Unfortunate Accident

"I-I'm..." Yugyeom grabbed the hand of the person beside him and intertwine their fingers before he lifted his head and looked at Mark. "He's my boyfriend, Jungkook. And we will be getting married soon."

Mark widened his eyes and he looked at Yugyeom then to Jungkook then their intertwined hands and he looked at the couple back. "W-what??"

"Hyung, I'm sorry. I know I didn't tell you about our relationship and I always introduce Jungkook to you as my friend it's because I know that you will get mad at me and I know that you will going to react like this but... he's really my boyfriend hyung."

"You're just confusing friendship and love."

Yugyeom shook his head. "No hyung, I really like him." he said as he glanced at Jungkook before he looked at his brother again. "I gave this thing some vey serious thought and I realized some few things... and I'm glad that it turned out like this. It's better this way."

"But Yugyeom why is it a man? You can marry a woman but why it has to be a man?" Mark slowly shook his head in disappointment. "I don't understand why you become like this! Why you would become one of them! Didn't you hate homos at the beginning?"

Yugyeom was about to speak when their father interfere, he can't take it watching his sons fighting and so he called the attention of the two boys and they both looked at their father.

"Yugyeom, bring Jungkook upstairs first. We're going to talk to your brother." Mr. Tuan ordered.

Yugyeom nodded his head before he excused their selves and went upstairs. When Mark ensured that the two were already gone, he suddenly let out his anger.

"What is this?! Is this the news that you want to celebrate?" Mark blurted out as he looked at his parents. "Mom, Dad, Yugyeom is planning to get married and he's going to marry a man! How can you be so cool about it?"

"Mark..." Mr. Tuan started. "Your mom and I were really shocked when we also heard about it but we can see that Yugyeom is happy with his decision. So we gave them our blessings instead of stopping them from their happiness."

"It's not happiness, it's called craziness! How come two men can get married?" Mark muttered as he crossed his arms and leaned his back on the couch.

Mrs. Tuan stood up and sat beside her son, Mr. Tuan also follows and sat on the other side of his son. "Markiee, Yugyeom is happy with Jungkook. It doesn't matter to us if he's going to marry a woman or a man as long as your brother is happy then we're happy for him too."

Mark looked at his mother. "How can you guys be so opened minded in this kind of thing?"

"Because it's about your brother's happiness Mark." Mr. Tuan answered. "In this kind of situation, Yugyeom needs our acceptance. He needs us to accept and love him for who he really is and to show him that we're always here to support him."

Mrs. Tuan nodded her head in agreement. "We love your brother that's why we accept Yugyeom without judging him. Didn't you love your brother Markiee?"

Mark looked down. "Of course I love him that's why I got angry when I knew about it because I only want what's the best for him."

"If you really love your brother, then go upstairs. Give him the blessing that he wants to receive from you." Mrs. Tuan held Mark's hand. "We know that you can't accept it for now but at least show him your support, he really needs it."

Mark looked at his parents before he slowly nodded his head. His parents smiled at him and Mr. Tuan ruffled Mark's hair.