Chapter 29

🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴

James POV

Today I am converting to Islam finally.
I brushed my teeth, and showered.

I know that people will be shocked but I really don't care.

I only care about what Allah thinks about me plus I want to live in Jannah Fardouse. Inshallah!! With Asli.

I feel like I am getting close to Allah every day. I read the Coran, I mean in English though. Aint nobody know how to read in Arabic. I am learning how to pray my salaat too. Inshallah a day I'll pray without mistakes.

I hope that next time I see Asli she will be proud of me.

The woman changed me.

"Bruh you really sure about the whole muslim thing", asks Evan and sit on my bed while I am getting ready.

"Yes", I reply.

"Like you really sure though"

"Man yes, becoming a muslim is like a dream to me", yes it is.

"Ok then do whatever you like brother, dammn you won't eat pork or get turn up, hell even do shots man", he says scratching his head and looking sad.

"I don't need that anymore, I just need Allah, and my Asli", I say proudly.

"Asli?? What the heck is that?? Or maybe who is it??!!", he asks, shaking his brows.

"It is love in Arabic dude", did I say Asli?? I better shut my mouth.

Lately I've been speaking with my heart.

"Ok I mean you were smiling when you said that, I am going to wait for you downstairs ok"

"What??What do you mean??", I am
confused.

"I mean you are my brother James and if you are happy to be a muslim then I am happy for you. I want to be there when you become a muslim too!! Brother Duty", he says.

Tears of joy fell from eyes.

"I thought you were mad at me for doing that???", I ask. For real last time I said to him that Islam is for me, he got mad and left the house for a week.

"It was weird in the beginning, I felt alone. You are not leaving you are just change religion. One day I'll have to accept it either way right plus you are the only family I have big brother", he replies.

"Come here man, I love you brother", I say and hug him.

"Love you too"

"Maybe one day you will be a muslim too, only Allah knows", Inshallah I wish. So we can pray together.

"Maybe, hurry up though. I aint got all day bro. I got a date with Rita!!,Evan says.

"How is it going with you and Rita?? I thought last time she said no??", really now he want to go out with the psychologist.

"She is so difficult man, I swear that woman crazy!!"

"Good luck with her man"

"I will need that", says Evan and go downstairs.

I grab my keys and my phone.

"Muslim Future" I am
coming.

             ^                 ^                ^

1 year later...

Asli's POV

The same routine!! making coffee and serving people. It is a year now since I didn't see James. I hope he okay.

Someone enter the Café!! That face is familiar!!

That is Valerie, the girl I met the first day I started working at Thomas Corporations.

I go to her table.

"Hey Valerie"

"Asli, how you doing??"

"I am good, how about you??"

"I am fine too, come sit with me"

"Give me 5 minutes to take care of the customers, what would you like??"

"Get me a lemonade honey"

"Ok right away!!"

I serve some customers, make Valerie's lemonade, and bring it to her.

"So how is work??", I ask.

"A lot of stuff happened since you left though", she says and take a sip of her lemonade.

"What?? Did Mr. Thomas fire people or something like that?", I ask.

"Whooo?? Are we talking about the same person here??", she asks.

"I am talking about James Thomas the CEO and owner of "Thomas Corporations!! What the hell are you talking?

"Girl didn't you hear on the news that Mr.Thomas is a muslim now??"

"WHAAAT??" Mr.Thomas is a muslim.

"He changed his name to Salim Sayeed and the compagny's name is "Sayeed Corporations"

"Why would he do that??", I asked myself but Valerie heard and replied.

"Girl I don't know what the hell happened to him but he is not an jerk anymore"

"What do you mean??", he never was one! That was my heart talking!!

"If you see him, he is nice and stuff. We have an one hour lunch break every Friday. He raised our pay, Heck we even have a masjid in the compagny. And he prays there. I hope I said that right though. I think I am going back to the compagny, my lunch is almost over so bye girl"

She looks at me, I am so lost in my thoughts right now. I am in shock.

"On the house", guess she wanted to know the price.

"Thanks", she says and leave.

I hope Mr.Thom...I mean Mr.Sayeed took a good decision.

🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴

I am so sorry guys!! I hope you guys liked the update!! Comment and Vote!

I know I didn't update for so long and I apologize. I hope you guys are not mad at me.

I hope you guys know everyone in the story, I don't want you guys to get confused.

Love you guys,❤️❤️.