(Revised) Hometown

Hello~ There were some minor problems about this story...

*The first 2 chapters (chapter 1 & 2) were actually unpublish and I just noticed it last week.
*The latest chapter (Chapter 20 Hometown) was actually incomplete and again I just noticed it last night.
*I was about to publish the new chapter (chapter 21) but the file suddenly went missing, so I meed to rewrite it again.

I'm really sorry about what happened. I already fixed everything, so here's the complete version of chapter 20. For chapter 21, I'll just post it after i'm done rewriting.
---------

It was a fruitful year for both Mark and Jinyoung. After Jinyoung came back from Canada, the two finally made their relationship official. And not just that, Mark decided to live together with Jinyoung. At first Jinyoung disagreed at Mark's decision, but he didn't have any choice but to say yes when Mark told him that he already bought an apartment for them to live.

For Mark's parents, they're happy with their son's decision. They even suggested for them to stay at home instead of buying an apartment, but Mark knows that Jinyoung won't be comfortable living in their house together with his parents and also including Yugyeom and Jungkook.

As they started living together not as  roommates anymore but as lovers, things were not like before. If they're separated by a line before made by Mark, now they're sharing the same bed in which Jinyoung couldn't believe that it's all happening to him and Mark. If before he's just fantasizing and imagining this situation, now everything is totally real.

A ring from Mark's alarm woke him up from his sleep and as soon as he opened his eyes, he let out a satisfying smile when he saw Jinyoung peacefully sleeping between his arms. Waking up the younger wasn't on his mind as he just stared at Jinyoung with a look full of love and affection. He leaned his face a little closer to Jinyoung and left a peck on his lips.

"I think you should wake up now." Mark said with his husky voice. "Or we'll be late for work."

Jinyoung didn't budge which made Mark to leave a peck on his lips once again. Not making any reaction, Mark started showering kisses on Jinyoung's face until the younger let out a groan.

"Hyunggg~ let me sleep." Jinyoung muttered, eyes were still closed.

"As much as I wanted you to sleep more, but unfortunately I can't let you do that baby." Mark caressed his boyfriend's cheek. "Because today is your first day as my assistant right?"

What Mark said made Jinyoung's eyes wide open and yes he remembered that it's his first day as Mark's assistant so he can't be late. Mark's past assistant sent a resignation letter because of personal matters. Mr. Tuan suggested Mark to hire Jinyoung in their company for a higher position but Jinyoung rejected it saying that it's unfair for the workers if they'll hire him for a higher position when he doesn't have the experience yet. So Mr. Tuan allowed Jinyoung to be Mark's assistant instead.

"Aishhh~" Jinyoung whined as he sat up on the bed.

Mark got off from the bed then he grabbed both Jinyoung's hands and pulled the younger to stand. "Come on, let's take a bath now."

Jinyoung obliged, he stood up and approached the bathroom with Mark. After taking a bath together, Jinyoung prepared their breakfast while Mark changed into a business suit and prepared Jinyoung's suit that was given by Mark's father as a gift.

As the two finally arrived at the company, Jinyoung felt nervous while trudging the elevator. The employees greeted Mark as they got in the building. They were both holding their hands and all the people can't take their eyes off of them. He held Mark's hand so tight which made the older to took a glance of him and smiled when he saw Jinyoung just hanging his head low while walking.