The Forgotten Bionic (~Lab Ra...

By kate8800

Destiny thought she could hide her secrets away, but one incident made her reveal everything from her past. H... More

Prologue
Speed Trapped
Spy Fly
Missin' The Mission
Quarantined
Robot Fight Club
Bro Down
The Rats Strike Back
Parallel Universe
Spike's Got Talent
Leo VS (Fake) Evil Part 1
Leo VS (Fake) Evil Part 2
Extra Chapter: Little Talks
Hole In One (Part 1)
Hole In One (Part 2)
Trucked Out
Bionic 500 (Part 1)
Bionic 500 (Part 2)
Bionic Showdown (Part 1)
Bionic Showdown (Part 2)
Extra Chapter: Explanations And Reconnections
Memory Wipe
A/N: Lab Rats Series Finale
Avalanche
A/N: Hiatus
Extra Chapter: Apologies
Adam Up
A/N: SWISHEROO--I TAG YOU!! MAHOGANY
Llama Drama
The Haunting of Mission Creek High
Perry 2.0
My Little Brother
'Twas the Mission Before Christmas
Trent Gets Schooled
No Going Back
Book 3!!!

Prank You Very Much

1.8K 66 8
By kate8800

~Published July 31, 2016~

--Destiny's POV--

As I walked out of the elevator, I was thrown off by a horrible smell. I gagged at first, but then pinched my nose so I couldn't smell it anymore.

"What the dusty crack happened here?!" I asked to the four kids.

"Yeah...whatever she said." Donald said with Tasha behind her. He walked closer to Bree and cringed. "And why does my lab smell like a locker room at a gym that only cows go to?!"

"Expired milk? Bree in it? Oh boy..." I winced and looked at the two brothers, who were in a middle of a prank war.

"Honey, who did this to you?" Tasha questioned the poor girl.

"Who do you think!?" Bree gestured to the prankster on her left, who was Adam.

"Wooow...Not makin' any friends today, are you, Bree?" Adam smiled and I rolled my eyes with Bree. 

"Grandma Rose is visiting tomorrow and I want this behavior to stop." Tasha ordered. "You three go get the cleaning supplies."

"But Destiny can-" Leo protested.

"Now!" Tasha commanded and the three boys left the lab. 

"Bree, hold still." I told her as I grabbed a bucket.

"Uh, why-whoa!" She watched in amazement as I used my water manipulation to dry her off from the expired milk. 

"Okay, something else is ticking you off, so what?" I smirked before I took the bucket at Bree's capsule.

"I'm so sick of getting caught in their crossfire. Last week, Chase was pranking Adam, and I ended up in a pet store window!" Bree explained before Donald and I tried to stifle our laughs, but ultimately failed. 

"That's funny!" "Sorry, love." Donald and I said at the same time. We all glared at him and he sighed.

"Look, I will talk to them, and lay down the law." Donald told us.

"Thank you." Tasha thanked before she left the lab, leaving Donald, Bree, and I in the room.

"Look, don't tell Tasha I told you this, but the only way you 're gonna get them to stop, is to fight fire with fire. You have to prank them, and you have to prank them hard." Donald informed Bree.

"Do you really think that'll work?" Bree looked at me with hopeful eyes.

"Fiinee~But I'm giving you my book of pranks. The ones that are marked are the ones I've done." I crossed my arms and tried hugging me, but I blocked her. "Shower first please, you still smell like the milk." She nodded in acknowledgement.

"Well, you better act fast because I know for a fact that Adam has a barrel full of expired meat he's just dying to use." Donald warned before we all grimaced at the fact of the expired meat. Hopefully Bree uses my prank book to good use.

-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-

~And the feeling coming from my bones

~Says find a home

~Dun du-du-dun du-duu-dun 

~Dun du-du-dun du-de-duu-de-du

I walk into the lab on my phone and I stop right underneath a water bucket. I could feel the eyes of two people on me and I didn't even bother to see who they were.

"Page 108: Greased floors, page 19: water bucket over head, and page 5: whoopie cushion on seat. Really, Bree?" I finally look up to see Bree and Donald near the cyberdesk. 

"Look, It's not in my nature to be stupid and immature." Bree shot back.

"I am not stupid and immature. I'm fun and smart, thank you very much." I crossed my arms and pouted.

"Well, good thing I am all of those things. I can help you out. When it comes to pranks I am the undisputed champ!" Donald smiled and I rolled my eyes.

