Chapter 7

EnJOY!!!!

Ring Ring Ring

My phone starts ringing, I check the caller ID and it is unknown.

"Hello", I answered the phone.

"Hey Ms.Ahmad, I want you to come to my house immediately", say the person on the phone.

"Can I ask you who you are", I ask.

"I am sorry, I could of introced myself earlier but it is James Thomas", he say.
Wait a minute and it is Mr.James calling me this time.

"Sir, I really can't come, I have to go to my night class", I said.

"What college do you go to??", he asked me. So know he wants to know me.

"University of Florida", I replied.

"You know I only live 5 minutes from this University", he said.

"Ok but I won't find a bus to come to my house cause the class will be done at 8:30", I said angrily.

First of all why does he wants me to go to his apartment???!.

"I will pick you up and drive you home, I promess", he said sounding happy.

"No thanks", I replied. I mean I don't know the guy that way and he is my boss. I don't know what to do.

"There is this amazing ice cream/yogurt shop that sell a fabulous cheesecakes and I know you love cheesecake. And plus I have a good news", he said. Cheesecake hell yes.

"Allright, like I said earlier I will be done by 8:30 but you can pick me up at 8:38"

"Ok then, see you later", he say hang up.

What will the good news be, "Asli you are fired", nah I don't think so.

After I finished praying, I decided to wear a nude color maxi dress and a black maxi cardigan with some flats. And for the hijab I am going to wear a nude color. I decided to not wear a full face makeup just some mascara. I check the time 5:50 and it is time to leave. I take the bus, I play on some games on my phone during the ride.

The bus stop and the driver say that we came to the destination. I take my bag and get off the bus. It is 6:15, the class is empty. I go inside and sit down. I prepare myself since the class will start in 10 minutes. While I was reading my paper, I felt someone watching.

"How come you always early?", ask a guy, I look up and see Mr.Thorne. He is my business teacher.

"I take the bus", I reply.

"You are funny, if there is a chapter that you don't understand just ask me please I know you are not from here so if you need help with work just ask me", he say and wink.

"Thank you", I reply with a smile.
Since everybody was in the classroom, we started the class.

[ 2 Hours Later]

I am done with all my homework. I pack my things and go outside to wait for Mr.Thomas to come pick me up. He is not even outside, I sit on the bench and wait.

"What are you waiting for?", ask Mr.Thorne.

"Someone to pick me up", I reply.

"I can drive you", he say.

"No thank you it is just that me and the person that is going to pick me up are going somewhere", I said embarassed.

"Oh you waiting for your boyf........."

"I am here, I am so sorry Asli I was coming and traffic got me", say

Mr.Thomas cut off Mr.Thorne.

"Hi my name is Patrik Thorne. I am Asli's business teacher", say Mr.Thorne and extended his hand.

"Nice to meet you, I am Asli's friend.

wait a minute.....

"So is she a good student?", say Mr.Thomas while staring at me. Then checked hands with Mr.Thorne.

"Oh yes the best. She is the only one with an A actually. She is smart and talented, I see her being a CEO one day", say Mr.Thorne.

"I have to get going, Mr.Thomas nice to meet you, Asli see you next friday", say Mr.Thorne and leave.

"So I am your friend now huh?", I ask Mr.Thomas.

"I mean what did you wanted me to say, your boyfriend??", ask Mr.Thomas smiling and winking.

"Hell naw", I respond

"Language Ms.Ahmad", He say while starting the car.

"So why do you want to do Business?".

"Because, I want to be a CEO one day, didn't hear what Mr.Thorne said", I snapped.

"Here", he said when he stopped the car.

We entered the shop and Mr.Thomas starts ordering a slice of cheesecake and an ice cream.

I sat outside because the inside was full.

"Why did you go outside", asked Mr.Thomas.

"Because I don't want other people to stare at me", I replied looking down.

"Nobody will do that", he said while staring at me.

"Being muslim is hard those days you know. Everywhere I go people will stare at me and think that I am a terrorist ", I said sadly.

I mean every muslim everywhere around the world will understand me right now.

"I don't think that way", say Mr.Thomas while giving me a spoon.

I started eating my cheesecake, and he was eating his ice cream.

"Look behind you Mr.Thomas there is something"

The moment he looked behind him I ate some of his ice cream.

"Really", said Mr.Thomas while biting his lip.

"What are talking about?", I say.

"Nothing, Asli can you go get me my phone I forgot to take it. It is inside the car", said Mr.Thomas while handing me his car keys.

I took the car keys and went to the car.

I unlocled it and looked around the car but there is no phone. This bastard played me, the whole thing was a distraction so he can eat my cheesecake while I was gone.

I locked the car and went back.

"Mr.Thomas are you serious?"

He ate my cheesecake, I took his ice cream and ran. He ran after me, but he couldn't catch me so I ate the ice cream while running. I was laughing hard the whole time, I unlocked
the car and got inside. The moment I was closing the door, he tried to open it. After 5 minutes of trying to closing it I get tired and let him open it. Damn he is strong. He pulled my leg towards him and position himself between my legs. And Tried to get the ice cream, he ate the last piece left in the cup.

"Don't ever play games with me Asli, I will alway win", say Mr.Thomas.

He looked really angry. I bit my lip. He moved his head towards mine and kissed me.