I have an idea.

I find a sticky note, put my
number and my name and a message that says 'Call me back' and put it next to the coffee cup.

I take the coffee with me and go to his table and give it to him.

"Enjoy your coffee sir", I smile and he smiles back.

Evan's POV (James brother)
5 minutes before James came to the Café.

All this girls are really annoying me for real. I am just trying to get into their panties.

I mean I hate relationships they are so boring and everything.

But I love one night stands though. I mean who DOESN'T??

I see James entering the Café, he looks way different than last time I came to Tampa. He looks like he didn't shave for a month!! dammn.

I give him a look that says 'don't mess my game up, just wait for me'.

Thank god he understood. He sits at the table in front of mine and his back is facing me.

Now where were we Ladies!!

I look at the girls sitting at my table.

"Oh my god so can you speak say something in French?? Jamie", says one the girls sitting at my table.

They think that I am my brother all the time. And I don't mind I mean using my brother's identity makes everything easy.

Even restaurants offers me free food sometimes. I remember that time when I was dining in a restaurant in Paris, they asked me if I was James Thomas and I said yes. My whole meal was free plus they gave me free champagne. I mean who wouldn't lie to get something.

"Tu es belle come une rose"
(Translation: you are pretty like a rose)
They all laughed and clapped for me.

I am having a headache now, damn these girls are only talking about my brother's fortune. That is a red sign that they just my money, I mean my brother's money. Goldiggers!!

Then I see a red headed woman entering the Café.

She is so gorgeous, she is beautiful. She has long legs, and a curvy body. With a bootylicious derriere! Dammmm! don't how many hours I was staring but I feel like my heart is beating so hard, that it might get out if my chest anytime and drop on her lap.

When she was about to sit, James called her. Wait what James knows her???

She sits at the same table as him and they start talking about something.

I feel like she is yelling at him or something. I want that woman. She will be mine.

Rita's POV ( The psychologist)

"Rita, please join me", says James.

Hell naw! I was trying to ignore this asshole that broke Asli's heart but then as a grown asss woman I turn around then sit at his table.

"How you doing James?", I ask with a fake smile.

"I am fine, how are you?", he responds.

He sounds sad. That is a first.

"Is your next question how is Asli doing ? or maybe can you tell me where she works", I ask looking at him with disgust.

"Why are you so angry Rita", he asks.

"So when are you getting married?", I say.

I really need to know about this marriage thing.

"I am not getting married at all who told you that??", he asks angrily.

"The girl that came to your apartment the day Asli came to live with me. She told Asli that you and her were getting married, she even showed her ring"

"What???"

"Then Asli saw you at the office kissing another woman"

"I swear to you Rita, the girl that was in my apartment was my ex fiancé. She cheated on me with another man the day of our mariage. That was all over the news! Her name is Veronica Marseau", he says.

I feel someone watching me.

"What about the office??"

"That was a big mistake, I never wanted to kiss her, she kissed me off guard. The only woman I want is Asli. I love her with all my heart, I want her to be my wife and have my kids. The moment I laid eyes on her, I knew she was the only one for me", he says tears coming down from his eyes.

🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴

How are my princesses!? 💯❤️❤️

I didn't have wifi for 2 days and and I couldn't update. Sorry guys.

Now that I did please you guys Comment and Vote!! I will appreciate it.

I am so happy!! 4kkkk already wow, Inshallah we will reach the 10kk!

Thanks for readind my book💚❤️💚❤️💚.