Chapter 13

Vote and comment❤️❤️

~~~~~~~Asli's POV~~~~~~~~

"Wake up Asli we are here", I heard someone.

"ALI for god's sake wake up!", the same voice again but this time yelling.

I opened my eyes and saw that I was in Mr.Thomas car. I just remembered what happened. He was driving and I fell asleep.

I get up and open my door. Then get out of the car.

"Follow me Ms. Ahmad", and I do as he said.

We entered a big building. Then we took the elevator to the 15th floor.

Mr.Thomas opened a door with a card and oh my gosh I think that my jaw fell out of my face when I saw his big ass apartment.

"Oh my goddd you live here", I asked him.

"Yep", he replied.

"Woow, can you show me around pleeeease Jamie??", I said and took his hand and dragged him to the kitchen. The moment I realized what I did, I dropped his hand and went to the kitchen to look at the beautiful view.

I was so exited to explore this apartment. I turned around and said sorry.

"Ok it is ok Ali, let's go", he said and smiled.

"Thank you", I thanked him.

I started following him again.

"So this condo is like a house but without a garage. There is an upstairs and a downstairs. Since we are downstairs, I am going to show you around here. This is the living room, my favorite place. I love watching this breath-taking view.(poiting the view)
The kitchen is on the right. On the left there is a bathroom for my guests, the stairs. Then a bedroom with a bathroom, facing that it is the dining room. You can eat your food wherever you want as long as you clean.
Let's go upstairs now."

We take the stairs.

"There are 3 bedrooms here, my bedroom is on the right and yours is on the left. Both our bedrooms have bathrooms", he said.

"What about the last bedroom since you said there are 3 bedrooms??", I asked confused.

"That's my office, I wanted to make the downstairs room my office but I changed my mind. This room is locked, I can only get inside. Because there are confidential things in there", he said it with a serious way.

I nodded and went to my room. It was so damn big. A big bed, a medium balcony but I am fine with it. A big dresser and a big screen tv that was facing my bed. Wowwwww. I was so amazed. Guess who gonna watch Netflix everyday.

I opened the dresser and saw luggages. They were mine.

Wait a minute.

"I brought all your stuff here", I heard James speaking.

I get up and thank him for what he did.

The moment he was closing the door, he heard my stomack growling.

"Let's go get some food since your stomack is asking for it.", he said and went downstairs.

I take off my shoes and went downstairs.

I missed my phone so much. I could of taken many pictures of this beautiful view.

"Do you eat chinese?", James asked me while he was on the phone.

"No that is so disgusting", I answered him with a disgusted face.

"You never had chinese before, that's why you think it is gross? huh", he asked me hands on his hips.

"Yes but I don't want it", I said.

I sat on the couch.

"Jamie can we order a pizza instead with no pepperoni and bacon in it pleease since I can't eat pork?", I asked.

"You always call me Jamie when you want something right?", now he was in front of me.

"No, I don't do that James", I said and winked.

"I will order a pizza if you try a little bit of my chinese food for me then?", he asked me looking at me.

"Ok then but it better not have porc, pepperoni, dog or cat meat in there !", I replied.

"Jamie can you please call me when the food come I am going to my room", after I said that he noddedand I went upstairs.

I took a good hot shower then changed my clothes. Aint nobody going to sleep wearing a maxi dress.

I decided to wear my black sweatpant and a blue sweater because it is cold in this house. And also wore my pink socks.

I take a black hijab out and cover my head.

I didn't pray for 2 days so I decided to pray all my salaat.

When I am done, I went downstairs.

"Mr.James.......".

"Call me James or Jamie for god's sake didn't I tell you I feel old when you call me Mr.James??", he cut me off.

"Sorry it is just that saying Mr.James is on my mind but I promess I will call you Jamie just to make you feel better. I don't want you to have a heart attack grandpa!!", I said and laughed.

He smacked his teeth and went to sit on the couch.

"Do you have water??", I asked.

"Yep in the kitchen duh", he replied.

I smacked my teeth and went to the kitchen. I started looking for water. I checked everywhere.

"In the refrigerator, I don't buy water bottles", I heard James saying that.

So I went to the refrigerator and opened it. MAN a lot of food in there. I grabbed the gallon of water and put it on the counter.

I went to the cabinet I opened earlier and took a glass out. I poured my water and put the water back in the refrigerator.

I sat next to him.

"Damn all these colour?", he said looking at me and checking me out.

"What do you mean by that?", I asked.

"What you are wearing doesn't match at all?".

"First of all you are not a designer, second you don't have any experience on clothing maybe when you're going to do a runway show you will talk. And third "Mr.I know everything" I am not going to the red carpet for god's sake", I said and he laughed.