Childhood Best friend

Jinyoung woke up due to the sunlight that hits his face, he rolled to the side of his bed and that's when he spotted Mark across him peacefully sleeping. He gets off from his bed and looked down to see the red line that separates them, he then lifted his head and looked at the older before he placed his fingers on his lips as he remembered their first kiss last night. A smile creep on his lips, he grabbed his towel and ran inside the bathroom.

Mark woke up when he heard the bathroom door slammed close and after few minutes, he heard Jinyoung squealing inside the bathroom. He shook his head and went back to sleep.

Bambam smiled as he lifted his head when he heard the bell rang which means that they had a new customer. "Welcome to spicy ri— Jinyoung hyung? What are you doing here? It's your day off right?

Jinyoung head to their locker to put his bag inside and grabbed his apron before he approached Bambam in the counter. "I'm not in the mood to stay in my dorm."

Bambam raised his eyebrows. "Ohh it's a miracle. I mean it's strange because you always lock yourself inside your dorm when it's weekend."

Jinyoung sighed and sat on the chair that was in the counter. "How can I even lock myself inside that dorm when I already had a roommate?"

"Isn't it nice? You already have someone you can talk to instead of talking to yourself alone?"

"It's not nice Bam, not when your roommate is so demanding."

"Who is your roommate anyways?" Bambam asked.

"My one sided love, Mark Tuan." Jinyoung gave Bambam a fake smile before he stood up to get the order of their new customer.

"Mark Tuan?! Your one sided love who has an undying hatred for homos? He's your roommate?"

Jinyoung nodded his head and gave Bambam the paper where he wrote the orders.

After Bambam served the orders, he went back to the counter. "Jinyoung hyung, I think you should be thankful that he's your roommate now."

Jinyoung looked at Bambam who wiggled his eyebrows. "How should I be happy when he made a border that separates us? He even told me that if I'm going to cross the line, he's going to kick me out of the room. Can't you see how cruel he is? It's my room but he's acting like as if I'm the newbie instead of him."

"Why would he even draw a line? Does he really hate homo people that much?"

"I think so? It's also because I –" Jinyoung stopped when he remembered the reason why Mark even draw a border between them and he can't tell the younger about that because Bambam will surely tease him nonstop.

"Because what?"

Jinyoung's thought was cut when Bambam spoke. "Ahm it's nothing. I'm going to clean the tables."

Jinyoung stood up to clean the tables and wash the used plates when Bambam block his way.

"You're not going anywhere unless you'll tell me why Mark hyung did that?"

"I said it's nothing." Jinyoung said as he tried to escape.

"I don't believe you."

"Then don't?"

"Okay, if you won't tell me then I'm going to fire you." Bambam moved aside to give way for Jinyoung.

Jinyoung sighed and pursed his lips. "Fine! It's a long story but I'll just make it super short... we kissed."

It's starting to get dark when Youngjae finished taking Jaebum a tour around Seoul. Jaebum was from Busan who only came in Seoul to study in a university, he asked Youngjae to accompany him and of course Youngjae did say yes thinking that it's like Jaebum asked him for a date.