Departure

Days had passed since Mark knew about Jinyoung's departure to Canada and since that day, he didn't talk to the younger anymore. He avoided Jinyoung as much as he can and he doesn't stay at their dorm just like they usually do whenever they had a fight or misunderstandings.

Jinyoung soullessly entered the restaurant and he widened his eyes when he saw Jackson working there.

"Jackson hyung? What are you doing here?" Jinyoung asked as he walked towards Jackson whose busy wiping the tables.

"Jinyoung hyung!" Bambam suddenly shouted when he came out from the kitchen and saw the older. "He's our new employee!"

"Employee?"

Bambam nodded his head.

"I came here the other night and Bambam told me that they're hiring for a new employee as your replacement." Jackson said as he faced Jinyoung. "And so I came back yesterday to submit my resume and Bambam hired me, that's why I'm here."

Jinyoung just nodded his head as he listened to Jackson's explanation. After hearing everything, he walked towards the counter and sat beside Bambam.

"What's with the gloomy face?" Bambam asked. "Let me guess, Mark hyung already knew about it?"

Jinyoung stared at the younger for a while with a hopeless face before he slowly nodded his head.

Bambam suddenly gave him a sad look. "Are you alright? Is it that bad?"

Jinyoung shook and nodded his head. "He was really mad at me."

"Are you still going to leave?"

"Yes, I already had my passport and flight ticket."

Bambam wrapped his arms around the older and tapped his shoulder. "Time and space... both of you need it."

"Bambam's right." Jackson suddenly butted in.

Bambam and Jinyoung turned their heads when they heard Jackson speaks, shocked with Jackson's sudden appearance behind them. Jackson walked towards Jinyoung and ruffled his hair.