Unrequited Love (completed)

Від EJTuan

Jinyoung falls in love to his quiet and cold hearted roommate named Mark Tuan. Falling in love to a person li... Більше

Story Summary
Roommate
Childhood Best friend
Is it painful?
Diary
Unfortunate Accident
Disappearance
Cross the Line
The Past
Jealous
Confront
Stay with Me
An Offer
Confused Feelings
Separate Ways
Departure
Mark vs. Mark
Little Fights and First Date
(Revised) Hometown
Reconciliation
Requited Love

It's Official

4.9K 184 104
Від EJTuan

Jinyoung beamed when he spotted his friends waiting for him at the arrival area, helding their hands up high as they all waved at him. He's finally back in Korea after spending his two years furthering his studies in Canada. Before he left, his university in Canada offered him a job after he graduated but Jinyoung refused to accept the offer and stick to his decision which is to go back in Korea where he knows that someone is waiting for him there. Mark Lee sent Jinyoung at the airport, the younger was sad about Jinyoung leaving him but he was also happy that Jinyoung and Mark would finally be together in Korea and he promised that he's going to visit Jinyoung in Korea after he graduated.

He approached his friends whose happily jumping and waving at him, excited to hug their friend who was away from them for two years. Youngjae and Bambam ran immediately towards him and launched theirselves to Jinyoung. He let out a groan as the boys tightly wrapped their arm around him while Jaebum and Jackson chuckled seeing their boyfriends slowly killing Jinyoung with their hug.

While Jinyoung was away from them, there's a progress between Jackson and Bambam's relationship. Being an employee at Bambam's restaurant helps Jackson to get closer to the younger. Jackson courted Bambam with the help of Youngjae and Jaebum. And also, Bambam's mother was there, supporting Jackson in his plan. They never had a chance to tell Jinyoung about it because of some reasons. They're times when they can be able to talk to Jinyoung through Mark's help because it was only Mark who always contact Jinyoung through text, call, SNS and even skype, that's how he love his Jinyoung but everytime they tried to talk to him it doesn't last long because Jinyoung was always in hurry for another class everytime they call or because he still has a lot of things to do and because he's already sleepy and he needs to take a rest. That's why they can't talk to Jinyoung and one of the reason why it's because of the time conflict knowing that Jinyoung's location is in another continent. It's really complicated.

Jaebum and Jackson tapped their boyfriend's shoulder, cueing them to pulls away and thankfully the two boys obliged. Jinyoung held his chest while his breathing heavily which made his friends laughed at him.

"We miss you so much Jinyoung hyung!" Bambam and Youngjae exclaimed.

"Yeah, I know." Jinyoung said. "It's to obvious because you wouldn't hug me that way like I almost lose my breath if you guys don't miss me."

The two boys pouted and Jinyoung suddenly beamed at them, a smile that tells them that he's fine and he likes the hug. Jinyoung shifted his attention to Jaebum and Jackson before he immediately pulled the two for a hug, his two bestfriends smiled and patted his back.

"Welcome back!" Jaebum said as he pulls away from the hug while Jackson follows.

"Our baby is finally here!" Jackson exclaimed.

Bambam pouted. "I thought I'm your only baby?"

Jackson looked at his boyfriend, he sent him a loving smile before he grabbed the younger's wrist and pulled it to his side, wrapping his arm around the younger's waist. "Of course, you're my one and only baby."

Jinyoung cleared his throat which made the two looked at him. "Is there anything that I need to know between the two of you?"

"Uhm... we..." Bambam stattered as he tried to answer Jinyoung's question.

Jinyoung raised an eyebrow, waiting for the younger's answer and then he saw Jackson bravely intertwined his fingers with Bambam's before Jackson lifted his head to look at him and proudly says.

"Jinyoung... Bambam and I were officially together now."

Bambam readied himself for Jinyoung's outrageous reaction but he was shocked when he saw Jinyoung's lips suddenly curved to the side and plastered a very heartwarming smile to them which made him breath in relief.

"I'm glad that both of you are official now." Jinyoung muttered. "I know it's too late but congratulations! I'm so happy for the both of you."

"Y-you're not angry hyung?" Bambam asked and he saw Jinyoung frowned while shaking his head. "Hyung, I'm really sorry if we didn't tell you right away."

