WNBA One-Shots

By baldheadeddemon

A set of WNBA one shots staring you, the reader, with a WNBA player. More

Why don't you hug me? (Amanda Zahui B)
Get out of Jail (Seimone Augustus)
Don't call me that! (Brittney Griner)
Curls and Dreads (Shavonte Zellous)
I like big butts.... (Amanda Zahui B.)
Nurse me back to health (Erlana Larkins)
I'm Dating a CIA Agent (Shavonte Zellous)
Small with Big Dogs (Brittney Griner)
I'm Engaged to a CIA Agent (Shavonte Zellous)
Nerds and Jocks (Seimone Augustus)
Ungodly Job (Brittney Griner)
My Pretty Mobster (Erlana Larkins)
Heels and Sneakers (Shavonte Zellous)
One Tough Cookie (Lynetta Kizer)
Not Cinderella (Brittney Griner)
Only You (Seimone Augustus)
Crush on You (Epiphanny Prince)
A Taste of Heaven (Diana Taurasi)
Sick Days (Shavonte Zellous)
Three is a Crowd (Amanda Zahui B & Diana Tausari)
Soft Spot (Erlana Larkins)
Married to a CIA Agent (Shavonte Zellous)
Kisses (Epiphanny Prince)
Conditioning (Diana Taurasi)
Shy (Lynetta Kizer)
Jealous (Seimone Augustus)
Personal Chef (Seimone Augustus)
Only Time Will Tell (Angel McCoughtry)
Wish (Odyssey Sims)
Spoiled (Lynetta Kizer)
Gentle (Brittany Boyd)
Don't Fuck Up (Breanna Stewart & Lynetta Kizer)
Love for Two (Erlana Larkins & Shavonte Zellous)
I Really Love You (Seimone Augustus)
Doctor (Diana Taurasi)
In Your Arms (Tina Charles)
Queen (Diana Taurasi)
Killing Love (Breanna Stewart)
Baby (Amanda Zahui B)
My Queen (Seimone Augustus)
Basketball & Hip Hop (Shavonte Zellous & Young MA)
My King (Seimone Augustus)
Commit (Lynetta Kizer & Amanda Zahui B)
Misbehave (Erlana Larkins)
Ain't no Sunshine (Brittney Griner)
Evil Queen (Layshia Clarendon)
(Amanda Zahui B)
Pray You Catch Me (Seimone Augustus)
Years Passed (Shavonte Zellous)
My Wife, the Navy Seal (Brittney Griner)
Soulmate (Jessica Breland & Brittney Griner)
Perfectly Paired (Natasha Howard)
(Kristi Toliver)
Author's Note
(Diana Taurasi & Brittney Griner)
Magical (Elena Delle Donne)
Never let you go (Skylar Diggins)
Georgia Peach (Jacki Gemelos & Layshia Clarendon)
Break Your Heart (Epiphanny Prince & Tanisha Wright)
(Sylvia Fowles)
Author Note
Guardian (Candice Dupree)

Coach! (Erlana Larkins)

2.4K 48 1
By baldheadeddemon

If at first, you don't succeed....try doing what your COACH told you to do the first time.

You often wondered what possessed you to take the job as the Indiana Fever's assistant coach. For goodness sakes, you were shorter than most of these women (5'3") and you didn't dress in 'proper assistant coach attire' as the head coach, Stephanie White, said. You were still trying to figure out what that meant. You thought she was just being a bitch though you never said that aloud and you would smile when she bitched at you.

Today you had opted for high-waisted jeans, a white crop top, your Fever zip up sweater and sneakers. Stephanie had complained about your clothes immediately. You had simply ignored her. 

"Coach!"

You turned and saw Erlana running over to you. She grinned before raising her hand for a high five. 

You gave her the requested high five before looking at her. "What did you do?" 

"Nothing! I can't get a high five?" 

You crossed your arms and raised an eyebrow. 

"Okay, I may or may not have given Head Coach a prank pen." 

Your mouth dropped and you hit Erlana with your clipboard. 

"Are you out of your mind?! Go get it right now and then run 10 stairs! NOW!" 

Erlana pouted but did as told, switching the pens and going to run. You shook your head. You really wondered why you took the job at times. 

ΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘ

Today's game was Minnesota Lynx against Indiana Fever. You were wearing a white skater dress with red sneakers and your red Fever zip up sweater. You had your hair in two neat braids courtesy of your best friend and was walking down to the lockers when you ran into a chest.

"Ow," you said rubbing your nose. 

"Sorry about that." 

You looked at the culprit and saw Seimone Augustus smiling at you. "Are you alright?" 

"Besides a sore nose? Never better." 

Seimone smiled. "Sorry again." 

"I'm fine. Go up to the court. I need to find out why my girls are taking forever." 

Seimone nodded and went upstairs, curious about if she would get to talk to you again. 

You entered the locker room and saw your girls huddled around one of the teammates. 

"What's going on?" You asked making them jump. 

"Briann-" Maggie started. 

"She's crying," Erlana finally said. 

