Don't Fall For The Criminal~J...

By BMcCann6

Jason McCann is one of the most wanted criminals that everyone knew to stay away from. He's part of a gang th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98 - Last Chapter
SEQUEL
SEQUEL IS UP!!

Chapter 73

6.8K 173 22
By BMcCann6

After the meeting, me and Jason came back to his house and well we kind of had a sex again. Not kind of. Did. Right now we're brushing our teeth in his bathroom since I'm going to sleep here tonight and it's getting late.

"do you have an extra charger?" I asked him.

"Yeah it's in one of my drawers." He told me and I walked out of the bathroom and went over to his night stand. "But I can find it if you want" he yelled out to me.

"No it's fine. I can find it" I said and opened the night stand drawer. But when I did I saw a bunch of pill bottles. I picked one up and read it. It's for ADHD. I picked up another one and it said something about it being for his impulsive disorder. Why didn't I know about this?

"What do you think you're doing?" I heard Jason's voice which made me jump. He walked over to me pissed off and grabbed the pill bottles from my hands and threw them back into the drawer and slammed it shut. "Why did you touch those?" He asked me as his eyes got darker. I took a step back.

"I was looking for the charger" I told him.

"If it was in this drawer I would have fucking said it was in that drawer" he said to me. I went to talk, but he started talking again. "You had no right to touch those!" He yelled. I'm kind of taken back that he would yell over that.

"Jason I'm your girlfriend. I can know these things" I said back. He let out a humorless laugh.

"I don't care what you are. There's no reason for you to look at my pill bottles" he spat. I shook my head.

"Whats your problem?" I asked getting pissed off. He have no reason to get this mad at me.

"My problem?" He asked with a smirk on his face. "You should know since you were just snooping at my pill bottles" he said and his smirk dropped to a pissed off face again. "What about you? I'm sure you have a problem. You know since you're so in love with one of the world biggest criminals. Someone like that must be crazy. Or maybe you're secretly fucking Derek" he said and my jaw dropped.

"fuck you" I said as I grabbed my phone from the bed.

"You just did" he said as I looked over at him. I let out a scoff as he has a smirk on his face. I grabbed my pants and put them on. I grabbed my bag and quickly ran out of the room. I ran down the stairs and instantly bumped into Travis.

"Why are you crying?" He asked me. I didn't even notice I was crying. I shook my head as I wiped my tears.

"I'm leaving" I said and walked over to the front door.

"Wait!" I heard Jason's voice. I stopped and looked at the railing on the second floor. I just stared at Jason. "Come back up" he told me.

"No. You know you're right. I don't know why I'm in love with someone like you. We're done" I said and as soon as I said that, his face dropped and I saw the pain in his eyes. I ran out the door and walked down the driveway. I have no way home so I have to walk. It's going to take so long. I turned out of the driveway and kept walking down the street.

I hate him. I hate Jason. How could he just be so rude like that? Plus, he flipped about the pills. I'm not going to judge him for having any of that. It's normal. Suddenly, I heard a car on the road. Please don't be Jason. I look over at the car as it stops next to me. Jason's car... I rolled my eyes kept walking. He followed me.

"Get in the car babe" I heard him say.

"I'm not your babe and I'm not getting in the car" I said without looking at him. He groaned.

"I'll drive you home" he said and I rolled my eyes. I kept walking and didn't say anything then the car stopped. Good. As I kept walking, I heard his car door slam. I stopped walking and saw him walking angrily over to me.

"Leave me alone Jason" I said and went to go keep walking but he grabbed my arm hard. "Ow!" I said loudly as I looked back at him.

"Can you just talk to me?!" He yelled at me.

"No!" I said and tried to pull my arm away but he didn't let go.

"Get in the car!" He yelled.

"You're hurting me" I said and he let go. He wasn't really hurting me, but it got him off of me. Well it hurt a little.

"I'm sorry" he said and I fake laughed.

"Sorry it's going to fix your asshole move" I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Will you stop?!" He yelled. I threw my hands in the air and groaned.

"Jason it's late and people are trying to sleep stop yelling" I said trying to make him less loud. I don't want anyone coming out here yelling at us or calling the police.

"Do you think I fucking care?!" He screamed. I flinched a little. I rolled my eyes. "Don't you dare" he said and I tried not to let out anymore tears. "Stop crying and let's go. Get in the car" he said calmly again

"No!" I fought back. He looked taken back.

"Will you stop? I have every reason to get pissed off at you! You didn't have to look at my pill bottles, but you did! You wanna talk about being an asshole!" He yelled and I felt that with every sentence he only got louder.

"I'm your girlfriend Jason- actually I WAS your girlfriend-" he cut me off but grabbed both my arms and getting in my face.

