Kindness For Weakness

By Rayyy115

Enjoy 😌 My first book so bare with me 😁 More

Ashley
Problems
My BestFriend
Betraying Ass Hoes
Rude Awakening
Secret's
Broken Hearts
New Beginnings
No Strings Attached?
Suprises
Someone New
A Night To Remember
All About My Business
Second Chances
Rethinking Things
Mistakes
Important Things
Revenge
Obstacles
Faults
Issues
Negative Attitudes
The Next Level
Back How Things Were
Loving You
Time For A Change
Played Out
Apart Of Me
Taking A Break
Bigger And Better Things
Wedding Bells
Old Flames
The HoneyMoon
Truth's & Cheater's
Karma Kry's
Game Plan
Private Time
The New Assistant Part 1
The New Assistant Part 2
The New Assistant Part 3
The New Assistant Part 4
The New Assistant Part 5
The Baby Shower
Misguided
Authors Note
Old Romance
Tricky Ass Nigga's
My Baby
Work
A Bad Business Trip
Bad News
The Sequel!

Ungrateful Bitch's

41 4 1
By Rayyy115

~Saturday 8:45 PM~

Summer:"Hurry up Ashley we gotta get to the restaurant in a hour so Brian can meet us there." She said knocking on the bathroom door.

Ashley:"Don't rush me I gotta take my time with my makeup!"

Summer:"Whatever I'll be waiting in the car."

Ashley:"Mmhm."

~ 30 Minutes Later~

Brian's Pov:I was waiting at the table for over a hour now and as soon as the waiter came back around they had arrived and of course Summer once again brung Ashley to our date but I guess Ill let it slide for now cuz Im not in the mood for arguing with her.

Summer:"Were here." She said kissing Brian on the cheek.

Brian:"Your late as hell and what is Ashley doing here." He said mumbling in her ear.

Summer:"I thought it would be nice for her to come be nice."

Ashley:"Okay im here that bathroom line was kinda long." She said sitting down.

Brian:"Yes im pretty sure it was."

Summer:"So um babe how was work today?"

Brian:"Good I guess same old stupid shit."

Summer:"Oh thats nice."

Waiter:"Hello everyone my name is wendy and I'll be serving you guys tonight." "What can i get you all to drink?"

Brian:"Ill have the Red Wine."

Summer:"Can I have the White Wine Please."

Waiter:"Yes you may." "And what can I get you Mam?"

Ashley:"Ill just take a glass of water with the lemon on the side thank you."

Waiter:"Alrighty then Ill be right back with your drinks." She said walking away.

Damien's Pov:Tonight I was thinking of taking Chanel to this nice Restaurant that I saw online. We were walking in until I saw Ashley in one of the windows at first I stopped walking but then I started to walk again Im not even about to let her interfere with my night cuz all she do is start stuff ima just keep my head down.

Chanel:"Whats wrong boo?" She said hugging him.

Damien:"I saw Ashley."

Chanel:"Oh god where?" She said starting to look around.

Damien:"Over there where the booths are."

Chanel:"Don't even worry about it."

Waiter:"Good Evening how many tonight?"

Damien:"Two."

Waiter:"Okay follow me." He said walking with them following.

Ashley's Pov:I was sitting and eating my food when I looked up I caught hoe one and two sitting together laughing and kissing like everything was all peaches and fucking cream I would go over there and beat the fuck outta Chanel and then when Im done cut Damien's dick off but I ain't even wanna start I just wanna enjoy my night.

Summer:"Aye what you looking at?"

Ashley:"Oh huh?" She said caught off guard.

Brian:"She looking at her old boy toy and her hoe of a sister." He said laughing.

Summer:"Brian shut up I swear you is so damn mean." She said shoving him.

Ashley:"Don't worry about it he's right anyways." "I gotta go to the bathroom." She said walking away.

Summer:"See look what you did."

Brian:"I ain't do shit." He said laughing again.

Chanel's Pov:"As soon as I saw Ashley get up and go in the bathroom I thought I would just go and finish what I started this is gonna be fun as fuck.

Chanel:"Babe Im going to the bathroom Ill be right back." She said getting up.

Damien:"Okay please don't start nun."

Chanel:"Mmhm."

Ashley:"Excuse me can you hand me a paper towel please."

Chanel:"What these." She said smiling.

Ashley:"Oh god what are you doing in here."

Chanel:"Finishing what I started." She said pushing her."

After that push Ashley hopped up and tackled Chanel on to the floor punching her every chance she got.

Chanel:"Get the fuck off of me you bitch!"

Ashley:"Fuck No!" She said as she pulled more of her tracks out.

Random Person:"Someone help these women are fighting!"

Two men had came and pulled them from each other all Ashley could do was cause a scene like she always does.

Ashley:"I WILL FUCK YOU UP BITCH!" She said grabbing a vase and throwing it towards Chanel.

Chanel:"You wish Bitch!"

Damien:"Bruh Chanel I told you not to start nun." He said Pulling her Towards there table.

Chanel:"I didn't it was her!"

Damien:"Whatever just sit down."

Brian:"Come on we gotta get outta here before she tear this place up!" He said pulling Summer Out the restaurant.

Ashley's Pov:"Im so sick and tired of that bitch like she clearly did it on purpose now I embarrassed myself, Summer and Brian.

~10:56 PM~

Brian:"What the hell is your problem Ashley that was one of the high top restaurants that actually invited me to eat there tonight and I was bringing Summer with me as my date then she ended up bringing you now I can't go back there because of you and that stupid ass Bitch you call a sister!"

Summer:"Brian don't talk to her like that its not her fault its very clear that Chanel started it!"

Brian:"Take your ass in the room I wasn't talking to you!" He said stepping to her.

Ashley:"Oh please That restaurant wasn't even all that." She said grabbing a bag of chips.

Brian:"Let me tell you something I don't know who the hell you think you are but that was my job you were putting on the line you ungrateful BITCH!" He said smacking the bag out of her hands.

Ashley:"Okay damn im sorry its not my fault that I can't control my temper and ima need you to back up please!"

Brian:"Man whatever I know one thing if you do that again you gonna need a place to stay cuz it won't be here!" He said going in the room and slamming the door.

Summer:"What is wrong with you Brian!"

Brian:"Nun just take your clothes off I need sex badly."

Summer:"No you ain't getting nun until you tell me whats wrong with you."

Brian:"Fine I got lotion I ain't trippen."

Summer:"Okay fine but for the rest of this week you ain't getting nun."

Brian:"Oh thats what I thought."

Ashley's Pov:I thought me and Brian was cool or whatever but I guess not. Then he had the nerve to call me a ungrateful bitch. Well am I? I don't even know anymore I just wanna get my own place and hopefully start dating again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 326 18
my very 1st fanfic... hope y'all like it
10.8K 333 10
"From the start we knew what it was." - This is for fun, just a small little romance book 😈.
929K 31.3K 37
my first book so ntm on me !