Chapter 9

Vote and Comment.
Enjoy!!

-------------------------------------------

James' POV

She was so happy when I told her that it was her appartment. I feel bad about lying though about the whole thing when I said the apartment is under the compagny. And it was a policy that foreigner can have an apartment.

I mean if I said to her that I pay for the appartment she would of said that she doesn't want to live there or she wanted to pay for it. She can't afford it anyway.

I don't know why I kissed her! I don't know what happened to me the other night. She drives me crazy, everytime she is around I feel happy and exited to see her.

Beeeeeeep Beeeeeep Beeeeeep

I guess I fell asleep last night thinking about her. This morning the only thing I want to do is help her move in her new apartment. I check the time and it 5:50, wow I just slept 6 hours. Me getting up early on a Saturday morning that is weird.

I look at Asli's apartment and I see fire around it and a lot of smoke. I wasn't dreaming the whole building was on fire. I get up, put some decent clothes on, take my phone and dial 911. Then leave my apartment to go check on Asli.

"911 whar is your emergency?"

"My girlfriend apartment is on fire I mean the whole building"

"Is there a lot of flames sir?"

"Yes...... Oh my goood! There is fire, ...a ...lot of ...smoke and Please call an ambulance and the firefighters please"

"Sir Can I have the address?"

"Yes, 6509 North Saint Patrick Avenue, The "Golden Rose" Building"

"Sir, I need you to wait outside for the help I sent, I know your girlfriend is in there but being inside is dangerous.!! SIR..."

I hang up.

How the Fuck can she expect me to wait while Asli's apartment is on fire. I really don't feel good, I run to her building and take the stairs since the apartment is on fire, elevators don't work.

Oh my god! What if she is dead!! No please god please. I go to her floor, knock on every single room and told them about the fire and to evacuate!When I came to her door it was closed, I take the fire extinguisher and hit the door.

Thank god it opened, She was sweating while sleeping. Omg she is beautiful, She has gorgeous curly hair and she looks so innocent. I never saw her without her hijab! She is just wearing a bath robe!

"Asli get up", I yelled.

"Maman tu me manque, revien s'il te plait [Mom I miss you, come back please]", Asli said while crying.

I just want to comfort her but I feel like I am not the right person to do that.

I don't feel like she will get up and she starts coughing, damn there is already some smoke in her apartment. I lift her up and carry her downstairs to get some help.

When I got downstairs I rushed to the ambulance.

"Help please!!", I yelled.

Two men take her from my arms. They put her on the stretcher, Asli starts shaking and coughing. I always thought that those things that they do in Grey's Anatomy when someone is shaking were fake but I just discovered that they aren't.

I was just standing there looking at her. I froze completely. I heard them talking and saying that she has a traums and they need to take her to the hospital.

"Sir, Sir, SIIIR!???"

"Yes"

"We need to take your girlfriend to the hospital right now, Are you coming with us??"

"Yes"

I sit in the ambulance, I don't know what to do so I just look at her. I feel helpless. I feel like I want to cry, seeing her this way made my stomack sick.

We went to the hospital, they took her to a room. A nurse stop me and say:

"Sir you cannot go to that room right now, you have to wait"

"What is wrong with her", I say.

"Sir I don't know but I need you to calm down and fill this out.

I take the thing that I have to fill out and fill it out. When I am done and I give it back to her.

They said that I need to pay, since I don't have money with me I told them that will pay when she will gets out of here. I signed paper and sat down.

After 6 hours

"I am Dr. Simmon and I need to speak with you sir", someone wake me up.

He starts walking and I follow him to his office.

I don't know how many hours I was sleeping.

"Your girlfriend just had a trauma, do you know what caused it?, he asks while sitting down.

"Sir I don't know when I came to her apartment she was saying some things and sweating so I took her with me and got some help.

"I need to talk to her family", he say.

"She is an exchange student from France plus her parents are dead and she doesn't have family here. I am her boss and I feel that I am responsible for her Sir", I say with all my heart.

"Your girlfriend had a Psychological Trauma, I think that she had a severe stress the past year or months. How long have you been dating her??"

"Couple of months now."

"Now she is stable but I need you to know that stress cause this kind of trauma. I also think that losing her parents traumatized her. A psychological trauma can take a long time to get cured. She needs to be stress-free, I mean no school and no work to do. She needs to relax more and also I need you to take her to a psychologist. She needs to talk to someone about her past", say Dr. Simmon.

I leave his office and go to her room. I grab a chair and sit next to her. I check the time and it is noon already.

I don't want to leave her side, so I decided to stay.

Tears where coming from her eyes, and I felt bad about being mean to her all this time. She is fragile and I need to take care of her.

I take my phone out and I start googling " Psychological Trauma".

After reading a lot of things about it, I found out that this kind of trauma leads to Post traumatic stress disorder or depression.

I think that I slept on my chair I don't know why but I hear something or someone and I wake up from my nap.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS MY HIJAB!!!?"