The Forgotten Bionic (~Lab Ra...

By kate8800

Destiny thought she could hide her secrets away, but one incident made her reveal everything from her past. H... More

Prologue
Speed Trapped
Spy Fly
Missin' The Mission
Quarantined
Robot Fight Club
Bro Down
The Rats Strike Back
Parallel Universe
Spike's Got Talent
Leo VS (Fake) Evil Part 1
Leo VS (Fake) Evil Part 2
Extra Chapter: Little Talks
Hole In One (Part 1)
Hole In One (Part 2)
Trucked Out
Bionic 500 (Part 1)
Bionic 500 (Part 2)
Bionic Showdown (Part 1)
Bionic Showdown (Part 2)
Extra Chapter: Explanations And Reconnections
Memory Wipe
A/N: Lab Rats Series Finale
Avalanche
A/N: Hiatus
Extra Chapter: Apologies
Adam Up
A/N: SWISHEROO--I TAG YOU!! MAHOGANY
Llama Drama
The Haunting of Mission Creek High
Perry 2.0
My Little Brother
Prank You Very Much
'Twas the Mission Before Christmas
Trent Gets Schooled
Book 3!!!

No Going Back

2.5K 59 20
By kate8800

~Published August 4, 2016~ 

\\Destiny's POV//

After packing up my stuff from my classroom, I walked over to the Great Hall to see Perry taking electronics into a bucket. All the students were lined up in a line to be detected for any metallic objects. What is she doing, it's almost the end of the school year!

"Perry, what's going?" I asked her worriedly.

"Someone has been stealing the laptops form the computer lab, so I"m gonna bust the perp....or perps..." She aimed the last part to the bionic trio, who just walked down the stairs.

"Why would they, or I, steal laptops? You remember Davenport with all his money and high-tech, so why would we steal them?" I rose an eyebrow, which made Perry growl.

"Bottom line, no one leaves this school without going through those metal detectors, including you Lilac! Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna sort through your loose change and have a little heart-to-heart with the vending machine." Perry laughed before digging into the bucket and moving over to the vending machine.

"Guys, we cannot get wanded." Bree warned us. "Those things will go crazy will go off like crazy when they detect bionics."

"Well, what do we even do?" I looked between the three.

"She's totally gonna bust us." Chase added.

"Bust ya for what?" Perry whispered to us. "What are you hidin', Little Bo Peep."

"He's not hiding anything." "Except embarrassing stuff.." "Like his unusually large birth mark on his left hip. If you stare at it long enough, it kinda looks like Justin Bieber!" Bree, me, and Adam said in order.

"Let's go!" Perry ignored our comments and brought Chase along with her towards the lunch ladies that had the metal detectors. Chase had no choice but to put his phone in the bucket and let the lunch ladies scan him. When the wands reached his neck, they started beeping, signaling that they was metal.

"Well, what do you know? We got one!" Perry looked at Bree, Adam and I. "Flank him, girls. The little ones always put up a fight!"

-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-

I was staying with Adam, Bree, and Chase since I was also a 'culprit' to this case. Everyone else had left, except for us, which made the area eerily quiet.

"Everyone else cleared the checkpoint hours ago...so why do you four flesh-bags keep settin' it off?!" Perry screamed at us and I rubbed my neck. "You may not have the laptops, but you're hiding something. Maybe another pat-down from Carol and Deb will make ya talk." The two readied their gloves with menacing looks on their faces.

"Nope! We don't need that! I'm pretty sure they had their fill of scarring for today." I cringed at Perry and the two lunch ladies. The three tried making their way out, but Perry stopped them.

"No one is going anywhere till I get to the bottom of this." Perry threatened as she brought out her phone and called someone from her office.

"Guys, we have got to get out of here." Chase urged us.

"Relax. We just have to wait here out. There's no way Perry can actually see our bionics unless she rips our skin off." Adam offered.

"Have you met Carol and Deb?!" I rose an eyebrow and sarcastically asked.

"I'm pretty sure it's in their wheelhouse." Bree added.

"Okay! Good news!" Perry came out of her office, turning her phone off in the process.

"You're letting us go?" Bree hopefully answered.

"No!!" Perry laughed. "I made a little call over to my friend Chet over at Airport Security, and he's gonna let me borrow his X-Ray machine." We all looked at each other with worried faces.

