(WIP/Editing) Lè Oneshots

By Samm_x_Sinner

This book has been publish for 4 years, it's shit and needs editing. Actually Jon, these are One Shots. More

Author's Note
Ryden: Jello
Ryden: It's all about the scarf
Petekey: One Time I Asked For Title Suggestions
Multi: Wink Wonk AF
Multi: Kik and who the fuck is Tylar
Petekey: Could you be any louder?
Ryden: Cape Town
Phan: My Emo Boy
Multi: Everybody Scream, It's Ieroween
Frerard: Gerard... I'm gay.
Frerard: DESTROYA
Ryden: Broken Promises
Petekey: Mistletoe
Ryden: Presents
Frerard: First Date
Ryden: Take A Vacation (From My Life)
Ryden: I probably need help
Kobra Sandman: The One with Kobra Sandman
Peterick: Just Abuse Things
Ryden: Ryan aka A Sassy Whore.
Ryden: It's Part of the Business
Ryden: The New Generation
Nausea, Phobias, and a Sicko's Game
Dressing Rooms are for More than Makeup and Costumes
When the Moon met the Sun
A/N
Ryan Comes to Terms with His Least Favourite Queen Song
But you're the one who shot me
Shut up I don't fall in love don't look at me.
A Sleeping Lover's Stolen Thoughts
It Was 2005, Whoops.
What Irony
Cheat
Slow Down
Reflection (But Gently)
Fate aka bless @PurebloodDalek7
Supposed to be Mafia Shit
Excuse me and im sorry
Much Like Atlas, He Shrugged
Big Changes
Big Author's Note
Final Author's Note

Frerard: Gerard Being a Total Slut on Stage

160 9 11
By Samm_x_Sinner

Ship: Frerard

August 9, 2016

Also Vaguely NSFW

AU: Stripper Gerard

Frank walked into the dark club. It smelled heavily of shame and perfume. "Go to the No Fun Club" they had said. "It'll be fun" they had said.

Well, he was going: the review said it was a strip club. Didn't the people he worked with, on a daily basis, know he just wasn't into chicks? He coughed and sat down at the bar. Maybe he'd get good and drunk so he could enjoy the show. "What'll you have, sweetheart?" The barista asked from behind the counter.

"Uh, I don't know..."

A man from a couple seats down looked at him. "I suggest the daiquiri."

"Okay... I guess I'll have that."

The barista went about making his drink and Frank noticed something off about her. Or him. Frank turned to the man who suggested him the drink. "Hey... What kind of strip joint is this?"

The man laughed, apparently he'd heard this before. "Oh man! You were expecting chicks, weren't you? These are guys. But damn, do they look good."

"Oh." Frank laughed weakly. Maybe they did know him better than he thought. He downed his drink before moving closer to stage.

Frank's eyes widened as the next person sashayed out. Their dark makeup contrasted against a pale face, framed by bright red hair.

They wore a fur coat, which was discarded almost as soon as they got on stage, revealing an almost crimson red costume. "Oh damn." Frank whispered when they swung around the pole, dropping to the ground.

They turned their head, winking at Frank. "Call me Poison." Frank nodded, mouth hanging open slightly.

Poison continued their routine and Frank watched on in awe. He had to admit, Poison was hot. But that was the point of strippers. When Poison was finished, they sashayed off stage, grabbing various articles of clothing that were shed during the performance.

Frank went back to the bar, ready to spend his money. "Can I get another one of that first thing I had? The daiquiri?"

"Sure thing, sweetheart."

Poison made their way over to Frank. "You're new here."

"Yeah. How'd you know?"

"I'd remember a face like that." The barista set the drink down. "This one's on me."

"Why?"

"Because you're going to buy a lap dance."

"Oh. Sure... I guess."

Frank followed Poison to a back room. It was more private and had booths and tables. It kind of reminded Frank of a restaurant. Except with strippers.

Poison pushed Frank softly down into a booth. They started the show they had done more than a hundred times over, with a little more passion than usual. "You're lucky."

"Why?"

"This is my favourite song."

They danced, hardly thinking about their movement or the money being tucked away almost carelessly.

When the third song ended Poison warned Frank, as was the policy. "Anymore songs and it'll be extra."

"I'm damn near broke so I'll have to pass... But you are the best stripper I've ever seen."

They laughed. "I prefer the term exotic dancer, but thanks. 'Stripper' is so... gendered."

Frank nodded, "I'll remember that." He walked out of the club into the cold night air and back into reality. He shivered and took the note out of his shirt pocket. He was glad he ended up going out and he'd have to thank whoever it was that suggested it to him

A/N I really wasn't sure what I wanted to do with this one. I hope it's good.

Any suggestions, comments, random shit?

Thanks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 682 27
A collection of Frerard one shots. Mostly from Deviantart/ AO3. Enjoy!
21.4K 580 31
Basically frerard trash. Ranging from high school punks to childhood best friends and vampires to dystopian world heros. Only two smuts, otherwise...
5.7K 88 14
Smut, fluff, any angst lasts for 2 minutes max because i write for self indulgence not realistic plot. To all my trans!male readers who cannot find g...
2.7K 103 23
TRIGGER WARNING, shootings, comas, self harm, depression etc As usual the timings mean nothing idc abt years and ages