"I thought Destiny was--" Bree was cut off by Donald frowning.

"There can be two!!" Donald shouted.

"Help me out? Is this your nicer way of saying you're gonna do the whole thing by yourself while I sit and watch?" Bree sarcastically questioned.

"No, I wasn't trying to be nice, you're really terrible at this." Donald bluntly said and he quickly left the lab before we could say anything else.

"When you're really desperate and all, call me. But I will be watching Donald's prank from my tablet, upstairs. Good luck, sweetheart!" I told Bree after I gave her shoulder a little shake. 'She has no chance against these guys...I'm just gonna learn how they prank.'

-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-

"Great! This is gonna be great!" Donald cheered to Bree.

"I don't think so~" I sung to myself. I had my tablet watching the living room, waiting to see how Donald 'helps' Bree. 'Undisputed champ'? Oh, please, I'm the 'Undying Victor'!

"I hid a high-powered airbag inside the couch cushion. As soon as Adam and Chase sit down for their after-school video games: BOOM! They're gonna be airborne!" Donald explained the prank.

"Poor, poor, Bree. You are being mislead..." I said creepily in a French accent.

"Calm down there, French fry! I can still hear you!" Eddy popped up. I wasn't in my room, I was actually hiding in the closest room I could find that was near the stairs. This room wasn't the bathroom, it was actually a hang out room that had an 'Eddy Monitor'.

"Whatever..." I dismissed him before I continued to watch the feed.

"Isn't this dangerous?" Bree questioned before smiling. "Please say yes!!"

"This is gonna be the greatest prank ever!" Donald squealed in excitement.

"Prank? What prank?" Adam and Chase came into the living room and went towards the kitchen to get snacks form the fridge.

"No, not prank. I didn't say prank. I was actually talking about my friend Frank, actually. You've never met him. Big guy, German, enormous toes ..." Donald tried to fake, but Chase quickly caught on.

"Oh, please, give us a break. We know you're trying to help Bree get back at us, and it's not gonna work." Chase warned the two.

"Wait, if his toes are that big, I really need to meet him." Adam added.

"Abort prank, abort prank..." Donald whispered to Bree, but it was obvious to the everyone that they were working on a prank. 'You noobs...' I thought in my mind.

"Just 'cause you say it out of the side of your mouth, does not mean we cannot hear you." Chase deadpanned. Grandma Rose and Leo came through the front door and Leo had a foil swan. 

"Are you saying that you would rather spend time with her than me?!" Momma Rose asked Leo.

"No, you said it...but yes." Leo ultimately said which made Grandma Rose go into shock.

"Oh, this could be the big one! I need to sit down!" Grandma Rose landed on the couch as I screamed 'no!'

"Wait, no!" Donald tried to warn, but he was late for Grandma Rose was launched into the air. I quickly run down the stairs in time to see Grandma Rose fall next to the couch, which was on the rug behind it.

"Rose! Are you okay!?" Donald screamed with the trio behind him and Leo to my right.

"Do I look like I'm okay?!" Rose yelled and Donald and I immediately helped her up.

-8-8-8-8-8-8-

All of us were waiting until Tasha came back with Grandma Rose from the hospital. It has been over an hour, which was expected, but the tension was killing me. Tasha came through the front door with an angry face while Grandma Rose came in second with crutches by her side.

"Grandma!" "Rose!" Leo and I called out as we went up to her and embraced her.

"I'm alright, sugars." She said weakly.

"Rose-" Donald was about to apologize but then Rose hit his shin with her left crutch.

"Get away from me! Can't you see I'm in pain!" Rose exclaimed before hopping over to the un-pranked couch. I walked over behind her while Leo was in front of her.

"We're lucky it was just a sprained ankle. You two are in big trouble! An air bag in my sofa?!" Tasha scolded Chase and Adam, who were the wrong culprits.

"It wasn't us!" Chase protested.

"Don't do it...Don't do it..." I heard Donald try to walk up the stairs behind me. I turned towards him and raised my eyebrow.

"It was Mr. Davenport!" Adam pointed at Donald, who groaned in anger as he walked down the stairs and next to me.

"Donald...Is that true?" Tasha walked to Donald's right with her arms crossed quizzically. 

"Look, what happened was...There's a moment when....It was all Bree!!" Donald stuttered then pointed at Bree.

"Excuse me!?" Bree exclaimed.

"What happened? You said you were going to lay down the law." Tasha gestured to the three other bionics in the room. "You lied to me." 

