Chapter 18

Assalamu Alleykum!!          Beautifuls😋😋

I think that it will be boring to write what Asli does every single day in James's house so I decided to spice things up and
write like an "after 4 weeks" chapter.

Enjoy!!!!

**********************************

Asli' POV

{ 4 weeks later }

It's been 4 weeks already that I have been living with James.

I really discovered a new James these past few weeks. In the beginning when I met him he was so serious and so bipolar. But now I see a new person everytime I am with him. He is more nice, and more himself.

Today it is the last day I am meeting with Dr. Jones. I am at the house waiting for James to pick me up so I can go see her.

I have been sitting on the couch for so long now. Like 5 minutes!! lol but I hate waiting.

I just finished praying duhr and fajr.

      Knock Knock Knock

Guess that is him.

I open the door and see a woman.

"Who are you", she asks me with a bitchy tone.

"I am Asli"

Who is this??

"You are the maid??"

Really Bitch.

This woman didn't even ask permission to enter, she just came in what the fuck.

"No, Who are you?", I ask her cause I really want to know and I face her.

She sit on the sofa.

"I am James girlfriend, didn't he tell you about me? We have been together for 3 years. And plus he is my fiance.", she showed me her ring on her finger.

I couldn't believe what she said. Is it me or she just said that James is her fiance. Oh my godd, I was living with a man that has a woman in his life.
And they are getting married.

I can't breath, I can't breath. My heart hurts and I just want to cry.

But last time I asked if he has a girlfriend he said no. I don't understand.

I feel like somebody stabbed me in the heart 100 times and then in the back. I have to leave this house and now.

But where I am going to live??
I don't know but I need to leave. I cannot bear this pain that I have in my chest.

"Hey Are you alright??", she asks.

"I am fine tell your fiance that he won't see me again and congrats on the wedding"

I feel sick and I feel like crying but I hold my tears.

I run to my room and check if I have money. Thank god I have $30 in my bag.

Where am I going to live now. I have no family and no friends. Wait maybe Dr.Jones can help me.

I decide to call her.

"Hello Dr. Jones", I started shaking.

"Hell Asli I am waiting, are you guys still coming?"

"Yes I am coming I really need to talk to you please I need..I need ..your ....help. Can I please live with you for a short period till I get an apartment?", I started crying hearing her voice.

"Yes please take a cab and come to my office now"

"Thank you I am coming"

Alhamduliah.

I don't want anything from him anymore.

I decided to write down the address on a paper and take a cab to Dr.Jones office. James owns this iphone and I don't want it anymore. I don't want anything from him.

I take my bag and leave my room.

I go downstairs and I still see her on the couch watching tv.

I put the phone on the counter.
I write a note that says:

Thank you for everything you have done for me but I can't live with you anymore. I promess to pay you back for the hospital bills and the money for Dr. Jones. I have to leave the phone. I don't want it anymore because it will makes me remember you and I don't want to remember you.

I put the note under the phone and leave.

I don't want to leave but I have to.

I go outside and yell for a taxi.

Thank god a taxi, I get inside and give him the address I wrote on the paper.

10 mins later we arrive to Dr. Jones office.

I knock on her door and she opens.

"Dr. Jones he..... he... lied to me about everything"

Then everything went pitch dark.

***********************************

I want everybody to give me their honest opinion about the book. Pleasse.
And also tell me where you are from.
And Follow me.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️