Separate Ways

After seeking an advice from Jaebum and Youngjae, Jinyoung finally made a decision and went to see their principal. "Good afternoon, Mr. Park." Jinyoung greeted as he entered the principal's office.

Mr. Park lifted his head and was happy to see Jinyoung in his office. He offered Jinyoung a seat which the younger gladly accepted it.

"Are you here to tell me your decision about my offer to Canada?" Mr. Park asked as he clasped his hands on his desk.

"Ahm actually... yes Mr. Park." Jinyoung answered.

"Will I be happy to your answer?"

"Kinda." Jinyoung plastered a small smile.

"Then what is your decision?"

"I'm... I'm going to accept it Mr. Park."

Mr. Park smiled at him. "Good, I'm glad about it. I'm going to give you the list of the documents that I need in processing your passport and student visa okay?"

Jinyoung nodded his head before he left the principal's office. As he walked back to the dorm, he suddenly stopped in the hallways and sat on a bench. He thought about his answer to the offer.

He accepts it. He accepts it. He accepts it.

Jinyoung closed his eyes and shook his head vigorously, if he did accept it then it means he's going to leave Mark. Finally he's going to leave Mark and if the older knew about it then for sure Mark would be totally angry to him but he needs to leave, he want to try furthering his studies and he knows that there's no any useful result will happen if this "friends with benefits" relationship they had will continue that's why Jinyoung thinks that it's better for him to leave.

"So you accepted it?" Jaebum asked.

Jinyoung nodded his head without looking at his best friend who sat in front of him. They were in the cafeteria waiting for Mark and Youngjae to arrive so that they can take their lunch together.

"How about your job at Bambam's restaurant? Did he already know about it?"

"Yes, I told Bambam when I asked some advice from him also and he said that it's a good opportunity so I should grab it." Jinyoung said. "He's currently hiring someone as my replacement."

"Then how about Mark?"

Jinyoung paused as he tried to think about Jaebum's question and then he slowly shook his head.

"It's only a few weeks before the graduation. Are planning on not telling him?"

"It's fine, he doesn't care about it for sure." Jinyoung muttered as he keeps on writing. "And also, whether I accept the offer or not, we'll still be separated after graduation."

Jaebum was about to speak when someone covered his eyes from behind and smiled when he knew who it was. At the same time, Mark made his way to Jinyoung and sat beside him.

"Guess who?" Youngjae whispered into Jaebum's ear.

"Hmmm..." Jaebum acted like he was thinking for a moment. "My crying baby?"

"Yah!" Youngjae withdrew his hands from covering Jaebum's eyes. "I'm not a crying baby."

Jaebum grinned as he looked at Youngjae whose sulking which he finds it so cute. "Come here baby, stop sulking now."

He grabbed Youngjae's hand and made the younger sat beside him before he caressed Youngjae's cheek and planted a soft kiss on the younger's forehead while Jinyoung and Mark rolled their eyes to the lovebirds in front of them.