Chapter 5

~~~~Asli's POV~~~~

After Mr. Andrew and Mr.Iyan left, I sat between Mr.Thomas and Mr.Damien whatever his last was.

Even though I ordered my food, I really wanted the cheesecake but I didn't feel like ordering a lot of things during my first lunch meeting with my boss. He will think of me as a greedy person.

Anyway I have a feeling that Mr.Thomas was checking me out earlier when I was walking in front of him. Then when we went in front of the hostess, he was just standing but thinking hard about something and he also said muslim. I don't get the guy I swear to god. Then he even smiled at me, like 3 times, wait he even brought me a chair. I guess he was trying to act like a gentleman in front of his partners. When our food came, Mr.Thomas said that the meeting was over and it was time for lunch. I was so happy.When we finished eating, Mr.Thomas excused himself and went to the bathroom. So it was me and Mr.Damien left at the table. Oh man!! I went trough my phone and see that Damien's slice of cheesecake came. He was eating it slowly and looked at me, it really was a big slice. I was biting my lip and acted like I didn't want to eat the cheesecake, but god knows I wanted to devour it.

-You can have some you know, it is a really big slice for me, said Damien.

-No thank you, I replied.

-You know I can see that you really want to taste it, plus he is not around, said Damien.

-Who? I asked.

-James, sorry you call him "Mr.Thomas". It is there something between you and him, he questioned looking straight at me.

-No!! Oh my god. I don't go out with my bosses. The only relationship we have is strictly professional,I replied.

-Open your mouth!! Or my feelings will get hurt. Please just a little piece, he asked.

-Ok, just to make you feel better. I replied and winked.

The cheesecake was so good.

-Mmmmmm, this so goood. I said.

-Didn't I tell you?? He asked.

-Yes you did, I replied.

I laughed, looked at him
and thanked him.

-Your welcome beautiful! he replied.

Wait a minute, did he just complimented me!?

-Do you want to go out sometimes like a dinner or lunch as friends, said Damien looking at his cheesecake.

-Yes why not, I replied.

-What is your phone number??

The moment he said those words, Mr.Thomas came to the table. He looked mad.

-I paid for the lunch so don't worry about nothing Damien. We are heading back to the office. Asli let's go, said Mr.Thomas.

-Bye Damien have a good day, I said before leaving the restaurant.

Mr.Thomas was pissed about something. Maybe something about his business.

-Are ok Mr.Thomas, I asked.

He totally ignored the shit out me. He just kept driving. So he was trying me right, you know what I am just gonna keep my big mouth shut.

-Why are you giving your number Huh??this morning it was Jamal now it was Damien, I didn't know you were that desperate.

I just ignored him, I mean I didn't give my number to Damien. And plus there is nothing wrong giving your phone number to your co-workers.

Mr.Thomas was exaggerating for real about the whole situation.

-Stop ignoring me I am talking to you Asli.

-Really, Mr.Thomas one time you call me Asli the other time is Ms.Ahmad. Are you bipolar or something? Don't worry about me or who I give my phone number to. I don't even know why you acting like this I am always trying to be nice and you always being mean. I will give my phone mumber to who I want, when I want. You are not my dad for god's sake.

I just snapped on him real quick. I mean who does he think he is.

I just ignored him the whole ride, we came to the parking of the compani and I got out of the car. My ass sprinted to the elevator, then I went to the bathroom. I felt really sick about the whole situation.