Requited Love

The pain that Jinyoung was feeling for how many years finally disappeared. As they took the road going back to Seoul, he couldn't remove the smile that was plastered on his face. Before they left Busan, Jinyoung and his father spent a lot of time together. Jinyoung accompanied his father going to the doctor to check his father's condition in which they received a positive feedback from the doctor. They went to the mall and shopped, bought some clothes for his mom and dad, furnitures, and some things that his parents need at home. At night, they had a barbecue party at their backyard. They invited Jaebum's parents and Mr. Ji as well. Jinyoung thanked Jaebum's parents for looking after his parents when he wasn't there to take care of them. Now that everything is fine between him and his father, he couldn't ask for anything else.

Two days after they arrived in Seoul, Bambam and Youngjae proudly showed their engagement ring to him as they visited Mark and Jinyoung in their apartment. While the two had their long vacation in Busan, Jaebum and Jackson joined forces to prepare an unforgettable proposal to their boyfriends without Jinyoung's knowledge.

"I was gone for only a week and now you're showing me this?? How could you do this to me?" Jinyoung ranted at the two as soon as he sat on the couch with Bambam and Youngjae. "Why you didn't wait for me?"

"Ask them." Both Bambam and Youngjae said as they pointed their boyfriends.

Jinyoung diverted his attention to where Bambam and Youngjae were pointing and saw Jackson and Jaebum giving him an awkward smile. He pursed his lips and rolled his eyes at the two.

"I guess Jinyoungie is really angry." Mark commented then he let out a chuckle. He was sitting at the dining area together with Jaebum and Jackson.

Jaebum released a deep sigh. "Really angry. We really wanted to tell him about it, but you two had a misunderstanding at that time."

"So we couldn't open up about our plan." Jackson added.

"Why is that?" Jinyoung suddenly asked which made Jaebum and Jackson surprised at his sudden appearance. "Why you didn't tell me about it?"

Mark stopped himself from bursting into a fit laughter, he stood up and left the three of them at the dining area, making his way to Bambam and Youngjae.

Jinyoung sat on a chair while crossing his arms in front of his chest. "The two of them are my babies, you know? How can you propose to them without even asking my permission?"

"We really want to let you know about it." Jaebum started. "But you and Mark had a misunderstanding about going to Busan."

"So we decided to keep it." It was Jackson. "We couldn't even change the date of the proposal because everything was already set on that day."

Jinyoung let out a sigh and placed his hands on the table. He took a glanced of Bambam and Youngjae who were smiling so bright while talking to Mark. "You guys are my best friends. I wanted to get angry for keeping this thing from me and you even did it without me witnessing how these two said their yes to you."

"Seeing how happy they are right now, I couldn't help but to feel happy as well because you guys made my two angels feel this way." Jinyoung continued, he looked at  Jaebum and Jackson this time then he nodded his head with a smile. "Okay, I'll give you now my blessing."

"Ohh Jinyoungie~" Jackson called him while launching himself to Jinyoung, giving him a tight hug.

Jaebum laughed at the two before he scooted closer to Jinyoung and joined them.

Mark came out from the bathroom after taking a bath, he was drying his hair with a towel when he saw Jinyoung standing at their balcony. He stared at the younger and saw that Jinyoung was in his deep thoughts. He decided to approach the younger after drying his hair.