"No Bam, it's fine... but guys seriously why you didn't tell me about it?"

"It's because you're always busy!" Youngjae answered.

"And sometimes you don't answer our calls!" Bambam added.

"And also because of time conflict!"

"You're always busy with Mark hyung!"

"Okay okay I get it now, it's my fault!" Jinyoung said while raising his hands up to his head in defeat but put it down immediately when he noticed someone missing. It's Mark.

"Where is Mark?" Jinyoung suddenly asked as he looked at his friends then to their backs and to every direction.

They all turned their heads and glanced to each other while Jinyoung looked at them in confusion and was waiting for their answer.

"Mark... he's at the office. He told us to fetch you here." Jackson answered.

"He's always like that, busy with the company his running." Jinyoung said as he rolled his eyes.

"It's because his conducting a meeting with their new shareholders. You should be happy to him because his holding the company well." Bambam wrapped his arms around his hyung and patted its shoulders. "Come on hyung, don't be sad. If you want to see him then we can drop you at his office today."

"That would be a great idea but..." Jinyoung pouted and rubbed his stomach. "Can we go eat lunch first? I'm really really hungry right now, the food on the plane doesn't really taste good."

They all burst out laughing after hearing that complaint from their friend, Jaebum ruffled Jinyoung's hair before they help him bring his luggage and went to a restaurant where they can feed Jinyoung's growling stomach. While eating, Jinyoung shared his experiences in Canada, not forgetting to mention his roommate Mark Lee and their encounter with Mark Tuan. After spending their time with the younger, they dropped him at the Mark's office just like what had they promised to him at the airport.

Jinyoung stared at the tall building in front of him, the Tuan's company building is composed of 10 floors. His mind was debating whether to go and see Mark or not.

"Do you want me to send you upstairs hyung?" Youngjae offered since he's always at Mark's office during his freetime.

Jinyoung turned to looked at his friends that was inside the car, he shook his head and smile. "It's fine. I can go there by myself... I think?"

"Are you sure hyung?"

"Yeah. I'm going to get inside now, you guys can now leave."

They all nodded their heads and Jackson started to switched the car engine on before he drove to Bambam's restaurant to put Jinyoung's luggage since he decided to stay their for a while until he gets himself an apartment to live. Before they left, Youngjae managed to tell Jinyoung on what floor Mark's office is but unfortunately he doesn't hear it clearly. Jinyoung stared at the car as it slowly fades away from his sight, he turn around and stared at the building again. He took a deep breath before he finally able to lift his feet and trudge inside the building.

As soon as Jinyoung entered the building, he immediately approached the front desk to ask what floor Mark's office is.

"Good afternoon sir, how may I help you?" the receptionist asked him with a smile.

"Uhm, may I know what floor Mark Tuan's office is?"

"Oh the CEO, do you have any appointment with him?"

CEO? Jinyoung was slightly taken a back, he didn't know that Mark is already the CEO of their company.

"No." Jinyoung answered. "May I just know what floor he is?"

"Can I have ur name sir? And what is your purpose of seeing him?" the receptionist said still with a smile as she picked up the phone.

"Really? Is that even necessary?"

"Yes sir." The receptionist nodded her head. "We need to get the person's information and purpose before allowing them to see our CEO."

Jinyoung pursed his lips, he's starting to get impatient. He wants to see Mark and surprise him but the receptionist is making it really hard for him. "Can you just tell me what floor Mark is? I'm his boyfriend. I just arrived from Canada and I came all the way here just to see him. Was that information is already enough?"

Instead of telling him where the older is, the receptionist covered her mouth as she tried to stopped herself from laughing about what Jinyoung said. She just can't take that Jinyoung introduced himself as Mark's boyfriend.

"Yah, are laughing at me?" Jinyoung said, he's starting to get angry right now.

"No sir, I'm sorry." She chuckled. "If you're really Mr. Tuan's... boyfriend, you should've have known where his office is."

Jinyoung took a deep breath, he tried to calm himself and not to punch this annoying girl infront of him. "Miss, are you going to tell me where Mark's office is or I will fire you?"