"You're still my girlfriend" he said very greedy.

"No I'm not. I broke up with you" I said and his breathing got heavier and it was noticeable.

"You can't do that!" He yelled. I got brave and got his grip off of me and I pushed him. I pushed him hard. He looked so shocked. I'm speechless. I noticed him trying to control his fist. He started to walk back over to me but as he did, there were sirens. "Fuck!" He said shaking his head. I saw the cop car park behind Jason's.

"I told you" I said to him. His narrowed his eyes at me and sucked on his bottom lip trying to control himself.

"Mackenzie? Jason?" We heard the cop say. It's my uncle Nick... We looked over as he got to us. "What are you two doing? Someone called a noise complaint saying there were people fighting in the street" he told us. I looked over at Jason who has his hands in his pockets and is looking at the ground. I didn't say anything to him. "Someone say something" he demanded.

"We just got into a fight and she tried walking home so I tried to drive her and she won't let me" Jason told her.

"Uncle Nick can you take me home please?" I asked him. Jason rolled his eyes.

"Of course" uncle Nick said. "It's dark let's go now. Jason you should head home" he told us.

"Can I just talk to her for a minute before we go Stokes?" Jason asked him. I crossed my arms. My uncle nodded and went over to the car and leaned against it and stared at us. I looked at Jason.

"There's nothing to talk about Jason" I said quietly.

"I'm sorry" he said and I looked back up at him. "Let's talk tomorrow. Okay?" He said calmly. I just stared at him. "We can meet somewhere. Please Mackenzie" he said and went to touch my arm but I moved back. He gave me sad eyes.

"Fine" I said then started to walk over to my uncle. But Jason grabbed my arm. I looked back at him.

"I love you" he told me.

"Please don't do this to me" I said and walked to my uncle. He got in as I got into the passenger seat. I saw Jason turn around and speed off.

"Are you okay?" My uncle asked as we started driving. I went to say 'yes' but then I let out a loud sob. I cried into my hands. "What happened Mack?" He asked. I wiped my face and tried to keep it together.

"We broke up" I said and started crying hard again. "P-please don't bring me home. My dad is home and h-he doesn't know Jason and I were together" I told him.

"Where do you want to go? My house?" He asked. I shook my head. I turned on his gps and typed in Gigi's address. "Is this your friends house?" He asked as he followed the directions to get to her house.

"Yes" I said. Minutes pass till we get to her house. I know Gigi's mom is working at night shift tonight so it's just Gigi and her younger sister. Her sister is a year younger than us. "Thank you" I said to him as he stopped the car.

"If you need anything call me" he said then I hugged him quickly. I said bye then jumped out of the car and ran to the door. I rang the door bell twice. I looked back to see my uncle still sitting there waiting for me to be inside. The door swung up and I saw Gigi. Her eyes widened and she pulled me inside. I cried harder and she hugged me.

"Oh my god what happened?" She asked nervously. I pulled away and wiped my face again. "And why did a cop drop you off?" She asked confused.

"It was my uncle. Me and Jason broke up" I told her and she gasped.

"I'm sorry" she said as she held me again. I cried. "Come on let's go sit down and if you want you can explain to me what happened" she said as she pulled away. She's such a good friend. I nodded and we walked over to the couch and sat down. I took a deep breath before explaining. This is going to be a little while.

**Jason's P.O.V**

God I want to hate her. I want to hate her so bad. I want to just say fuck it and go back to one night stands  with a bunch of sluts that would die for me. But I don't because I love her.

She's so stubborn and she doesn't understand a lot in my world. But fuck she is my world. She makes it hard for me to hate her but also so easy.

She means the world to me and she just broke up with me. I saw as soon as she got into the car, she started crying so badly. It was like the time she thought I died. I just want to go find her and hug her. I fucked up. And she probably hates me. But there's no way she could get out of this so easily. She's mine and she always will be.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
I don't even know what to say! I hope you liked it even though they broke up

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 147 27
[coмpleтed!!] "Ariana closed the door, and I heard her lock it. I let my tears fall, each one a memory of who we were, of who we used to be...before...
710K 11.8K 74
'This is 911, what's your emergency?' 'I-I've been kidnapped, ple-please help me, he's g-gonna be back soon-' 'Who?' 'J-Ja-Snn M-McK-aii-an' 'Sorry M...
24K 693 59
This is the third book to Don't Fall For The Criminal! It's been five years since Jason, Mackenzie, their child, and the gang moved away to an island...
44.8K 1.4K 52
Iris is the priest's youngest daughter. Jason is the world's most wanted criminal and leader of the world's greatest gang. One night, Jason is out do...