"You have a friend at the airport? Well, ask him if he'll let me pass out peanuts on the 5:10 to Denver!" Adam weirdly requested, which also made Perry look at him with a confused face.

"Once I get that machine, it'll show me whatever it is you're hiding...wherever it is you're hiding it." Perry threatened to us and left with a cackle.

"What do we do? I've kept this secret under wraps for 15 years, I don't wanna get this publicized by Perry!" I told the three while pacing back and forth, brushing my hands through my hair.

"Look, we will get through this Des." "Don't worry." Bree and Chase consoled me.

"Well isn't this, patronizing..." I smirked at Chase who groaned at the reference of Dr. Evans. I even pronounced it like he did to Chase when the whole ordeal happened.

"This way, perps!" Perry called out and led us to the gym. In there, the machine was brought in using dolly's, and landed right in the middle of it.

"I should have thought of this x-ray machine a long time ago! Now I can bust you three and find out what that stabbing pain in my kidney is." Perry told us gleefully.

"I think it might be a kidney stone." I answered her as she dismissed my answer.

"Just gotta power it up." Perry left to power the machine and Chase turned to us.

"There must be a way for us to break this machine." Chase begged.

"Hey, what if I use my blast wave ability?" Adam suggested. "You know, where I concentrate really hard and everything around me falls apart?"

"Oh, that's right! I just keep forgetting that you're not completely that useless." Bree smiled.

"Wait, but it does a lot of damage." I warned them.

"We have to do it, it's our only option." Chase argued.

"Alright, jumbo. Get in there! Your day of reckoning has come." Perry ordered her lunch ladies to get Adam by his arms. Now all we need to do is make them turn around so he can use his blast wave.

"Uh...hey, look! There's a little birdy in here!" Adam pointed towards the corner of the room and they all looked.

"Oh! I'll get it! My cats love it when Mama brings 'em home a treat!" Perry and all the lunch ladies went over to the corner and tried to search for the bird.

"Adam, do it now!" Chase commanded and Adam started to charge his blast wave. He finally let it rip and shot it towards the machine, though unfortunately, it affected the room around us.

"Wow...That was some jolt!" Bree called out.

"Jeez, didn't know earthquakes like that happened before. There should be aftershocks." I added, trying to make it seem natural.

"Oh, that was nothin'. I once got trapped in my car underneath a parking garage, had to survive by eating three cans of cat food and the leather from my bucket seats." Perry told us and we grimaced. "Longest 2 hours of my life!"

"Uh, I don't think you needed to tell us that..." I trailed off since Perry was glaring at me with a hate laced around the glare.

"Oh, puppies! The earthquake broke my machine!" Perry started to look at the damage.

"Oh no...That is terrible." Bree started slow. "Good luck with that!" The three tried running again but Perry stopped them once more. I didn't even try moving since I knew she would stop them.

"I can fix this. You may not know it, but I work weekends as a lumber girl down at the tool tent. Nobody knows their way around a claw hammer better than I do." Perry gloated.

"I do not doubt that." Chase whispered to us and we nodded. After many attempts to fix the machine, Perry couldn't succeed, which hopefully means we're off the hook!

"You know, as much as we'd all love to sit here and watch you master the art of screw-driving--" Chase started.

"We're gonna go! Later!" I called out and this time I tried running out with them. We managed to run out of the gym, but she stopped us before we left the Great Hall.

"You four got lucky, but I know you're up to something!" Perry yelled at us. We heard a few shocks somewhere and we looked up to see a box wiring out.

"You're blast must've loosened the electrical box." Chase whispered over to Adam.

"Eh, just a little fire hazard. I'll fix it next week." Perry said as a wire fell down and broke, exposing an actual dangerous hazard.

"Look out!" Bree super speeded Perry out of the way before they got electrocuted.

"We gotta stop that wire before someone gets electrocuted!" Chase warned just right before the sprinkler system went off.

"You stabilize, I'll stop the water, and you sever." I ordered to Chase first then Adam and they nodded. I rose my hands and all the sprinkling water stopped in mid-air, and I froze all the sprinklers so that excess water wouldn't go out. Chase used his Molecular Kinesis to stop the wire from moving around. Adam used his Laser Vision to cut the wire and Chase moved the wire away from anyone and the electricity stopped. Chase, Adam, and I cheered and celebrated before Perry walked up towards us.

"And...that's our magic show!" Chase lied.