The girl suddenly stopped giggling and he looked at Jinyoung with fear. Jinyoung's face was really dark, full of anger and finally, she told Jinyoung that Mark's office was on the 10th floor. He glared at the receptionist before he entered the elevator and pressed the 10th button.

As soon as Jinyoung arrived at the 10th floor, he turned his head and saw a glass door. He entered and roamed his eyes around, searching for Mark's office until he saw a room at the end before he slowly trudged towards that room not really paying attention to the employees who's staring at him.

He held the door knob and twists it to open. His plan is to surprise the older but it seems like he was the one who got surprised because as soon as he opened the door, he saw Mark sitting on his office chair while signing some papers and a... girl? There's a girl inside Mark's office and what made Jinyoung blood started to boil was that the girl was wearing a strapless fitted cocktail dress while sitting on Mark's office desk, legs crossed like she's trying to seduce Mark with her legs.

The hell is wrong with this girl? Is she trying to seduce my Mark?

Jinyoung clenched his teeth before he clear his throat, loud enough for the two to hear and they did, because as soon as they heard someone clearing his throat the girl immediately stood up and fixed her dress, pulling it down to make it look like a long dress while Mark just simply lifted his head like nothing happened and as soon as he saw Jinyoung standing at the door, he widened his eyes and stood up.

"J-Jinyoung?" Mark called.

The girl grabbed the papers that was signed by Mark, she bow her head to Mark and hurriedly excited the office. Jinyoung moved aside to give way to the girl, he sent an uiltimate death glare when the girl glanced at him as she passed by. After the girl left, Jinyoung closed the door before he shifted his attention to Mark. The older just smiled at him like nothing happened and started to approach the younger to give Jinyoung a hug.

"Stay. Where. You. Are." Jinyoung sternly said which caused Mark to drop his smile. "So that was the reason why you didn't pick me up at the airport? It's because you're busy flirting with that girl who had a mountainous chest? And she's even sitting on your office desk with a very short dress while showing her legs to you? So, did you enjoy the show?"

Mark frowned, mouth agaped open as he was shock with Jinyoung's sudden outburst. "Baby, what are you talking about?"

He slowly walked closer to Jinyoung but the younger took a step back and stopped him from moving closer.

"I told you to stay where you are and don't even call me baby!"

"Bab—" Mark sighed. "Jinyoungie, it's not what you think okay?"

"It's not what you think... then what's that?"

"Baby, just give me some time to explain everything."

"That you like a woman with a mountainous chest than a flat chested guy like me?"

"No, not that! I just wanted to explain on why I wasn't there with them to fetch you at the airport."

"I don't want to hear it. I already saw the explaination a while ago." Jinyoung crossed his arms infront of his chest.

"Baby please..." Mark pleaded.

"Okay fine! Explain it! But I don't want to hear a very long explaination so make it short. If you can explain it with one word then go!"

"One word?!"

"Why? You can't explain it with just a word?"

"I can but... can you make it into three?"

"Two words."

"Fine, two words." Mark started to mentally summarize his explaination into two words but no, he can't form any words to shorten his very very long explaination to Jinyoung.

"I'm waiting Mark." Jinyoung complaint while tapping his foot on the floor.

"Just wait a second baby ~"

"I'm getting impatient now."

Mark finally gave up. "Baby, it's really impossible. Can you just let me explain it properly? Not with just one or two words?"

Jinyoung glared at the older and took a deep breath before he muttered. "I'm leaving now."

He slowly turned around and was about to leave but before he can turn the door knob and left Mark, a strong hand suddenly gripped on his wrist and made him turned around to face the older again.

"Jinyoungie, I'm sorry if I wasn't able to come and fetch you at the airport." Mark said as his arms slowly wrapped around Jinyoung's waist. "We had an urgent meeting with our new shareholders that's why I wasn't there."

"And what did that mountainous chested girl doing in your office?"

"She's my secretary. I just finished my meeting with the shareholders a while ago and then she came in to give me those documents that I needed to sign."

Jinyoung raised an eyebrow. "With that position? Sitting on your desk while exposing her legs to you?"

"She's... really like that?"

Jinyoung frowned in confusion and Mark let out a sigh before he continued to explain.

"She once told me that she likes me but I told her that I already had someone and I'm waiting for that someone to comeback."