You made your way to the crying guard and knelt. "Hey, Briann. What's wrong baby girl?" 

You had a nickname for everyone- again much to Stephanie's annoyance- and Briann's was baby girl. 

"Cait....she broke up with me!" 

You frowned. "Where's your phone?" 

She handed you the phone and at that moment it began to ring. You answered it. 

"Cait. I'm only going to say this once. You are a Bitch for breaking up with her right before a game. Even worse for doing it over the phone but that's just my opinion." 

You held Briann's hand. "I don't need you calling her right now. She has a game to play and I need her to be focused. You're not helping." 

You listened before growling. 

"Listen, I don't give two flying fucks who the hell you are!" 

The entire team looked at you in shock- they had never seen you this angry.

"I don't care! You hurt my player! And you did it before a game! If that isn't a bitch move I don't know what is! What are you going to tell me next- you didn't mean it? Before you make me break Briann's phone and have to buy her a new one, I am going to hang up."

You rolled your eyes.

"Bitch, I'm blocking you." 

You hung up and looked at Briann.

"Password." 

"Coach that's no-" 

"Briann." 

"9073."

You typed it in and proceeded to block Cait in every possible way.

"After the game you can come over, cry, drink, eat ice cream, burn shit- the whole works however, now I need you to change that sadness and Anger into you going out there and helping us win. Got it?"

"Yes Coach." 

"Good." 

You helped her up and hugged her. 

"It will get better. She was a bitch anyway." 

Briann laughed before hugging you again and wiping her face. 

"Out! Now!" 

They ran out and you followed, closing the locker door.   ΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘ

Erlana cursed as she fell and felt the pain run through her leg. She held it and squeezed her eyes shut, trying not to cry. 

"Hey! Larkins! Erlana!" She heard Stephanie call.

"Sweetheart!"

She looked up to see you right in front of her. "Hey, what hurts?" 

"Leg...knee." Erlana cursed again. 

The doctor rushed over and Erlana leaned against you, trying to calm her breathing. She had went to block the ball when Seimone bumped her and she fell, landing on her leg in an unnatural way. 

"She's out the game," the doctor said and you both cursed. 

"Don't you dare try the 'I can play through the pain' crap!" You snapped as soon as Erlana opened her mouth. She shut it instantly and allowed herself to be helped off the court.

 ΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘ

Erlana was on the couch when she heard the doorbell go off. "I got it," Briann said. Erlana nodded, watching her leave. 

A few minutes later, Erlana heard laughter and saw Briann return with you.

"Coach!" 

"Hey sweetheart." You kissed her forehead and set the plastic bag down in her lap. 

Erlana smiled. You had gotten her favorite candies, ice cream, and had even made you pholourie. (You were Trinidadian).

"Well, I'm off than Coach," Briann said as she hugged you.

"How'd your date go?"

"Oh, she was awesome! Thanks for introducing me to her coach!" 

"No problem. Now run along." 

Briann left them and Erlana looked at you. 

"Did you stay off your foot unless necessary?" 

"Yes." 

You shot her a look of disbelief.

"Okay, so I may have gone out to get the mail." 

She felt your hand hit her forehead.

"Coach!" 

"What did the doctor say?" 

"Stay off the foot unless absolutely necessary." 

"And did you listen?" 

"No." 

"And that's why you got smacked." 

She pouted but thanked you for the spoon as she opened the ice cream. You put the rest of the food in the fridge or freezer and joined her on the couch. 

You were wearing jeans, a black crop top, and a Fever sweater. You had on socks that had dinosaurs on them. You put the tv on the NCIS marathon and Erlana grinned as you two began to watch. 

A few episodes later, you felt Erlana put her head in your lap.

"Comfortable?" 

"Yes." 

You rolled your eyes but rest your hand on her shoulder and watched the show.   ΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘ 

"Coach!" 

Two weeks had passed since your last visit and Erlana was all better, approved by the doctor and everything. 

"Good to have you back Erlana." 

She grinned hugging you. 

"Erlana!" 

"Coach can I ask you something?" 

"Will it get you to stop hugging me?"

"Will you go out with me?" 

The two whole team turned, shocked or smiling at the question. Stephanie looked like she was turning different colors. 

"Um....Erlana are you okay?" 

"In perfect condition." 

"You sure? Cause I think you may have hit your head." 

Erlana rolled her eyes. "Coach, I'm asking you a serious question. Go out with me?" 

You looked at Briann and Lynetta who gave thumbs up. 

"Yes, Sweetheart, I'll go out with you." 

Erlana grinned and let you go before picking you up.

"Erlana!" 

"Love you coach!" 

You face palmed as she ran over to her friends and shook your head. "Love you too Erlana. Love you too."  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.3K 391 41
Woso one shots all I'm going to say is that the first few are bad but the rest are ok you can request anything I'll try my best to to what you ask ho...
1.2M 37.7K 95
This is the second part of my one shot book! Feel free to leave requests in my inbox if you want. Enjoy my writings!
108K 1.1K 18
NBA & NFL One-Shots. Completed.
4.7K 50 11
silly little stories with billie hehehe Open to suggestions<3