"Ta-da!" Adam and I added, and we all bowed.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Perry ran to the teacher's lounge in fear and we watched her.

"Uh-oh." "We're dead." "Wow...I've never seen her run before." The trio said.

"There goes 15 years....wooo...." I flatly cheered and I went over to the door of the lounge. "Perry! We're not gonna hurt you!"

"Principal Perry, you can come out!" Bree also shouted to the door.

"Yeah, what they mean is it'll only hurt for a second and then you'll probably pass out." Adam called out and I slapped his shoulder while Bree slightly pushed him.

"Stay back, freaks!" Perry came out with a pointy stick. "I always knew there was something off you four. But now I know the truth: you're martians!" Perry then pointed to me. "And you were scouting the place for you guys to take over the planet!"

"Uh..." I stammered, confused by her theory.

"Yes! We are martians..." Chase agreed. "You don't see a head like that on a human."

"We're not martians." Adam admitted. "We're humans with bionic abilities. I have super strength, Bree has super speed, Destiny can do those too and more, and Chase--what do you do, I forget."

"You're bionic? I've seen movies about you people. You all act nice, and then an hour in, you turn and you try to kill Will Smith!!" Perry shouted as Bree groaned.

"Noo...We use our abilities for good things. Life-saving missions--" Bree started.

"Like what we did to save your life. Perry, I'm still the regular Lilac you know, I just opened a few doors for you." I tried going close to her but she ran over to the other side of us.

"Don't touch me, Lilac! I've gotta go call the cops! Or the FBI...Or the fire department! Ugh, think, Terry! What would Will Smith do!?" Perry ran into her office and we all looked at each other.

"We have to get back home, now." I told them and Bree and I super speeded Adam and Chase to our house. We regularly sprinted into the house and Adam brought out something from the cabinet.

"Adam, what are you doing?" Bree shouted at him.

"Our normal lives are over. I have to say goodbye to my pudding!" Adam exclaimed.

"What are we gonna do?!" Bree questioned Chase and I.

"Well, we should start by telling Davenport." I stated calmly.

"Yeah, we can just tell him and get over it." Chase agreed while Bree nodded. "Who am I kidding, we can't tell Mr. Davenport!!"

"Seriously?! You just agreed to the idea!!" Bree shouted.

"Oh, so now you're gonna start listening to me!?" Chase yelled back. The doorbell rang and we all looked at the door. "Wait, don't answer. It could be the authorities."

"Or we won a sweepstakes." Adam offered as the other two gave him a 'really?' look. "I know it's a long shot, but I"m willing to take the risk." The doorbell rang again and this time Tasha came out and answered the door. We all tensed up and saw a man associated with the FBI.

"FBI, I need to see Donald Davenport." He said while showing his badge.

"Donald! You better come downstairs! The FBI are here." Tasha chuckled before Bree made us grab on each other and super speeded to the lab, probably spooked out the FBI agent.

"Guys! What are we gonna do!?" Chase shouted as we ran into the lab.

"Ohh, what are you worried about? You're so small they probably won't even see you." Adam joked.

"Adam, please it's not the time to make short jokes on Chase." I interrupted.

"Thank you, Des." Chase thanked.

"But there is never not a time to make short jokes, because just like Chase, life is short." Adam complained and Bree and Chase rolled their eyes.

"Will you stop it! The FBI is upstairs ready to drag us away, and who knows what they'll do to Mr. Davenport!" Bree stopped the diddle-daddling. "We have to do something, fast."

"Des, we have something to talk about..." Chase started. "We had a conversation a long time ago...back when we first started living as normal kids." He pointed to Adam and Bree.

"The one you told me to forget and never bring up? No." Adam winked and no one reacted.

"What is this conversation you had?" I asked the three.

"The one where we made a 'last resort' pact. If anyone ever discovered our bionic secret." Chase explained to me and I gravely nodded.

"Well, I don't know what you want me to say. Did you not see me wink?" Adam still continued and I put my hand on his shoulder to silence him.

"It's time. We have to protect ourselves and Mr. Davenport." Chase rose his hand out. "Are you in?"

"I'm in." Adam answered and they turned to me and Bree.

"Our lives will change forever..." Bree trailed off.

"I know..." Chase solemnly answered.

"But there's just gotta be another way to--" Bree protested but Chase shook his head.

"We have no other choice." Chase told her, and she agreed, putting her hand on the pile. "Des?" The three looked at me and I clenched my jaw.