"But sshe didn't stop right? That's why she kept flirting on you? Because she did like you so much?"

Mark slowly nodded his head. "Maybe."

"Fire her."

"W-what?" Mark widened his eyes.

"I said fire her." Jinyoung crossed his arms infront of his chest and looked at Mark straight in the eyes. "I don't want you to have a secretary like that."

Mark sighed as he massaged his temples. He knows that Jinyoung is really possessive, he's not complaining about it because he loves Jinyoung being so possessive to him but he didn't expect for the younger to do this. "Okay okay, her contract will end soon so just wait for it. It would be so cruel if I'm going to fire here all of a sudden right?"

"Whatever. I just don't want to see someone flirting on you. And also... the receptionist at the front desk downstairs, fire her too."

"W-why? What's wrong with the receptionist downstairs?"

"They laughed at me when I told her that I need to see you because I am your boyfriend! It really insults me and I've waited for almost 10 mins just to know what floor your office is!"

"Aww my baby, I'm sorry about that. I will just tell here not to do it next time okay?" Mark cooed, cupping Jinyoung's face.

Jinyoung shook his head as he keep on sulking. "No, fire here. Really. She doesn't have a pleasing personality. Receptionist must have this kind of personality to serve the guest properly, not to insult them."

Mark chuckled. "So I am your boyfriend now? It's official?"

"Who said?"

"You, you just told the receptionist that I am your boyfriend."

"It was just an excuse."

"Then it's a good thing that the receptionist laughed at you."

Jinyoung slapped Mark's chest. "I hate you."

Mark laughed at this. "You know what, you're really cute when you're jealous."

Jinyoung pursed his lips and rolled his eyes to the older. Mark cupped Jinyoung's face and placed a soft kiss on the younger's forehead before he pulled him to his embrace and smiled when Jinyoung hugged him back.

"Welcome back baby, I miss you so much." Mark whispers to the younger's ear.

"I'm still mad at you."

"And why?"

Jinyoung pulls away and he pouted. "It's because... someone is flirting on you and she even had these mountainous chest while..." he looked down, staring to his very very flat chest. "While me... it's really really plain."

He pouted which made the older laughed so hard at him.

"Baby, I don't need that... kind of chest okay? Plain or mountainous..." Mark giggled. "It doesn't really matter."

"Are you sure?"

Mark eagerly nodded his head and smile. "Very sure. You're already enough. Everything about you is beyond perfect."

Jinyoung blushed. "Really ~ ?"

"Why can't you believe me?"

"Because I really don't want to believe you." Jinyoung childishly stuck his tongue out to the older.

Mark chuckled. "Okay~ what do you want me to do for you to believe me?"

Jinyoung tilted his head as he tried to think of and then he suddenly grinned when a very nice idea suddenly popped into his mind. "Come with me at Bambam's restaurant right now!"

Mark knitted his eyebrows with the younger's idea. "That's all?"

Jinyoung hummed in agreement.

"So easy."

Mark smiled and shook his head as he completely pulls away from the younger and went to his office table. He picked up the phone and called his secretary, cancelling all his appointments for the younger.

After he cancelled everything his schedule for the day, he grabbed his coat that was hanging on his chair and walked towards the younger who's busy exploring his office. Mark intertwined their hands and dragged the younger out of the office.

As soon as they came out from Mark's office, Jinyoung hang his head low in embarrassment. Everyone is looking at them and to their hands, he lifted his head a little bit and spotted Mark's secretary, the girl with a mountainous chest, eyes wide open as she looked at them. Jinyoung rolled his eyes at her and entangled his arms with Mark's as they continued to walk.

They went to the restaurant and saw that everyone prepared a welcome party for Jinyoung, he was speechless at first but he then thanked them for putting an effort to surprise him. It was originally Mark's idea but because of an urgent meeting he had with the shareholders a while ago, he wasn't able to prepare it with the others that's why Bambam insisted to drop him at Mark's company building it's because they have to resume preparing everything for the surprise party for him. They enjoyed Jinyoung's welcome party with some games and talked about everything they did while Jinyoung was away from them.

