Jealous

Jinyoung was walking on his way back to their dorm when he saw someone there standing outside talking to Mark.

"Jackson?"

The said person turned around when he heard someone calling him and there he saw the person that he was looking for, Park Jinyoung.

"Jinyoung?"

He slowly walked towards Jackson, the man who left him for how many years without even saying anything.

Jackson held his hand and kissed it before placing his forehead against Jinyoung's. "Jinyoung, I've been so worried about you."

"Jackson hyung... I was so worried about you too."

Mark cleared his throat when he noticed that the two ignored his presence but unfortunately, the two just really ignored him and continued doing their lovey dovey act in front of him. He's so frustrated looking at the two, so he faked a cough and with that the two turned their heads in his direction.

Jinyoung pulls away from Jackson and he hurriedly walked towards Mark. "Mark hyung..."

"I heard that this guy is Jackson?" Mark sent Jackson a death glare. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"Err, Mark hyung hold on..."

"I just had to meet him and there was something I want to talk to him about." Jackson smirked and he looked at Jinyoung. "I'm sorry for barging in on you like this. I knew that you were dating someone but I didn't know that you're just in the same room."

Mark widened his eyes. "I'm not dating him!"

"What?" Jackson muttered. "You guys are not dating?"

"I just need a few minutes to talk to him, please wait for me here Jackson hyung." Jinyoung said as he pushed Mark inside their dorm and slammed the door closed.

"What was that Jinyoung?!" Mark annoyingly asked the younger.

"Mark hyung please calm down... He's here to see me."

"To see you... you say?! Are you out of your mind?! He's the very same stupid person that put you through all that shit and you pleasantly greeted him with "Oh I was so worried about you too"? What the hell Jinyoung?! Why are you so soft?!" Mark blurted out. "You should give him a punch and make him apologize after all the things he did to you!"

Jinyoung just stayed silent and hang his head low.

Mark rolled his eyes. "If you're not going to do it then I'll do it for you!"

Mark was about to opened the door and give Jackson a punch but Jinyoung held him.

"Hyung wait..." Jinyoung muttered. "It's not like I haven't thought that myself but it's been years since then and I have so many things to ask him... I haven't seen him since he left without a word so I have so many things to tell him too. I'll hear him out first then I'll decide if I should punch him or not. Is that okay to you Mark hyung?"

"Just do what you want."

Jinyoung smiled and he grabbed Mark's hand. "You don't have to get worried, you're the only one I love right now."

Mark scowled and pulled his hand from Jinyoung's grip. "Who the hell will be worried about that?! And that's not the reason why I am mad right now!"

He opened the door and pushed Jinyoung outside before he glared at Jackson. "And you Michael Jackson! I'll let you go for now but if ever I'm going to see your annoying face again... I'm going to kill you!"

And with that Mark slammed the door closed leaving the two outside.

Jackson looked at Jinyoung. "I didn't know that your taste in guy has changed, Jinyoung."