Chapter 3

Asli's POV

What kind of boss ask you to make copies early in the morning. Obviously Mr.Thomas and his bipolar ass. This man is weird one time he is nice then he mad then he nice. I think that he needs some milk or some dick.

Istafurulah I should stop for real, I am so mean. After 5 minutes of copying the first 30 copies for the meeting for Friday I see that the copier get jammed.

Did the stupid thing just jammed on me!!? So I get on my knees and try to fix it. I really can't do nothing this thing won't work.

-Is it jammed?

This stranger scared the life out me and I hit my head!! Ouch! Damn it.

-Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you.

-It is ok.

-5 minutes you have been trying to fix it, huh.

-How you know?? Wait a minute.He cut me off.

-I was at door watching you fix it, I wanted to help you but you looked really determined to fix it plus you are the first gal that try to fix it without any help.

-Really??

-Yep, a woman that is wearing heels should't be on her knees and trying to fix stuff, let me help you get up. Misss...
As I extend my hand, I say:

-Ahmad but you can call me Ahmad. I meant. I mean Asli. That is my first name, Sorry, just call me Asli.

-Ok Asli.

Damn this boy is cute, And he is so nice. I didn't even ask him about his name. I am so stupid. As he was fixing the machine, I asked his name, and he responded:

-My name is Jamal. I am the new receptionist.

-I thought you guys work downstairs.

-Yep I am but I was giving something to someone then I saw you struggling and as a gentleman I am I wanted to help a young pretty gal like you.

Did he just say that I was pretty. I just smiled.

-I am done, I wish it works.

So I take a paper and try to copy it and it does work. Wow.

-Thank you for helping me, Jamal.

-Let me give you my phone number maybe next time there is a problem with the copy machine you text me or maybe....

I cut him off and say.

-Or maybe we can grab lunch together.

-Yes!!!

And we exchange our numbers. Then Jamal tell me about a joke and we laughed.

As we were laughing, Mr. James clears his throat and screams,

-MS.AHMAD, you took an HOUR to make copies.

-I am really sorry Mr. Thomas, the copy machine got some problems and jamal volunteered to fix it. So we waited...
He cuts me off.

-I don't care, it is not a reason to laugh and exchange numbers with a coworker. Forget about the copying we are going to the lunch meeting.

-Ok Mr.Thomas.

Damn I am telling you my BOSS is crazyyyyyy. He stormed out the room.
I felt embarrassed, I say bye to Jamal, grab my papers and leave.
Mr. Thomas was mad just because I took an hour to copy papers.
He go to his office and slammed the door again!! Deja VU!! what a Weirdo.

As I was putting the papers in orders, 3 handsome men wearing designer suits tell me that they were here to see Mr.Thomas but also for the lunch meeting so I send them to Mr. Thomas's office. They were so HANDSOME omg, the one that was wearing the grey suit was looking at me weirdly.

The 3 men and Mr.Thomas get out of the office and head to the elevator after 10 minutes.

-Asli, grab your things we are going to the lunch meeting.

-Ok. Mr.Thomas.

I nod my head, grab my purse and a notebook.

Then we all enter to the elevator. I stand on the middle while the handsome men and Mr.Thomas were on the sides of the elevator.

Beeep.

We all get out.

-Asli you are coming with me. Follow me to my car.

I do as he said.

I could't believe my eyes, Mr.Thomas has a blue FERARI. I have never been inside a car this before.

-What is wrong?? Mr.Thomas asks.

-Nothing Mr.Thomas, it is the first I ride on a Ferrari.

He smiled, what, did he just smiled at me!!? We enter inside the car, and Mr.Thomas started driving.