Jinyoung stirred in his sleep when he felt the bright rays of the sun hit his face, he sat up on his bed while rubbing his eyes. The event last night suddenly crossed in his mind and a small smile appeared on his face. He remembered everyone really did enjoy the party last night and they don't even want to end it. He shook his head and gets off from the bed, folding the blankets and fixing the sheets before he went downstairs to help Bambam opened the restaurant, just like the old days. He closed his eyes, yawned and stretched his arms up as he went downstairs unable to notice that someone was staring at him.

"Good morning!" Jinyoung greeted as he opened his eyes.

He almost fall when he took the last step, Mark was cooly standing in front of him while crossing his arms.

"Hi! Good morning." Mark smirked.

"What are you doing here?!"

"We're going to somewhere. I came here to fetch you but when I arrived here, Bambam said that you're still peacefully sleeping in your room."

Jinyoung turned to looked at Bambam who just came out from the kitchen.

"Oh hyung, good morning!" Bambam greeted as soon as he noticed Jinyoung's presence.

"Why didn't you tell me that Mark is here?!"

"I did, wait no... we did. Jackson hyung and I tried to wake you up but you won't budge so we just let you sleep until you wake up."

"What time is it?"

"It's already past 10am Jinyoungie." Jackson butted in when he came out from the kitchen as well.

Jinyoung gasped. "Oh my god!"

Mark chuckled at him. "I think you should change now babe, we're running out of time."

"Give me 10 minutes!!" Jinyoung shouted and he hurriedly went upstairs to take a bath and change his clothes.

After Jinyoung hurriedly took a bath and changed his clothes, Mark brought him to a restaurant where they had their lunch together. Jinyoung kept on glancing at the older who's silently eating across him. The atmosphere was really awkward so he decided to break the ice.

"Uhm..." Jinyoung cleared his throat. "Mark?"

"Yes?" Mark answered without glancing at Jinyoung.

"Don't you have work today?"

"I took an off day."

Jinyoung's lips formed into an "o" while he nodded his head. "Where are we going after this?"

"I want to visit some places with you?"

"Where's that place?" Jinyoung and his non-stop questions. "You wouldn't bring me to a tower and experience the edge walking again, right?"

Mark smiled, still not looking at the younger. "I don't know. Maybe."

"Then, I don't want to come with you anymore." Jinyoung whined.

"Are you sure?"

Jinyoung eagerly nodded his head and finally, Mark lifted his head to look at him.

"Really?" Mark raised an eyebrow. "Then... I think I have to call my secretary and ask her to come with me instead of you."

"Aishh hyung, I would LOVE to visit ALL the towers here in Seoul and experience the edge walking OVER and over again with you."

Mark chuckled. "Good to hear that. Now, finish your food so we can explore a lot of towers today."

Jinyoung pouted and continued to eat. There's no way he can escape Mark's adventurous side, all he needs to do right now is to pray that his heart won't come out if they're really going to try any breathtaking activities.

After having their lunch, Jinyoung was brought by Mark to an ice skating rink which he plastered a what is this look to Mark after knowing that they're going to try the ice skating.

Jinyoung entered the rink with Mark and as soon as he stepped inside, he immediately lost his balance and fell on his butt. Mark kept on laughing at him, he sent Mark an instense glare before he stood up and pushed Mark. The older fell and it was Jinyoung's turn to laugh at him. Since Mark knew how to skate, he enjoyed teaching the younger. They had fun spending their time teasing and chasing each other inside the rink eventhough Jinyoung was a little bit annoyed and frustrated because he always fell.

Their next stop is an amusement park in Everland. Jinyoung held his breath as he looked at all the scary rides in front of him. He gulps and his heart was beating so fast. He doesn't want to experience all that breathtaking rides, his heart will explode for sure. His thoughts were cut when Mark showed him their tickets for the rides. He eagerly shook his head, rejecting Mark's scary idea but Mark grabbed his hand and dragged him to the T-Express. Jinyoung was terribly screaming the whole ride while Mark, well of course he enjoyed it. The younger literally cried as soon as they got off, Mark wiped Jinyoung's tears and he hugged the younger so tight but that wasn't the end because after Mark comforted Jinyoung and make sure that the younger was already calm down he dragged Jinyoung for another ride which is the Free Fall Drop ride.