"Oh, he lies to you about a lot." Adam chuckled.

"I was just trying to teach them a lesson." Donald ignored Adam's statement.

"What lesson?" Tasha smirked.

"Uhh....Principles of flight?" Donald shrugged his shoulders.

"Hmm...What will I do with you?" Tasha asked mainly herself. I leaned over to her and whispered in her ear. "Very clever! Since Grandma won't be able to get around for two weeks, you're gonna be waiting on her, hand and foot." Tasha smiled at Donald.

"What?! Destiny!" Donald turned to me and I shrugged.

"Sorry! But you did mistakenly call yourself the undisputed champ of pranks. Everyone knows that I am the best here." I hopped over the couch and next to Rose, who high-fived me.

"Now prop me up with that pillow." Rose pointed to a pillow that was on my right. Donald was trying to comprehend what happened and Rose snapped, "Today! Come on!" Donald obeyed quickly before Rose demanded for a blanket that was over the couch end. "Where's my soup!?" She ordered whilst Donald gave her a confused look.

"Yeah, where's her soup!?" Leo yelled.

"She has a sprained ankle not a viral infection!" I shouted at him.

"Sorry, I just got carried away, I'm just having way too much fun with this." Leo smiled and I did laugh at that. Come on, I mean Donald did try to call himself the king of pranks. Not happening when I'm still here, thank you very much.

-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-

I was talking with Rose while everyone was off doing whatever they did. It was funny for the first few demands now they're becoming very tedious. Rose stopped talking for a bit and she picked up her bell to ring it. She rung it for a while until I heard loud footsteps that belonged to the angry and ticked off Donald Davenport. He rushed over and came in between Rose and I to stop Rose and her ringing.

"Yes, Rose?" He gritted through his teeth.

"Turn the TV on." She commanded. I looked down and right in the middle of Rose and I was the remote to do her request.

"There is a remote right beside you." Donald forced a smile like every single time. I turned around and whispered 'sorry' to him and he forgave me.

"TASHA!" Rose called.

"No, no, no! Don't call Tasha! I got it, there you go..." Donald turned the TV on before trying to go up to what he was doing upstairs.

"Well, how am I supposed to hear that?" Rose sassed before Donald immediately came back and increased the volume. "Well, now it's too loud." Rose complained and Donald obeyed once more before going over to Bree, who was watching him angrily smile. 

"You're doing this on purpose aren't you?" I smirked towards Rose and she smiled.

"Honey, you'll learn once you reach my age." Rose informed me. "Nap time!!" She rung her bell again. "Well, don't just stand there! Get over here and watch me sleep!" My eyes widened and I slowly remove Rose's platter stand. 

"Hey, uh, Momma Rose? Wouldn't it be better if Do-Davenport got you something so that you wouldn't be stuck here on the couch." I said the last part towards Donald and he caught on.

"Good idea, Destiny! Donald, do what she said while I take my nap!" She ordered before snoring away.

"Thanks! Now I don't have to follow her around everyday." Donald thanked me as he stomped back upstairs.

"Now you, girly, are coming with me so I can talk to you about pranks." I grabbed Bree's arm and she gladly followed me to my room so we could talk more before she had to go to sleep for school. Luckily I had this week off!

-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-

"DESTINY! CAN YOU COME DOWN HERE!?" I heard Tasha yell from downstairs.

"YEAH! HOLD UP REAL QUICK!" I replied and closed my second volume book of pranks. I geo-leap downstairs and I heard Tasha gasp.

"Every time with bionics, now I have to be careful with yours!" Tasha scolded.

"Sorry, I'll try not to scare you like that again." I rubbed the back of my neck. "So noticing the stains and the smell, Adam and Chase tried pranking Bree, but it went on you instead."

"Exactly! But we need a way to prank them and we need your help." Bree answered.

"Hehehee..." I giggled, "Now you're asking the right person! Alright, for a good prank, you need a decoy prank so they lower their expectations..." I rubbed my hands together.

"Wow, you really are the queen of pranks." Bree stated whilst Tasha nodded.

"Oh no, I'm much more than 'queen of pranks', I am the Master of Pranks!" I laughed evilly before calming down. "Sorry, shall we continue?" I smirked and they nodded as they smiled.

-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-

Just like before, I was watching the prank through my tablet. This prank will work, you know how I know? It's because I made it.

"Hey boys, Bree and I decided to make you some homemade cookies!" Tasha acted.

