Stay with Me

After hearing those hurtful words from Mark again, Jinyoung left the dorm with a heavy heart. He went to the park, he sat on the bench and brought his knees up to his chest.

Meanwhile, after Jackson confronted Mark wishing that all the things he said will lead Mark into a realization about his true feelings for Jinyoung, he immediately went out of the university and find the younger who just ran away earlier. He doesn't have any idea to where Jinyoung go but he tried to search him in the park near the university.

Jackson roamed his eyes around the park but he doesn't see anyone there, he was about to turn around when he notice someone sobbing behind a big tree. He walked towards the tree and saw Jinyoung sitting on the bench, knees up to his chest.

"Jinyoung?" Jacksonn softly called the younger's name.

Jinyoung turned his head and saw Jackson slowly sat beside him. "Did you hear all of our conversation?"

Jackson nodded his head. "I'm sorry Jinyoung, it's my fault."

"No hyung, it's not your fault... it was my selfishness that made him angry like that."

"No matter what he shouldn't have talked to you like that. I know he's angry but doing that is just so cruel."

"He maybe harsh and cruel but Mark hyung is a really nice person... He hates gays but he just let me stay by his side even if he knows that I like him and because of those actions, I thought that maybe he felt the same way." Jinyoung said as he put his chin on his knees. "But I guess I misunderstood everything, I'm so stupid."

Jackson caressed Jinyoung's back. "Hey, don't blame yourself. He just said it because he was angry... Anyways, you should go back to the dorm now. You'll catch a cold if you stay here the whole time and maybe he's already looking for you right now."

"I don't want to go back there. I want to be alone."

"Do you want to stay at my apartment just for tonight?"

Jinyoung shook his head and smiled. "Thanks hyung but he will misunderstand it again. I will just stay at the restaurant I'm working."

"You're working?"

Jinyoung nodded his head.

"Is it okay if I'm going to visit you there sometimes?"

"Hyung..." Jinyoung looked away from Jackson. "Mark hyung is the most important thing to me right now and I want to keep my promise to him. I hope you'll understand it hyung."

Jackson plastered a small smile and stood up. "So I think this will be the last time that I'll see you."

Jinyoung lifted his head. He stood up and faced Jackson before grabbing Jackson's hand. "Hyung, I'm sorry."

"For?"

"I'm sorry for not giving you another chance?" Jinyoung sighed. "I'm really sorry hyung, it's probably too late for us I think."

"Don't say that, I'm even happy that you're already a tough person right now. You know to fight your feelings for the person you love." Jackson held Jinyoung's hand so tight. "Make up with him okay?"

Jinyoung nodded his head.

Jackson smiled, he cupped Jinyoung's hand and dropped a kissed on the younger's forehead and to his nose before Jinyoung pulled Jackson into a tight hug.

Bambam placed a glass of water in front of Jinyoung, Jackson dropped him at the restaurant before the older went home. He doesn't really want to go back and face Mark again after what happened, it hurts him a lot after hearing all those things.