"Are you sure you guys want to continue with this?" I asked them quietly and they all nodded. "You know I did this 15 years ago with Donald. I left because I thought it was to protect him and you three." I paused. "I saved you three when Adam was barely 2. I thought I was protecting you, but I wasn't....but now I will." I placed my hand over Bree's and sadly smiled.

'This is the life we choose.'

'There's a point where it tips~'

'There's a point where it breaks~'

'There's a point where is bends~'

'And a point we just can't take, anymore~'

-8-8-8-8-Third Person POV-8-8-8-8-

Perry came into the Dooley-Davenport household, revealing of her knowledge of the 4 bionic humans. Mr. Davenport and Leo tried laughing the ordeal off but Perry countered the fake laughs with what she saw:

"The big one shot lasers from his eyes, the girl ran faster than lightning, the stumpy one could move things with his mind, and Lilac was able to control water!" Leo was sent to find the four in the lab, but was unsuccessful, just like Perry's deal with Mr. Davenport. After the whole situation of finding out Mr. Davenport was broke, more bad news flowed once more.

"Big D! We have a problem!" Leo sprinted back with an item in his hand.

"Leo, where are Adam, Bree, Chase, and Des?" Davenport asked Leo.

"I found this in the lab." Leo revealed the object and it showed a hologram of the 4 bionics.

"Hello? Testing, testing. Echo, echo!" Adam started before being stopped by Bree.

"Mr. Davenport..." Chase began.

"We messed up on a huge scale." Destiny continued.

"We didn't mean to expose our bionics to Perry, but...she was in danger and we had no choice." Bree finalized.

"You always trained us to handle any mission, and right now, the mission is survival--yours and ours." Chase stated.

"I mean, if we're not around, there's no proof that we exist, so we're leaving...for good." Adam sadly finished his part.

"Thank you. For all that you've done for us. You made us who we are...We're sorry we left you down." Bree ended.

"And Donald, thank you for keeping your promise, but it's now my turn to protect them, and you. Leo, Tasha, please, stay safe with Donald. Be the regular perfect family you should be, what you should have always been." Destiny spoke out until the hologram closed on itself.

"Damn it!" Donald whispered underneath his breath. "I've got to find them..."

"I already tried. They must've disabled their GPS signals. There's no trace of them anywhere. They're gone..." Leo sadly told them.

-8-8-8-8-Meanwhile-8-8-8-8-

The four bionic humans snuck into the cargo ship, not being noticed by the ship's crew members. They hid near the boxes and crates, awaiting for their destination, to be in the new world.

~Fin~

NUUUUUU!!! DESTINY WHY?!?!?!?!?!! YOU SHOULD'VE CHOSEN TO STAAYYY!!!!

Destiny: YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M GOING THROUGH!!!

I KNOW HOW THIS SHOW ENDS, DON'T MAKE ME SPOIL IT!!

Destiny: STOP IT, YOU'RE GONNA BREAK THE FOURTH WALL!!

YOU'RE GONNA GET KIDNAPPED BY---

*4th Wall shatters and black wormholes enter the atmosphere, sucking Kate out*

Huh? Sorry about my clone...she gets really angry sometimes. Sorry Des!

Destiny: It's alright.

So I hope you enjoyed this I am continuing this series. And like last time, I will put up a chapter to announce if Book 3 is out. In case you were wondering about the song I put in, here it is, and again if you copy and paste, here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQXe22auYOw

QOTD: What was your favorite chapter of this book of the last one? Or, if you can't decide, what was your favorite scene/part? 

Thank you guys so much for reading and supporting me through this book! I can't wait for your reaction during the 3rd. Thank you again for reading and have a great day/night!! Bai!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

661K 9.7K 133
Luna Walker was left at the doorstep of Donald Davenport. He adopted her and has loved her and treated her like she was his own. When Donald marries...
3.7K 260 27
Maggie Carver had always wanted to be an actress. It was her life's dream to end up on the big screen and walk the red carpets and get all of the awa...
28.9K 700 57
Hundreds of mile away from home. New school. New friends. New life. New feelings? Maybe Everything was bound to change as the Walsh family stepped in...
228K 3.9K 24
We all know that Leo is an only child, but what if he wasn't? Time for you to meet Scarlett, a girl with powers no one can explain, Leo is the only o...