"They're fresh out of the oven!" Bree added.

"Mm. Fresh, stale, hot, cold, just put it in my mouth." Adam went for the cookies just before Chase stopped him.

"Since when has Bree ever made us cookies?" Chase argued.

"You're right!" Adam gasped. "Thank a lot, Bree, so kind of you." Adam went for the cookies again, but Chase grabbed his arm. Chase put his index and middle finger to his temple and scanned the cookies like how I predicted.

"Just as I suspected. Not only were those cookies made with salt instead of sugar, but those chocolate chips aren't even chocolate." Chase pointed out. Ultimately, they thought her prank had failed, just as planned. Bree acted along and groaned.

"Busted again! I give up..." Bree sighed and the two left the boys to go into the kitchen.

"What an amateur, to think we would fall for that!" Chase scoffed with Adam. The two grabbed their controllers with one hand, which made their hands stuck to the metallic object. "Hey! What's the deal?"

"Yeah, I'm stuck!" Adam complained. "Really, Bree? This is your prank? Glue on the hands?" Adam dangled the stuck controlled in front of his face.

"Oh no, I guess we'll have to play more video games!" Chase sarcastically whined.

"It's gonna be kinda hard to do that from up there." Bree smiled as Tasha and her walked up to the boys.

"Up where?" Chase asked.

"Up your underwear!" I joked to myself as Bree turned on Donald's magnet, which was hanging from the ceiling. The two flew up and we dangling in the air.

"Up there. Your controller are made of metallic components, so all we had to do was find a powerful magnet." Bree explained to them what I said to the two girls.

"Good thing I married a guy who owns five levels of expensive techno-junk."  Tasha smiled.

"Alright, you finally got us. Good job, Bree." Chase congratulated.

"Actually it's not Bree's prank." Tasha told them as the boys' faces became confused. "And it's not mine, either." I guess that's my cue.

"Then whose is it?" Chase asked. Yup, my cue. I geo-leaped in between the four and spun my tablet on my palm.

"Obviously, it's mine. Say cheese!" I smiled and took a picture of the dangling brothers on my tablet. 

"Well, that makes sense, since it actually worked." Adam complimented.

"Look, whatever, can you just let us down now?" Chase asked with an annoyed tone.

"Sure thing, Spot-o." I smirked as I feel Bree use her super speed to get the pool of monstrosity. "Right into a pool of ketchup, mayo, mustard, and my favorite: expired milk from Bree's capsule. Mmm, delicious right?" Bree turned off the magnet and they splashed right into the pool. Good thing Eddy agreed to record this!

"Ugh! It's much chunkier than I remember!" Adam coughed.

"Oh yeah. That's 'cause we used your barrel of expired meat." Bree informed.

"Awww, I was saving that!" Adam groaned.

"Ha! Man, I miss doing pranks! I forgot why I even stopped!" I laughed before leaving the room. I can't wait to prank them in a week!

-8-8-8-8-8-*Skip To One Week Later*-8-8-8-8-8-

Once again, Eddy agreed to record this new prank I made up. Bree, Donald, Tasha, and Leo are helping me out with this, but all the kudos goes to me. I made up this fake game that uses Donald's virtual headset and I made it a single player and multiplayer game. This way, I can get both Chase and Adam. I was using it right now and I made it that the music plays from the TV, which was very very loud. It was a horror game and the concept was to try to leave the mansion without being killed by the little girl. She kills her victims by beheading them and putting their heads on a plate to serve. 

~It's raining~

~It's pouring~

~You are dying~

~She'll chop your head~

~She'll make you dead~

~And eat you up in the morning~

~AHHHHHHH~

I pretended to jump and I hear scuffles from behind me. I took the headset off and saw Adam and Chase...Perfect.

"Hey guys! What's up?" I waved at them.

"We were gonna play video games, but since you're here, we can wait." Chase told me.

"Nah, it's alright, but you guys should play this!" I pointed to the TV with my thumb. "It's called 'Dinner Night', it's a horror game and it's multiplayer! Although, you don't have to play it...if you're scared." I smiled at them and they scoffed.

"Oh, please! Frank's forehead was scary, this doesn't sound scary at all." Adam informed me and they put on the headset, covering their view.

"Alright, I'll guide you through the game since I was close on escaping. Your goal is to escape the mansion before the little girl kills you, Kapeesh?" I told them.