Mark's adventurous idea wasn't over yet because after they left the amusement park, they went to Namsan Tower. Jinyoung just found himself hugging the older so tight while they're riding the cable car. He was afraid but not as afraid as riding the scary rides in Everland. As soon as they reached the tower, Jinyoung beamed in happiness. He immediately ran to a corner where he can see the whole view of Seoul. Mark smiled as he followed Jinyoung and wrapped his arms around the younger's waist. Jinyoung looked at him and smiled before he held Mark's arms that were wrapped around him.

"Do you like it here?" Mark asked.

Jinyoung happily nodded his head like a child. "Yes hyung, sooo much!"

Mark chuckled before he withdrew his arms from the younger's waist. "Do you want to try the love locks?"

"Lovelocks? You mean... those locks that symbolizes love and commitment?"

Mark nodded his head as he listened to Jinyoung being so excited just because of lovelocks. "Yes, that one baby."

"Oh my god! Really? I want to try it like right now!"

Jinyoung grabbed Mark's hand this time and they immediately went to a love locks store where they sell different kinds of padlocks. There were a lot of designs and Jinyoung was having a hard time choosing a padlock because all of the designs really attract him and he wanted to buy all of them while Mark decided to buy a limited edition padlocks and he's glad that Jinyoung really like it a lot. Before they lockdown their padlocks, they wrote first a short message to each other on it. Jinyoung was the first one to lockdown his padlock while Mark intertwined it with Jinyoung's. Jinyoung was sulking over Mark's padlock as soon as they left the tower because Mark didn't let Jinyoung read what he wrote on his padlock.

It's already dark when they arrived to their last stop because Mark decided to grab their dinner first. Their last stop was a ferris wheel. Instead of being afraid, Jinyoung think of it as a romantic idea if they're going to ride it and they really did. He was so amazed when the Ferris wheel slowly moved all the way up, he can see the beautiful lights of the city during night time.

"It's so beautiful..." Jinyoung said almost in a whisper.

"Just like you." Mark whispers into the younger's ear which made Jinyoung smile.

Jinyoung turned around and stared at the older. "Thank you... for bringing me here. It's really beautiful."

"You're welcome baby."

Jinyoung smiled but a frown suddenly crossed his face. "Why... did you bring me here anyway?"

"It was written on your list."

"List?"

Mark searched something in his pocket and he pulled a paper that was folded into four before he gave it to the younger. Jinyoung looked at him in confusion before he took the paper and opened it. A soft gasp came out from his mouth when he read what was written on the paper.

"How... how did you get this?" Jinyoung asked, staring at Mark.

"Remember the time when I found your diary and read it? I saw that on the last page. It's a list of some places that you wanted to visit with me. I ripped it from your diary because I was planning to bring you to all those places after we graduated."

"But it didn't happen, right?"

"Yes, because we're always in a fight."

Mark sighed, he patted the small space between them cueing the younger to move closer to him, Jinyoung obliged and he scooted closer to Mark. The older wrapped his arms around Jinyoung and hugged him while the younger rested his head on Mark's chest and his arms were wrapped around Mark's waist.

"I'm sorry for all the things that I've done to you before." Mark continued. "For hurting you... with my words."

Jinyoung smiled. "It's fine. Forget about it hyung, it's been a long time."

Mark just stayed silent and kissed Jinyoung's head while at the same time, the Ferris wheel move up where they already reached the top.

"Hyung..." Jinyoung pulls away from the hug and he looked at Mark with a pout. "I was really curious about what you wrote on your padlock. It's really unfair because I let you read mine."

"Do you really want to know?" Mark asked him with chuckle.

Jinyoung nodded his head, eager to know what Mark wrote on his padlock. Mark let out a sigh and he looked at Jinyoung lovingly, straight in the eyes, silence surrounded them for a while before Mark finally speaks.

"I love you... Park Jinyoung."

Wait, what? Did he just hear it right? Mark loves him?

As soon as Mark let out those words, Jinyoung held his breath. His cheeks were dusted in pink and he can feel the butterflies in his stomach going wild and they're dancing in happiness. For him, that was the most impossible thing to happen, that Mark will love him but Mark proved him wrong. His mind is going crazy but he needs to compose himself in front of the older.

"Did you just say that you... love me?" Jinyoung finally speaks.