"Yup." "Easy." They replied. The setting of the game was during a thunderstorm, so the living room was very loud with fake thunder. I waved the others to bring in the table and they obeyed. This table had a hole in the middle, but it was covered by a picnic sheet that also had a hole in the middle. The middle holes were covered by a dish cover and that is how I will prank them.

"Alright, go into the the living room through that hallway." I instructed them and they followed. The others went to their places and waited for their cues.

~hehehe~

"What was that?!" Adam shouted.

"Wait...don't look behind you..." I whispered in their ears. Adam slowly turned around and the little girl was there. She had a pale face, black eyes, grey tear stains on her face, and she was wearing a funeral dress.

~AHHHHHH~

The little girl advanced at the two and they tried running away. 

"Adam? Chase? AHHHHH!!!" I pretended to scream and I geo-leaped underneath the table. Donald made the lights in the living room and kitchen turn off, leaving the night sky and TV as their light sources.

"Ha, ha, very funny, Des." Chase sarcastically laughed. "Des?" I propped my head through the holes of the table and sheet and waited. The sheet was long enough to hide my legs from under the table, so I was hidden from their sights. My head was still waiting to be revealed from the dish cover and I heard scuffling and thudding.

"Des?!" "Des, where are you?!" I heard the two say. 

"Chase, what's this?" I heard Adam say and his voice was close.

"A dish cover?" Chase's voice approached.

"There's a note!" Adam probably took the note and that is when the music began.

~It's raining~

~It's pouring~

~You are we-eak~

~I chopped her head~

~She is dead~

~Po-or Destiny-y~

I tilted my head to the side and stuck my tongue out in a dead way. My eyes were crossed and that is when the dish cover was removed.

"AHH!" "OH MY GOSH!" The two yelled.

"What's going on?!" "Why are you screaming?" "Everything okay??" "What's wrong!" I heard Donald, Tasha, Leo, and Bree ask one by one.

"You don't see that!" Chase horrifically pointed at my 'dead head'.

"No...I see that!" Leo pointed to a hologram that I created from under the table and where they couldn't see. It was the little girl and she screamed, making the two boys scream again.

"HAHAHAHAHAAA~" I laughed as the lights came back on. "You should've seen your faces! Good thing Eddy recorded all this, right?" I got out from under the table.

"Yup! This is definitely one thing we can bond on, cupcake!" Eddy cheered before showing Chase and Adam scream. 

"That was not funny!" Chase complained.

"Yeah, it was super funny!" Bree joked and I high-fived everyone, excluding the two boys who probably peed their pants.

"Alright, fine, I have to admit, it was good." Chase rolled his eyes while Adam nodded.

"As I said before," I stood on top of some stairs, which made me taller than everybody else, "I am the Undying Master of Pranks!!! MUHAHAHAHA" I laughed evilly before everyone joined in. "But seriously, don't call yourself a master when I'm in the room." We all laughed again. 

I've said it before, I'll say again now:

Never mess with me! I'll bite harder.

~Fin~

I hope you guys liked that ending, I wanted to show that Destiny can make her own pranks outside of the script so I had to add that. The prank was actually inspired by that one episode in ICarly when Spencer went all Prank Happy. Gawd, I miss that show...

*The song Destiny was listening to before she entered the lab was Seven Nation Army by White Stripes. Video is above or if you like copy and paste, here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KB9K0zGfCr8

QOTD: Do you guys (kikis (testing it out for @Mlp701225)) like it when I reference other shows? I'm kinda wondering since you guys blew up when I mentioned Kyoya from OHSHC on Perry 2.0

Dang, I am killin' it with the updates this week! This might be my longest streak. Sad, but might be true. 3 days in a row!!!

Comment any other nicknames you want me to try out and call you guys. I'm up for any suggestions.

Thank you guys (kikis) for reading and have a great day/night! Bai!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

562K 9.8K 100
"Turn your face towards the sun, Let the shadows fall behind you, Don't look back, Just carry on, And the shadows will never find you" ...
245K 4.1K 36
(POSSIBLY WILL BE REWRITTEN IN THE FUTURE ALONG WITH THE SEQUEL!) Lucy Crystals never had a normal childhood, she was adopted as a baby and two abusi...
310K 6.1K 34
Destiny Lilac has been through a lot of stuff but when her best friend, Leo Dooley, gets a step-dad, her life will be filled with adventure, crazines...
4.5K 227 32
After the city is taken over by the army of shape-shifters. Reese gets the list of superheroes, and Glitch takes control of Harper's life almost comp...