"Jinyoung, I just told you that I love you and then you suddenly became deaf." Mark teased him.

"Yah! Can't you be more serious?!"

Mark laughed. "But I'm already being serious in here."

Jinyoung glared at him, Mark laughed so hard until his laughter dies and turned his face into a serious one before he held Jinyoung's hand. "Jinyoung, seriously... I love you. That's what I wrote on my padlock but I didn't let you see it because I wanted to personally say it to you."

"Jinyoung..." Mark added. "I've always wanted to build a strong relationship just like Jaebum and Youngjae and I was thinking... can I build it... with you?"

"Are... Are you asking me to –"

"I'm asking you to be my boyfriend." Mark cut Jinyoung's words.

Jinyoung blinks his sparkling eyes multiple times. "A-Are you sure?"

"Never been this sure."

Jinyoung wants to scream, he wants to jump in happiness because finally, Mark asked him to be his boyfriend. But instead of doing all those things, his tears started to rolled down on his cheeks without him noticing it and when Mark saw Jinyoung cried, he was startled.

"Why are you crying?" Mark said as he wiped Jinyoung's tears. "Did I say something wrong?"

Jinyoung shook his head and plastered a small smile, he wiped his tears but it's no use because it keeps on falling. "It's tears of joy."

"Hey, Jinyoungie..." Mark muttered softly as he tried to shush the younger.

"This is not a dream right? Mark hyung?" Jinyoung sniffed. "Because if this is just a dream... I don't want to wake up anymore."

"Baby, everything is real." Mark cupped Jinyoung's face and continues wiping his tears. "I love you and I mean it, I want you to be my boyfriend."

"But I'm a guy."

"I don't care. Are you still thinking about that at this moment?"

"But you hate homos."

"That was before... before you came into my life." Mark sighed. "You changed my perspective towards them and made me fall in love with you, making me realize that in love, it doesn't matter who you fall in love with. Straight, gay or bi, who you fall in love is your own choice and being with the same gender is not bad or gross as long as both of you love each other."

Jinyoung stared lovingly at the older before he pursed his lips and pulled Mark into his embrace. He hid his face on Mark's shoulder as he continue to cry while Mark just keep on rubbing Jinyoung's back to calm him down.

"Mark hyung..." Jinyoung sniffed. "I love you... so much."

Mark smiled. "Was that a yes, baby?"

Jinyoung sniffed before he slowly nodded his head. "I made you fall in love with me so I have to take the responsibility."

The older laughed at what he said while wrapping his arms around the younger. He hugged Jinyoung so tight and kissed the younger's head. "It looks like you're just forced."

"No, it's not! I really want to be your boyfriend." Jinyoung whined.

Mark giggled and pulled Jinyoung even closer to him while his head was resting on Mark's chest. They stayed like that for a while until Jinyoung lifted his head to look at the older who's eyes were closed.

"Mark hyung ~"

"Hmmm?"

"I love you."

Mark opened his eyes and looked at Jinyoung, their faces were just a few inches away. He slowly leaned to Jinyoung, eyes still on the younger. Jinyoung closed his eyes and after a few moments, his lips were captured by the older. Mark lips started to move against the younger, kissing Jinyoung passionately and with full of longingness. The kiss was different eventhough they had kissed many times before because through that kiss, they felt their overflowing love to each other. Just as when the Ferris wheel slowly moved down, Mark pulls away, resting his forehead against Jinyoung.

"I love you too... my Jinyoungie." Mark whispered. "You're mine now."

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

10.2K 690 17
Jaebeom has a crush on Mark Tuan but Jackson Wang is the problem. Jackson never, leaves, his side. In an act of desperation, Jaebeom asks Jinyoung to...
76.5K 2.6K 41
Mark Tuan, a well known businessman and one of the most eligible bachelors in the country and the CEO of his company. His face is always adorned with...
My Love Від cielthequeen

Романтика

54.7K 1.5K 23
Han Jin Ae 17 years old is your typical high school girl the only thing that is unusual about her is she's engaged with Mark Tuan. It is an arranged...
62.9K 2.2K 23
The quiet, shy, Mark Tuan has a crush on the outgoing, popular, Jackson Wang. ⚠️BoyxBoy action, smut, adult language⚠️ *EDITING*